BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Destina R.
I am blown away from how great this brow gel works. It's so inexpensive and lasts a long time and doesn't get thick and chunky after a few uses. I love it.
Tracy J.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The formula for this compares to the more expensive brands. The color range is good and browny brows covers the gray brows that are starting to show.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyebrow gel it's awesome and the spolie is so tiny so it's perfect for your brows and it's less then $3. It's a dupe for the benefit gimme brow
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good for the price, I use it over my Anastasia dipbrow to kinda set it & make the tip a tad bit darker. I haven't tried it alone yet though.
AngieBFly V.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This really is a dupe, it’s very affordable & it’s a product sure to last a long time. Very easy to apply. I love it. It’s a mist have. I give it 5 stars
Amanda C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Excellent brow gel, very subtle, easy to use. I wear it alone or over my NIX brow pencil. I will keep buying it, specially because it is so cheap.
Paige T.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing it makes my brows stay in place while adding color and fibers into the brows. I love that it is so inexpensive and can be found at ulta.
Crystal Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essence make me brow eyebrow gel holds my brows in place great! But I don't think I'm that picky when it comes to a brow gel. Most I've tried are great.
Sibel C.
Geeft een natuurlijke look aan je wenkbrauwen en blijft ook nog eens lang zitten! Goed product voor zo een prijs. Ik had dit gekocht voor rond de 3 euro
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
I love this product, it makes my eyebrows stay in place all day and adds a little more color to my brows when the shade isn't as dark as I want it to be
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.