BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth M.
I got this in the blonde shade and i love it! Im not huge into my brows so this is a simple one step product to tame and give your brows some color!
Heidi E.
Minneapolis
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This stuff keeps my brows in place all day long!! I love the hold power of this product and it also helps to blend the color in my brows, too.
Erin N.
I definitely still prefer Gimme Brow, but for the price, this works really well. I like to fill in with some powder and then finish with this on top.
Ana T.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this brow gel! It's so inexpensive (like 3 bucks!!) and the formula is so bomb! I use this more than I use my benefit one! Love!!!
Brenda G.
Bay point , CA
Love this when Am in a hurry I throw this bad boy in my brow and it gives my brow the perfect natural brow. And besides that you can't beat the price
Sandra V.
MIAMI, FL
Es una marca super economica y este producto me fascino. Tenia fibras que al cepillar mis cejas me daban mas volumen sin ser exagerados ni pegajoso
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Works JUST LIKE Gimme Brow from benefit! I love me some good affordable dupes and this is one of them. Nice lasting power and good pigment as well.
Mariah S.
Greensboro , NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing! A dupe for brands like Benefit but at a much better price! Great quality and easy to apply. The packaging is great. I bought mine at Ulta.
Tanisha M.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Fills in the eyebrow slightly, especially for a natural on the go look. Holds the hairs in place for the majority of the day. Does not dry crunchy.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Me encantó!! Realmente aporta color y mantiene las cejas en su lugar. El envase es pequeño y muy práctico, y el cepillo tiene el tamaño perfecto.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.