BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mandi A.
This is my holy grail brow product! It's such a fast and easy way to get natural, full looking brows! And the cost makes it so worth it! Definitely worth picking up, especially for those lazy mornings!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in one of my Ipsy bags and ended up liking it more than I had expected to. I find that it really makes my brows look fuller, without making them crunchy or weird feeling. I truly think this is a cheaper alternative to the Benefit Gimme Brow.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
I got a deluxe sample and at first I hated it, but have grown to love it. It's compared to the Benefit Give Me Brow. It's good for days when I still need to do my brows since they are sparse in spots, but it still looks natural and keeps the hairs in place.
Erin W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great drugstore brow gel ! It works so well and completely worth the price. Super long lasting and makes your brows look great. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great alternative to the higher end brands.
jackie h.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my personally favorite product for my eyebrows. It's always in my everyday make up routine. it lasts all day and it's so simple to apply, anyone without make up experience can use it. I don't know what i would do without it
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
I really enjoyed this eyebrow gel I wish that this gel was a little more light weight but with a lot of blending this gel looked really nice on my eyebrows. It made my eyebrows pop more and helped them looked fuller.
Raven E.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this many times, I keep getting it because it's perfect for a natural brow look.. It swipes on and you can go, you don't have to spend too much time drawing your brows on, especially if it's a no make up day!
Erika Feliz D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
este producto funciona muy bien para personas que tienen las cejas muy abundante pues no es recomendable para ese tipo de cejas usar lápiz (cosa mía) por lo menos para mi gusto no porque siento que se me ven mas gruesas de lo que las tengo y no me gusta por eso recomiendo este producto si tienes las cejas muy abundante es excelente y si no igual es genial las deja bien definida y peinadas.
Julia R.
Wow, this stuff is good. I'd previously bought very expensive brow mascaras and tried this stuff on a whim, and it's exactly the same as the pricier stuff and SO INEXPENSIVE. It applies so easily, stays on all day, and looks fantastic. I highly recommend.
Allison L.
This is an amazing product! I would recommend you waxing/ threading to get a nice clean look with this product. The price is amazing! The only thing is that usually when I try to get another one they are sold out! But that's how good of a product it is!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.