3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Heather F.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Almost an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brows and extremely more affordable. Small mascara brush that makes it easy to apply, slightly larger than benefits brush. Has fibers to fill in brows and is pigmented. There was a lighter version available too. Would definitely recommend this product!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing value for a great brow product. I would definitely consider it a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. The formula lasts all day and the color is a great muted almost ashy tone to fit a majority of hair colors. I love pairing this with a good pencil to keep my hairs in place.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Del City, OK
Love love love this brow gel!!! It's the perfect formula and color for me! The wand is very similar to the brow gel from benefit, and the formula is pretty close too. Helps fill in brows in a more natural looking way, and also helps brows stay in place. I use every day and will repurchase!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This item is very good for the price, the wand is super tiny which I'm able to coat my eyebrows evenly without making a mess like other eyebrow gels with bigger wands. It keeps my eyebrows in place. I wish it came with more shades but over all for the price of this item, i can't complain.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
It tints your brows and works OK but I am not very fond of the product. It wasn't as good as most eyebrow gels I have used and it didn't dry very fast. It also didn't fill in like some of my higher end eyebrow gels do. It wasn't the best but wasn't the worst I would buy again if I had to.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is a great brow gel. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented, so it would be perfect for anyone with brown toned brows. I like that I can use this product alone, or over top of other brow products and it NEVER feels crusty or weird. At this price point, it's just too good to pass up.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
APO, AE
This is such a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. The wand is very tiny and thin, perfect for really shaping the eyebrows and giving better precision. It holds my brows in place for quite a while, and i really like the color. Definitely recommend, especially for the super low price!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
Make Me Brow is a Brow gel that has tiny fibers that adhere to your brows to make them look thicker and fuller. I absolutely love this. I have sparse brows and this makes me look like a have a full set of brows and it looks natural. I would highly recycle. This review is my own opinion.
Alycia C.
Alycia C.
Wilsonville, OR
I go to the benefit brow bar to get my brows done and the girl who is working there recommend this product to be because I wasn't looking to spend that much on a brow product and it's extremely similar to the benefit gimme brow would definitely recommend especially since it's only 2.99
Dominika J.
Dominika J.
I love this product, and I especially love the price. For two dollars, the value is amazing. It lasts all day for me, and gives a nice, natural finish. It holds all of my brow hairs in places and thickens any area that needs help. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with sparse brows.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.