BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah M.
This is such a good little brow tint! It adds color to my brows with out going over board. They offer two colors I believe, I have only tried the darker color, and it was awesome. It is very inexpensive and works just as well as benefits gimme brow. I have used the Benefit one and I honestly can not tell a difference at all. I will continue to purchase this product.
Scarlet R.
Inglewood , CA
This makes my brows appear thicker. I love pairing this with my ABH brow wiz and just flicking my hair up with this product. Also on my my lazy days when I just want my natural brow to have a little oomf* I add a bit of this on my brows and I am ready to go out.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
When I found out this was a dupe for the Benefit gimme brow I just had to give it a try! For $2.99 you can't beat that! I love how it gives my brow that natural look. It has fibers in it that would tint your brows and tames them! I really like this brow product, it's a must have in my collection! Great product and I highly recommend it!
Kelsey R.
Macomb, MI
I really like this product! I've never used the Benefit Gimme Brow so I cannot compare the two, but this product makes me never want to try that product! I've been growing out my eyebrows so they're a little crazy right now, but this product keeps them tame. I also like that it is tinted so if I don't want to or have the time to fill in my brows with a pencil, I can use this and my brows look great! I had to give it four stars because it is a little scratchy
Hannah H.
This eyebrow gel has been super hyped lately, so I figured it was time to try it out. I am SO glad I did. I have naturally very thick, dark brows that tend to go everywhere, and I have trouble finding things that tame them. This not only filled in the sparse areas, but kept them in place! I use it everyday; I can't believe it's $3!
Courtney S.
The rave about this stuff is real. I'm really not one who likes to draw on my eyebrows or make them look bigger, I just like enough to fill them in and make them fuller and this stuff does that perfectly. The fibers give my eyebrows the fullness they need while adding some color too. I love love this product. And it's SO affordable
Juliana O.
This is a much cheaper alternative to Benefits Gimmie Brow gel. I have blonde hair and the lightest shade looks really nice and natural on me. It lasts a while even through sweating, keeps my hairs in place, adds some volume to my sparse areas and doesn't feel too crunchy. I really enjoy this and would purchase it again (got it at Ulta)
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
I really like the way that this gets in a coats every small hair with pigment . I have sparse hair due to medications I am taking for My SLE (Lupus) the fibers are just the added touch to make my eyebrows look full and filled in . I like the price on this product as well. This is a product I would recommend trying especially for the budget price .
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
I always wanted to try this brow gel but they didn't have the right shade for my brows. Luckily for me, Essence just released a new color in soft brown which is absolutely perfect!! It is so easy to apply and keeps my brows in place all day. I love that the tint isn't too strong and noticeable, it just makes them look fuller.
Madeline W.
Antelope, CA
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I always do my brows with my NYX pencil and then use this to set them as well as fill in any missing spots. I honestly cannot fathom that this stuff is only $4. I've never really paid attention to the setting power of this stuff but it definitely does a lot for making sure my brows look great. I also love to throw this on my brows if I don't have time to actually do them in the morning, just so I still look put together.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.