BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2008)
Buy on ULTA
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this product! Cheap and works amazingly. I have relatively thick eyebrows - but are thinner in some areas, and a little wirey too! This gel helps keep my eyebrows in place, makes them look fuller, and it's only $2! Can't beat it.
Darah M.
This is such a great find! So SO affordable and works just like the higher end stuff. You save so much. I like that the wand is tiny and it really keeps my brows in place. The tint is a nice touch too. It had tiny fibers to make your brows look fuller.. for $2 it does a lot!
Polina V.
So good and so affordable! I use this to set my brows after I've used powder or a pencil on them and they stay in place all day. The tint is great for low maintenance days, where even brows are too much, but you still don't want them looking wonky.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST EYEBROW GEL EVER HANDS DOWN!
I have repurchased this about more than 5 times and keep going back to it. It's at a great value (less than $5 I believe) and it's just truly amazing. Def. changed my eyebrow game! GO ESSENCE! I need the world to know about this product lol!
Melina V.
I use the Anastasia brow wiz to shape my eyebrows and this over it to make them stay in place and I think it does just that. I got if for only 3$ at ulta, so the price is great and affordable! The brush is a little rough so after applying the product I use a different spooly.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is awesome and cheap!! I love using it when I don't have much time or I don't want to have a heavy brow. It's very tinted and keeps all my hairs in one place! I would recommend to anyone just now learning to fill in their brows!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is a great dupe for the Give me brow by Too Faced. It is only three dollars and it is a great color and keeps my brows in check. I also use it alone on "no makeup" days and it looks so natural while giving some color to my blonde brows. I would recommend completely.
Celeste k.
For a very inexpensive brand I absolutely love this to fill my brows in. It does an amazing job. Found it at ulta and fell in love with it. The value is excellent and it's not expensive at all! Once of the most cheapest drug store brands.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I won this eyebrow gel mascara in a contest and while it does thicken the eyebrows and makes them darker.... It is a little too messy for me. I found that it works best if you use a pencil to fill in brows and then apply the essence gel mascara to lift the tone one shade.
Brenda C.
Roy, UT
Bought this brow gel for my sister and I tried it ones and I had to go get my self one because it made my brows stay in place and look more natural made it look like it had more brows ha I don't have many so I loved the fuller look after I fill them in I go on top with it and make them look super nice!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.