BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Barbara J.
This is a pretty good product. I have never worn it longer than a few hours. I'm not sure how great it is for a full day. It isn't as good as benefit.
Mathea H.
Onawa, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the blonde one to help lighten my brows after i fill them in and i love it. The brow gel doesn't clump up and makes my brows look more natural
Sophia C.
Freehold, NJ
Great affordable product. Adds the right amount of pigmentation to your eyebrows that is still looks natural. Use it everyday. Applies quick and easy.
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's small, convenient, and inexpensive. But I don't think this product holds your brows too well, especially not if you have product already in them.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this to set my eyebrows and keep the hair in the direction that I like. It last all day and doesn't melt. Compliments eyebrow pencil well.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is easy to use but it sometimes clumps up in my brow. I just comb over it a few times to get them out. Makes my eye brows appear thicker.
Whitney K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for an every day brow. It gives just enough pigment for a more defined brow. I inky wished the applicator were a tad bit smaller.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Can be a bit messy if you accidently use too much. Overall though because it is a gel it lasts longer and doesn't show off easily. Looks natural also.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This brow gel is so easy to use and pigmented. It holds my brows in place all day and is a lot cheaper than other comparable brands! I love it so much
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in the blonde shade and i love it! Im not huge into my brows so this is a simple one step product to tame and give your brows some color!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.