3 colors available

Tori D.
Tori D.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I didn't care for this brow product at all. I got it in my Ipsy bag awhile back. It was too wet of a formula for me..
Sara B.
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I honestly can't believe how amazing this is. I love benefits gimme brow and this is almost identical. Best dupe ever
Yoselin D.
Yoselin D.
Doral, FL
Not variery of color for eyebrow.. por eso puede ser complicado encontar el color para las cejas. Your formula is good.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
This is my Holy grail brow product! Where have you been all my life?! I love it! And for areound $3 USD who can't afford that?
Farah N.
Farah N.
this is a dupe for the gel mascara from benefit. its keep.my eyebrow stay still all day and its make it look natural
Raisha J.
Raisha J.
Miami, Florida
Good for everyday i use it for university because its easy to use and looks natural but if you want something more heavy you can work it
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day on my brows. It gives them definition while also taming them! I will continue to repurchase this product.
Yuridia F.
Yuridia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Was looking for a affordable Brow gel. This stuff works great! Even has little fibers in it to create volume. Highly recommend
America R.
America R.
Denver, CO
I just got this this and i already love it. Keeps my eyebrows in place, gives them color and makes them appear fuller
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Whenever I don't feel like filling my brows I just comb this through and they look darker and fuller for a more natural look.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.