3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Zoulikha B.
Zoulikha B.
I love how good looks on me. For its price it has amazing quality. The only thing is that I run out of it si fast
Lili S.
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I absolutely love this product. Locks brows in place! Super affordable for beginners and experts alike
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I love this brow gel, its the perfect color for my brows,it's easy to use and keeps my brows in place
Luisanna C.
Luisanna C.
An amazing product for an easy brow set, I got mine in my ipsy and can't be happier, this is a dupe for Benefit Gimme brow but way cheaper.
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is just ok. I prefer the benefit that this is a dupe of. Just doesn't have a wow factor for me.
kayla s.
kayla s.
Love this it's so similar to the benefit gimmie brow. It's unbelievable and it's only pennies on the dollar price wise.
Irene B.
Irene B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Good product, also really cheap small travel great product worth the price in my opinion.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Got this as a sample on my ipsy and has been really helpful. For my it works as the benefit brow gel and looks natural
Charline E.
Charline E.
This eyebrow product make your eyebrows look super natural and gives your make up a perfect finish
Megan M.
Megan M.
California, PA
This gel didn't really do much for me. It kept my brows in place but didn't dispense much color.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.