BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Gintare T.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Essence make me brow eyebrow gel mascara is super affordable you can find it in your local Target. I always use color 02 browny brows, makes my eyebrows look naturally fuller. My only con is I wish they would have more colors for example
Darker brown.
Jessica D.
Seattle
I sometimes compare this to benefit...and for the price you just can't beat it....it gives a little color and holds your brows in place all day...no strays with this product
amy s.
This is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It isn’t the exact same but it is great for the $3 price tag! I wish there were more shades. I use the lighter one for the front of my brows and the darker for the end/tail.
I really like the tiny fibers in it. They add the realistic hairs to my sparse eyebrows.
Haley P.
Luckily I was blessed with great brows so I don’t have to draw them in. But I do have to tame them. So I LOVE using this to tame mine. It’s so cheap, yet sooo amazing!!
Anna P.
Caledonia , MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I used to use Benefit’s “Gimme Brow” exclusively until I found this. It is a dupe (if not better) than Gimme Brow in my opinion. What makes this better than Gimme Brow is that it 1. Stays put longer. 2. Has cool colors (Gimme Brow is warm). And 3. Is a fraction of the price of Gimme Brow (only 2.99!!)
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
WHERE HAVE I BEEN. Essence is such an amazing affordable brand therefore I always kind of brushed it off as a cheaper quality product but boy was I wrong. I use this everyday after filling in my eyebrows, it just gives me that extra shade in my brows and helps them look more defined. Love it so much.
Safa K.
Columbus, GA
I use this every time I put on makeup!! It looks so good, and natural and helps blend the eyebrow pencil I would have used before. And it’s so cheap which is awesome
Madison B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I use this product every single day and never fails to let me down. I bought it from Target for only a few bucks and it has not compared to anything else I have used. I would repeat this product a million times. I strongly strongly recommend this product to anyone seeking amazing brows.
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
I love this stuff! I don't have the time with a newborn to get my brows tinted so for an everyday easy natural quick look this is a must and the price is unbeatable
Yarlin P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I don't hate it but I don't love it. I've used better brow gels. I find that is not easy to apply because the little wand takes a lot of product. I thought that because it was little it was going to take less product but it doesn't and that's why I find that is really messy.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.