3 colors available

Buy on Target*
ray n.
ray n.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great eyebrow light color for the brows. Very easy and nice to use for everyday. Great!
lupe c.
lupe c.
Sets my brows and lasts all day.. I even use it on its own when i do natural makeup
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Tampa, FL
I really like his product! It has cute packaging and is very affordable. I purchased mine from Ulta and when I first tried it I was very impressed. It doesn't leave your brows flaky and it sets them in place all day. If you don't have the money for the more expensive ones this one works perfectly fine.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
This is a good brand. Not expensive but keeps up with the prestige brands. This is great for adding color/ thickness to your eyebrows!
Lillie K.
Lillie K.
I really like it to set my eyebrows. It stays all day long. Also sets to a powdery finish that it nice.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Palm Springs, CA
I bought this at my local Ulta, and was super excited since it was an inexpensive find! My brows are a bit sparse in the tail area, just to give some background. The brow gel doesnt add as much color to my brows as I would like, and it doesn't seem like it's doing anything to hold my brows in place either.

If your brows are already semi full, this may work for you, but I don't think it will do much to tame unruly brows!
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Really enjoy this product. I use this after I fill in my brows with a pencil. When I use it with my brow pencil, my brows don't budge. When I use it by itself, they don't stay all day.
I do find that this makes my brows look fully and more bushy, which I really like. I really enjoy this product and I can't go a day without this! I have to use it every single day.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I adore this. It gives me full and easy brows in a flash. I don't have to worry about going overboard with this, because you literally cannot. I'm still on my first tube, but I'll repurchase when I run out. It is a fantastic alternative to some of the more ridiculously priced products that you only buy for the brand name. I have full brows already, but if I want a little something extra, I just add this. It is so quick and easy that you could even do it at a stoplight.
Mckenzi F.
Mckenzi F.
I highly recommend this product if you use the gimme brow, it is an amazing dupe for that product & it is very cheap! I use this everyday on my eyebrows & it holds them in place all day. The color was perfect for me
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.