3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
This product is affordable. The packaging was simple and nice. Mine was kind of messy though
Cecilia D.
Cecilia D.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Love how it goes with my Brown eyes and I use it everyday before I go to work n when I do family events
Leah E.
Leah E.
los angeles
Best eyebrow product!!!! Perfect for lazy girls who don't like pencils or pomade! Definitely recommend
Soleil d.
Soleil d.
I love this since it is quick and easy. It also feels like nothing it's honestly so good
Mercedes T.
Mercedes T.
Killeen, TX
Hard to find but the best gel when I don't have the time to pencil in my brows. Great for beginners
Jailyne R.
Jailyne R.
Modesto
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this stuff I haven't even finished it and I already bought a back up , I heard it's a dupe for the benefit one !
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love this product it's affordable and keeps my eyebrows on. What more can you ask for?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Omg got this on a whim from ultra to see if similar then benefit gimme brow. its an exact dupe and so much cheaper. def a repurchase
Diana b.
Diana b.
I got this product as a birthday gift last year and I can say I will never buy anythi g else for my brows!! Love this!
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
Garland , TX
I saw this at Ulta and figured I'd try it and I was surprised to see it worked well for the price.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.