3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Holly S.
Holly S.
Perfect for taming my brows after I fill them in. Has small fibers to add a hair like affect. Can be used by itself for a more natural looking brow or for a finishing touch to set your brows. This gel is only a couple of bucks at ulta. I've heard it's a dupe for benefit's gimme brow but I haven't tried it.
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Very much enjoy this product. It's a great dupe for Benefit gimme brow! Use this mainly on more "natural days! It's only around $3.00 or so!
Mckenzi F.
Mckenzi F.
I highly recommend this product if you use the gimme brow, it is an amazing dupe for that product & it is very cheap! I use this everyday on my eyebrows & it holds them in place all day. The color was perfect for me
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I adore this. It gives me full and easy brows in a flash. I don't have to worry about going overboard with this, because you literally cannot. I'm still on my first tube, but I'll repurchase when I run out. It is a fantastic alternative to some of the more ridiculously priced products that you only buy for the brand name. I have full brows already, but if I want a little something extra, I just add this. It is so quick and easy that you could even do it at a stoplight.

It's great this product is very useful for people with very populated eyebrows like me in addition to holding them firm
Erika J.
Erika J.
Anderson, SC
I love this. I always use to go to ulta and see this but I never bought it bc I didn't think it would work but I absolutely love it it's so small to where you can really fill in spars spaces and give your brows a bit of definition without doing anything to them! It also keeps them in place all day 😍
Tania P.
Tania P.
I really like this! it helps keep my eyebrows in place all day, and the added tint is a hug plus! I still go in and fill my eyebrows with a pencil a little bit, because this doesn't have a precise tip. But overall its great!
I'm very impressed with this product! It keeps my brows well tamed throughout the day. It helps add the right amount of tint to my brows as well. My only complaint would be that it sometimes can leave splotches but they blend right out with a spooly!
Demi B.
Demi B.
Wichita Falls, TX
YES YES YES! Perfect dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. AND it is way way way cheaper. $2.99... you can't beat that.
BrittanyAnd C.
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I seriously love this eyebrow mascara. It's a must have item in my makeup kit. I feel like it is a dupe for Benefit's Give Me Brow.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.