BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Mollie C.
Drys out very easily and is a little small. Didn't like the color or the brush. Gets flaky after a while and starts to run if you sweat or get wet. Don't remember how much I payed but pretty sure it was a little more pricy
Positivity💫
This gives my brows a beautiful feathery look! Although they can be a tad crunchy, it's definitely worth the price. 3 bucks, are you kidding me?!? This is a beauty STEAL! Definitely makes them look thicker than they are!
Sabeeka H.
this isn't a product that makes your eyebrows look filled in. it's messy and hard to use. the colour gets everywhere and the only thing i like it that it makes sure your eyebrows don't move
Taylor R.
Absolute dupe for benefit gimme brow. I use this product with full brows, or if I just want to give them some life on a casual day. And the price point is great!
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a phenomenal brow gel! Very comparable to the Benefit Gimmie Brow in the way that it has fibers that make the brows look fuller. This doesn't make your brows feel like hairspray, but does keep them in place all day long. LOVE THIS
Alina L.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really like this product. It keeps my brow stay in place and have a nice tint to them. Super affordable to get. It is small and very easy to travel with or just throw it in your purse or makeup bag.
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Esta máscara para las pestañas va muy bien, puede que para mis cejas me quede algo claras pero por el precio que tiene esta muy bien.
Raquel R.
San Jose
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really like this product for when i want to have a natural brow but still have some tint to it. Or just when you don't want to wear makeup but always gotta have your brows.
taylor v.
i love this stuff. i don't even use an eyebrow pencil anymore because i just need this stuff. it is a great price and i recommend it to someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of time on their brows
Ich liebe das fixing gel von essence. Es sorgt dafür, dass deine Augenbrauen auch den ganzen Tag halten. Ich benutze es täglich und kann es echt nur empfehlen, da es auch leicht zu verwenden ist.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.