BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Makaela P.
This product works wonders especially for the price! I bought this from a local Ulta for like $1-$2. It had long lasting power and it does give you a great color payoff. I will be continuing to purchase this product. It had a small bristle brush that makes it easy to use and go through your brows. This product doesn't make your eyebrow crunchy at all!
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
This is one of the best makeup products I have! I use it everyday regardless if I'm wearing makeup or not. It looks amazing with both brow pomade underneath and without.
Maggie B.
As someone who is always on the look for drugstore priced dupes for high end products, I was pleasantly surprised when I picked up this product. Easily the same product as the Benefit Gimme Brow, however much cheaper in price. I love the hold that this product gives to my eyebrows for an all day look. Towards the ends of my eyebrows, there are less hairs and this product attaches to each hair and makes my eyebrows look very full. I highly suggest to anyone looking to have awesome and full eyebrows.
Danielle B.
I love this! I have purchased so many and will continue to because of the great price and the great product! I have never tried Benefits "Give me brow" but because of how great this is, I don't feel the need to. The wand it the perfect shape and this sets my brows perfectly while adding more fullness. I use the blonde shade, but the only have 2 colors while may be a down fall. But over all an amazing product at a more amazing price.
Mollie C.
Leon, WV
Drys out very easily and is a little small. Didn't like the color or the brush. Gets flaky after a while and starts to run if you sweat or get wet. Don't remember how much I payed but pretty sure it was a little more pricy
K T.
New favorite brow gel!
The blonde shade works out perfectly for me! It gives me just the right amount of color for my brows to stand out but still look natural.
The brush is a great size to brush the product through without getting it everywhere. I still manage to get a little on my skin but it wipes off easily. The brush is kind of scratchy though.
So for the price you can't beat it! I will be repurchasing and would recommend!
Kassady H.
Mobile, AL
I originally bought this product because I'd heard it was a dupe for benefit's "gimme brow", and it was only $2.99. I'm a brunette and my eyebrows are light brown, but the only shade they had at Ulta was "blondy brows", so I went ahead and got it. Honestly I don't notice that much of a difference in my brows when I wear it, possibly because I have the wrong shade, but I'm not really sure. Overall though, in the right shade, I feel that this is a decent product, especially for the price.
Bobbi B.
Seminole, FL
Great, inexpensive brow gel that keeps your brows in place. I bought the lightest shade and found it to match my eyebrows perfectly without making them look drawn on.
Sabeeka H.
this isn't a product that makes your eyebrows look filled in. it's messy and hard to use. the colour gets everywhere and the only thing i like it that it makes sure your eyebrows don't move
DeAnna H.
Hulbert, OK
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a phenomenal brow gel! Very comparable to the Benefit Gimmie Brow in the way that it has fibers that make the brows look fuller. This doesn't make your brows feel like hairspray, but does keep them in place all day long. LOVE THIS
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.