BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Sara C.
Springfield, IL
This is everything. If you like brow gels with fibers in them this is a must have. Soooo inexpensive and soooo worth picking up, even if you don't like it you only spent $3.
Nicole B.
Enoch, UT
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
It didn’t match my brows it and was kinda clumpy on my brows. It smudged quit a bit and faded after about 3 hours of wear even with another brow product to help its longevity .
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I have pretty full brows, so this is a great everyday product for me. It fills in my sparse areas quickly, and just makes them look more defined. I like a more natural brow look, so I just brush this through and I'm good to go. This shades of this product are on the cool/ashy side, so the colors may not be for everyone. This also has fibers in it, so it helps fill out the brows, but I do have to go in with another clear gel, because this product doesn't have much hold in it. I guess I really like it though, because I'm on my 3rd tube of it. :-)
Jennifer L.
Layton, UT
Simple to use, with a great wand. Gives my brows just a bit more pop while shaping and holding them in place. I've used this every day since purchasing. Love the pigment, and will repurchase for sure!
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
Such a good dupe for gimme brow from benefit. The only thing I don’t like about it is the brush. It hurts a little to use. Totally worth it for the much cheaper price though!
I get this eyebrow gel from my sister and I'm absolutely satisfied. It did its job very well. You can paint your eybrows, only the hair and not the skin like other products and you can shape it with the little brush. It intesified the colour of your brows by looking naturaly.
Amy Z.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This surprised me with how well it works, especially for $2.99. I have relatively thick eyebrows and it holds the hairs in place for the day. I wasn't sure if the Browny Brows 02 shade would be dark enough for my black brows, but it is and creates a soft natural look. Only downside I've found is how much comes out on the brush. I have to make sure to take off any excess before applying.
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love this brow gel definitely reminds me of the benefit gimme brow for a much better price point. I like to finish off my brows with this or use it alone on light makeup days!
Katie P.
Really awesome! doesn't make my brows feel crunchy like other gels, but also holds the shape of the hairs really well. Very comparable to benefits gimme brow, but this is so much cheaper. I would recommend and repurchase.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I love this product it gives a nice natural finish to your brows if you use it alone and it is a good eyebrow set on top of a eyebrow pencil. I will definitely be repurchasing this and I recommend it
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.