BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
The blonde gel makes very little difference as far as color goes. I can tell it fills in a little and the gel quality itself helps my brows have a good shape, but it's not the greatest eyebrow product.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Bought this brow gel last night at #Target since I need a new one and I wanted to give #Essence another try. It was also very #cheap at $2.99. I prefer this product over their voluminous mascara. The shade looks #natural on me, however, it #flakes and has #fallout. It also is a bit #messy to apply because the wand is #thick considering I do not have big bushy eyebrows. The application is generally easy though.
Katie S.
It is amazing! This is one of my ride or die things! My eye color and green and brown mixed! The only thing to improve on is there color choices for other people! I would definitely buy it again in fact I just bought another one.
Madelyn S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This product is very nice for glam and natural makeup days. It doesn’t hold my brows down as much as I’d like but it does the job. The brush is small and thin so it works for both thick and thin brows. This price is also a bonus!
This is my go to brow product . It gives just the right amount of color and product without making my brows look over done. I love it. I have dark hair and dark brows so I use the shade 02 , browny brows and it keeps my brows looking very natural ! It keeps my brows in place without making them feel like they have product in them which is another plus too ! Great product , I highly recommend it !
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I read that this was a dupe to the Benefit one and I have to say it's kind of true. This brush is longer and I find that it's messier but overall it's like the same. Oh but this is like $3 compared to $25+. It's also darker than it looks. When I applied shade 3 it looked light but it dried darker. Worked perfectly for me!
Amanda L.
This is a perfect dupe for Give Me Brow but at a fraction of the price! I have pretty full brows, so this is perfect to help fill in the areas that are a little sparse and give some overall hold.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
For the price this product is absolutely amazing! I love it! I get this at Ulta, it’s one of the few places I can find Essence. Essence is a great brand at an amazing price.
Alex D.
Springfield, PA
This might just be my all time favorite product. The formula is great and i use it in place of a clear brow gel every time. It gives a fuller and slightly softer look to my brows. I only wish it came in a wider array of colors (I'm a redhead). This is great in a pinch too when I'm rushing to work in the morning and just need something quick! Totally recommend this and the price isn't too shabby either!
Maggie B.
As someone who is always on the look for drugstore priced dupes for high end products, I was pleasantly surprised when I picked up this product. Easily the same product as the Benefit Gimme Brow, however much cheaper in price. I love the hold that this product gives to my eyebrows for an all day look. Towards the ends of my eyebrows, there are less hairs and this product attaches to each hair and makes my eyebrows look very full. I highly suggest to anyone looking to have awesome and full eyebrows.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.