3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Brieanna L.
Brieanna L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
For the very good price and the really good pigment it is very comparable to the benefit one.
Summer A.
Summer A.
This is the first product I ever used for my eyebrows. I loved it and how easy it was to use.
Esse Gel Para Sombrancelhas Eh Mara Vilhosso Deixa Todo No Céu Devido LUgar I N Precisa Dorra E Muito Muito Bom
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
Im pretty sure my brows could go through an appacolypse with this product. Very affordable and great quality.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Very easy to use. Adds color to your brows but doesn't help if you want to shape them.
Lianna C.
Lianna C.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this brow gel! Perfect to set dark eyebrows and really helps them stay in place! Great price too
Terilyn F.
Terilyn F.
I love this! It does just enough for my brows without me looking super intense. Keeps the brows in place!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Denver, CO
Long lasting. Easy to use. I want really into brow gel until I used this product.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Everyone raves on this. It's ok nothing special. I think the color is too light for my brunette brows.
Jen S.
Jen S.
This is my Scottie eyebrow gel I've ever used, it McKees my brows look natural and not patchy at all
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.