3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
My go to! I will never use an expensive brow gel, since my brows are so sparse
ray n.
ray n.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great eyebrow light color for the brows. Very easy and nice to use for everyday. Great!
lupe c.
lupe c.
Sets my brows and lasts all day.. I even use it on its own when i do natural makeup
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Laveen , AZ
I got this in one of my IPSY bags and to be honest didn't think much of it at first. Once I gave it a try I really like it. It adds color and keeps your brows in place. I like the small spoolie it has as well makes application very easy and mess free.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
This is a good brand. Not expensive but keeps up with the prestige brands. This is great for adding color/ thickness to your eyebrows!
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Tampa, FL
I really like his product! It has cute packaging and is very affordable. I purchased mine from Ulta and when I first tried it I was very impressed. It doesn't leave your brows flaky and it sets them in place all day. If you don't have the money for the more expensive ones this one works perfectly fine.
I'm very impressed with this product! It keeps my brows well tamed throughout the day. It helps add the right amount of tint to my brows as well. My only complaint would be that it sometimes can leave splotches but they blend right out with a spooly!
Lillie K.
Lillie K.
I really like it to set my eyebrows. It stays all day long. Also sets to a powdery finish that it nice.
Barbara J.
Barbara J.
This is a pretty good product. I have never worn it longer than a few hours. I'm not sure how great it is for a full day. It isn't as good as benefit.
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.