BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I already have pretty filled out brows but some days I like to touch them up when I'm doing really full coverage foundation. However, I've tried this product almost 5 times and I don't see a difference or it even doing anything for me. All it does is make my brows really hard.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
This product is great! First, I fill in my brows using my NYX Micro Brow Pencil (great dupe for the brow wiz). Then I use this to set them. It adds some brows fibers and really fills in the gaps. This is another great dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Only about $3! What a steal.
Abigail A.
Seriously all essence products are great quality products. This is the first product I've tried from them and I've been hooked ever since. This is really comparable to benefit's gimme brow and you save a lot of money by buying basically the same product.
Selianna R.
Not an exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow, but a great value and quality at the $3 price. the consistency is a bit more watery than gimmer brow and dries harder giving the brows a good but a bit too firm hold for my taste. the color range is okay, but very light blondes or red heads will have a hard time finding a good shade.
Angela I.
I love it to an extent. The color is perfect application is nice but you have to go thru your brows several times to get color pay off. Still enjoy it to set my brows though. I would def recommend it to beginners.
Priscilla T.
This is really good eyebrow gel! It keeps them in place all day and does not smudge or flake. It adds color and helps them appear fuller and thicker. I usually just run some through my brows and I'm out the door. Quick and easy. I found mine in target. I would buy again!
Haley Y.
Riverside, CA
This product is a total dupe for the gimme brow. I love that it keeps my brows in place and is probably $15 cheaper! I also use the eyebrow pencil by them with this product and love them both together! I say it's worth it to get these instead of it's pricey competitors.
Rachel R.
I love this product for the price! The small brush is perfect for lifting and keeping my brow hairs in place. I only wish this came in different shades! As a brunette, the shade can look ashy on me. This can be corrected with powder, but it takes away from the convenience.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Great dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. I actually have been using for a few days and really like it! It gives a light tint and keeps my eyebrows in place. You definitely have to make sure to clean the want a little before distributing it on your brows, but I would definitely recommend and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I use this eyebrow mascara everyday. Literally everyday. It last all day long. My eyebrows look real and not crunchy. The color payoff is rich. And for $3, i mean, you can't beat that! I do like this better than the benefit brow products. And i save a lot of cash to buy more makeup!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.