BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Jennifer L.
Layton, UT
Simple to use, with a great wand. Gives my brows just a bit more pop while shaping and holding them in place. I've used this every day since purchasing. Love the pigment, and will repurchase for sure!
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
Such a good dupe for gimme brow from benefit. The only thing I don’t like about it is the brush. It hurts a little to use. Totally worth it for the much cheaper price though!
I get this eyebrow gel from my sister and I'm absolutely satisfied. It did its job very well. You can paint your eybrows, only the hair and not the skin like other products and you can shape it with the little brush. It intesified the colour of your brows by looking naturaly.
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love this brow gel definitely reminds me of the benefit gimme brow for a much better price point. I like to finish off my brows with this or use it alone on light makeup days!
Amy Z.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This surprised me with how well it works, especially for $2.99. I have relatively thick eyebrows and it holds the hairs in place for the day. I wasn't sure if the Browny Brows 02 shade would be dark enough for my black brows, but it is and creates a soft natural look. Only downside I've found is how much comes out on the brush. I have to make sure to take off any excess before applying.
Katie P.
Omro , WI
Really awesome! doesn't make my brows feel crunchy like other gels, but also holds the shape of the hairs really well. Very comparable to benefits gimme brow, but this is so much cheaper. I would recommend and repurchase.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I love this product it gives a nice natural finish to your brows if you use it alone and it is a good eyebrow set on top of a eyebrow pencil. I will definitely be repurchasing this and I recommend it
Karla D.
Esta Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara Es muy importante para mis eyebrown este color es perfecto y hacer mi se siente eyebrown más duradera 💙 recomiendo!
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
I really like this product! Applies easily and locks your brows in place all day. It does make your brows feel stiff and crunchy though. But over all a good drugstore find.
Taylor S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Daily staple of mine, I use this instead of a pencil to get some color down before I use a thickening brow gel over the top. Very easy to use and the color is very natural.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.