BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Montana M.
Montana M.
Porum, OK
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a really good brow gel. Especially for the price. Ulta carries it. It's a great dupe for the benefit brow gel.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
I only wish it came in more than two shades - the brunette was just a
tad too dark for my liking but hopefully they'll expand the color range
at some point. Otherwise a great bargain for three bucks.
I have tried Benefit's Give Me Brow and I really couldn't tell the
difference between the two. I like that this is a fiber mascara as well,
and the price is amazing. 03 Browny Browns is a dupe of #3 in Benefit -
a true medium brown.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Albuquerque, NM
My brows are pretty thick and don't need a lot of coverage, but this is great for taming those wild out of place hairs
pia d.
pia d.
st. petersburg
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
i like this product is one of my favorites in the drug store is very good but i didn't last long for me easy to apply
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara I really do like this brow gel, it is comparable to highend brands
Tori D.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I didn't care for this brow product at all. I got it in my Ipsy bag awhile back. It was too wet of a formula for me..
Yoselin D.
Yoselin D.
Doral, FL
Not variery of color for eyebrow.. por eso puede ser complicado encontar el color para las cejas. Your formula is good.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I honestly can't believe how amazing this is. I love benefits gimme brow and this is almost identical. Best dupe ever
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
It tints your brows and works OK but I am not very fond of the product. It wasn't as good as most eyebrow gels I have used and it didn't dry very fast. It also didn't fill in like some of my higher end eyebrow gels do. It wasn't the best but wasn't the worst I would buy again if I had to.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
This is my Holy grail brow product! Where have you been all my life?! I love it! And for areound $3 USD who can't afford that?
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.