BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Madeline W.
Antelope, CA
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I always do my brows with my NYX pencil and then use this to set them as well as fill in any missing spots. I honestly cannot fathom that this stuff is only $4. I've never really paid attention to the setting power of this stuff but it definitely does a lot for making sure my brows look great. I also love to throw this on my brows if I don't have time to actually do them in the morning, just so I still look put together.
mariana j.
Great product, it does what it claims to do, keeps your eyebrows steady, I just it was clear though. You don't need that much product to have the full effect. A little goes a long way
Shakira M.
I only wish it came in more than two shades - the brunette was just a
tad too dark for my liking but hopefully they'll expand the color range
at some point. Otherwise a great bargain for three bucks.
I have tried Benefit's Give Me Brow and I really couldn't tell the
difference between the two. I like that this is a fiber mascara as well,
and the price is amazing. 03 Browny Browns is a dupe of #3 in Benefit -
a true medium brown.
Jamie S.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing value for a great brow product. I would definitely consider it a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. The formula lasts all day and the color is a great muted almost ashy tone to fit a majority of hair colors. I love pairing this with a good pencil to keep my hairs in place.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Almost an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brows and extremely more affordable. Small mascara brush that makes it easy to apply, slightly larger than benefits brush. Has fibers to fill in brows and is pigmented. There was a lighter version available too. Would definitely recommend this product!!
Aislin T.
Asheville, NC
This is a great brow gel, it's has a perfect color that can work for any color hair, keeps your brows in place, and is super cheap but still really nice quality! This is a gel product with a brown tint and small fibers in it that make your brows look full and fill in any empty/sparse areas. This is the first essence product I've tried but I'll definitely be checking out some of they're other products. Also this is an amazing dupe for Benefit gimme brow!
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I already have pretty filled out brows but some days I like to touch them up when I'm doing really full coverage foundation. However, I've tried this product almost 5 times and I don't see a difference or it even doing anything for me. All it does is make my brows really hard.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Great dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. I actually have been using for a few days and really like it! It gives a light tint and keeps my eyebrows in place. You definitely have to make sure to clean the want a little before distributing it on your brows, but I would definitely recommend and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Angela I.
I love it to an extent. The color is perfect application is nice but you have to go thru your brows several times to get color pay off. Still enjoy it to set my brows though. I would def recommend it to beginners.
Haley C.
I use this everyday. I love this product. I would highly recommend this. It is really good if you have dirty blonde hair because it's not too brown or two gray toned
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.