3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Cascade Locks, OR
This eyebrow product is one of my favorite drug store products to use. I use it for days when I am in a hurry and need something quick and easy.
Meredith V.
Meredith V.
Greensboro, NC
FAB PRODUCT! Great at shaping and coloring my brows. Helps them to look fuller and darker very quickly. It's also three dollars! I do wish that it came in more shades, but other than that it's great! Fab dupe for Glossier's Boy Brow, without having to pay $16 per product.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Love this stuff! I swear this is a wonderful dupe for the benefit fiber gel. Although this has more pigmentation and will give you a tinted look, the volumizing effect is just as good! Would highly recommend, especially for he price!
Selena V.
Selena V.
This product amazing, it has great pigmentation and keeps your brows in place. Very affordable.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I'm not someone who likes to spend a lot of money on brow products and this is a great alternative to the benefit give me brow. It's the perfect shade for my light brown hair and being that it was under $5 is wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY
A super affordable brow mascara that exceeds expectations. It adds a bit of color to brow and helps keep them in place. What I love that it doesn't leave them stiff and that it doesn't despense way too much product when applying. I think the tiny brush is the best part of this.
Demi B.
Demi B.
Wichita Falls, TX
YES YES YES! Perfect dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. AND it is way way way cheaper. $2.99... you can't beat that.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all,
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I have gone through almost ten of these. I love using it over my eyebrows when they're filled in but in a rush I will just comb this through and go about my day. Holds my eyebrows in place without making them crunchy
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I use this eyebrow mascara everyday. Literally everyday. It last all day long. My eyebrows look real and not crunchy. The color payoff is rich. And for $3, i mean, you can't beat that! I do like this better than the benefit brow products. And i save a lot of cash to buy more makeup!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.