3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
This is just as amazing as the benefit gimme brow! It looks so flawless & awesome! I love this product & it's such a good price too!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I really love this. It keeps my brows in place all day long and is a great color for me. The best thing is that it's really cheap. I also love the ulta brand brow gel because of how little the wand is, but this one is actually cheaper and I think I like it just as much though the wand is bigger.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
A dupe for Benefit's brow product but at a fraction of the cost. I've stocked up so I never run out'
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
This will save you for a liquid product with a brush if you want to skimp on Brow products.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Too much of an ashy undertone for me. Doesn't keep brows in place for very long and doesn't do a good job of filling them in either. If I had perfect brows I could see myself using this to maintain their shape but since I don't, this product is a no for me.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
This brow gel is awesome for the price point, it's not as good as Anastasia but for $3 it's pretty darn close! I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times! It's a steal!
Allison L.
Allison L.
This is an amazing product! I would recommend you waxing/ threading to get a nice clean look with this product. The price is amazing! The only thing is that usually when I try to get another one they are sold out! But that's how good of a product it is!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Watertown, NY
It just keeps my your eye brows right in place it doesnt run its not thick nothing like that
Carly P.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
I am so excited I found out about this. It is nearly an exact dupe to benefits gimme brow. It has fewer colors and a little less fibers, but it is so cheap!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It's a great price and last all day long for me! It doesn't make my brows look clumpy or overloaded or anything!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.