BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Rosa D.
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all,
Kerry D.
Was not a fan. It was hard to work with and sticky and just made my brows look gross. I also didn't like the color. It didn't blend naturally into my eyebrows.
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
I love this brow gel! I use it daily. it is so easy to use and the color matches so well. I love the formula. not to watery and not to thick. it's just right.
Emily F.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a good cheap alternative to try for a gel brow mascara. It goes on easy with the wand and does not clump. It fills in your brows and lasts all day
Erica W.
loveeeee this stuff! i’ve been using this for at least 2 years and have repurchased many times. perfect for taming hair and adding some pigment to the hairs!
Carly P.
Ames, IA
I am so excited I found out about this. It is nearly an exact dupe to benefits gimme brow. It has fewer colors and a little less fibers, but it is so cheap!
Xitlaly M.
This eyebrow gel mascara has become my favorite of all time. Super affordable and high quality, I find this being a dupe for the benefit cosmetics brow gel.
Peachie C.
I love this brow gel! The small brush makes application super easy and it lasts on my brows all day - even with sweat. I recommend this product to everyone.
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a good value tinited brow gel. Next time tho i will probly buy the lighter shade to give more 3D affect to my brow. But over all it's a good product.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
I love this eyebrow gel it's awesome and the spolie is so tiny so it's perfect for your brows and it's less then $3. It's a dupe for the benefit gimme brow
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.