3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Charity P.
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I use this everyday and I really enjoy it. My only complaint is that you have to make sure to wipe the wand bc it comes out with a ton of product built up on it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love this brow gel. It's very light weight and I love wearings it. It's easy to apply, and doesn't go on too dark. I have brown eyes and this compliments them. I think the brush clumps up a bit though. I would 10/10 reccomend this to anyone who doesn't want to buy the benefit make me brow!
Corbie K.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow literally down to the packaging (before Benefit went chrome)! But instead of paying $35 the Make Me Brow is $2.99 at ulta!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Really love this brow gel! Just the right amount of pigmentation and makes my brows look awesome and they stay in place! Tiny little wand makes for easy application! Very very affordable! Highly recommend!
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
Me gusta el color, la brocha es pequeña y mis cejas se ven más llenas con este producto. Lo uso todos los días y es uno de mis favoritos, fácil de conseguir y excelente precio.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
This is a great dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it's such an affordable price. It's great for everyday and it does what it's supposed to do. I have no problems with it.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not for me. Didn't last and didn't look natural. I found it to be too thick.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
A few months ago I got this in an IPSY bag and it really encouraged me to do more with my eyebrows in my makeup routine. It's long lasting and easy to use. It makes your eyebrows look so much better and thicker. This keeps your brows from moving around and looking crazy.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Walnut , CA
Great mascara gel, but if you're looking for one that tints your eyebrows if you have color treated hair, it won't help you in that respect! But it does add a bit of color and makes it look a bit fuller, but don't expect a dramatic change in your eyebrows!
Halley L.
Halley L.
The brush is a tiny size that gives you precision and it super easy to use. I like the dark brown shade because it is the prefect color to fill in and accentuate my brows in a natural looking way. This is just as good as Benefit's Gimme Brow and it's so so incredibly cheap in comparison. I highly recommend if you are one who doesn't like to fuss with their brows and wants a quick easy product that fills them in.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.