3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This item is very good for the price, the wand is super tiny which I'm able to coat my eyebrows evenly without making a mess like other eyebrow gels with bigger wands. It keeps my eyebrows in place. I wish it came with more shades but over all for the price of this item, i can't complain.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is a great brow gel. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented, so it would be perfect for anyone with brown toned brows. I like that I can use this product alone, or over top of other brow products and it NEVER feels crusty or weird. At this price point, it's just too good to pass up.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
Make Me Brow is a Brow gel that has tiny fibers that adhere to your brows to make them look thicker and fuller. I absolutely love this. I have sparse brows and this makes me look like a have a full set of brows and it looks natural. I would highly recycle. This review is my own opinion.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
APO, AE
This is such a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. The wand is very tiny and thin, perfect for really shaping the eyebrows and giving better precision. It holds my brows in place for quite a while, and i really like the color. Definitely recommend, especially for the super low price!
Alycia C.
Alycia C.
Wilsonville, OR
I go to the benefit brow bar to get my brows done and the girl who is working there recommend this product to be because I wasn't looking to spend that much on a brow product and it's extremely similar to the benefit gimme brow would definitely recommend especially since it's only 2.99
Dominika J.
Dominika J.
I love this product, and I especially love the price. For two dollars, the value is amazing. It lasts all day for me, and gives a nice, natural finish. It holds all of my brow hairs in places and thickens any area that needs help. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with sparse brows.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love this brow gel! I've personally never tried Gimme Brow, but I don't think I will after trying Make Me Brow. It make brows look a lot more put together and is a nice cool tone. It's not just great for the price, it's a great product at an excellent price point. I wear shade 02.
Casey W.
Casey W.
boston, ma
this is such a great eyebrow gel for how cheap it is. i've bought 3 or 4 of these now and will definitely keep purchasing it. it is the only product i use on my brows and it defines them but keeps them natural looking. the brush/wand is very small and makes applying it wicked easy.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
I love make me brow! It doesn't have any hold but the color is realistic looking and it adds fullness to my brows. I use it all the time and the price is unbelievable considering the performance. Even on days that I don't feel like using brow pencil, it improves my brow look fast!
Renesha R.
Renesha R.
Gastonia, NC
I already have thick and full brows. I don't use any other product. It works well to tame my hairs and does not make them too crunchy. The wand is small enough so it is easy to use. The color is good for me but I know it is not universal. I would buy it again because of the price.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.