BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Kelsey L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I really like this brow tint! I'm new to the brow world and forever am looking for a product that darkens my brows without being overly dark and can help fill in some spots. For $3 you can't beat the price!
Mary K.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This is better than Benefit's Gimme Brow. I love that Essence is cruelty free since I am trying to go that route. I would say the only difference between the Essence and Benefit one is the price. Essence is around $2..99-$3.99 where as the Benefit one is in the upper $20 range.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a $2 dupe for the benefit tinted brow gel and I love it. I keep it in my purse for touch ups. It’s got a tiny thin spoolie applicator and really gives your brows a nice feathered look
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow! It have a precise spoolie for even application and it keeps your brows in place. Save your money by buying this for a few bucks instead of the Benefit one.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
WOOOW. so I've used the benefit make me brow and this is the perfect dupe for it!! It's soo smooth, no smell, and doesn't leave your brows crunchy or stiff. The benefit had that issue sometimes. But this is the next best thing! And for the price of 2.99 beats benefits 24 dollars.
Sara C.
Springfield, IL
This is everything. If you like brow gels with fibers in them this is a must have. Soooo inexpensive and soooo worth picking up, even if you don't like it you only spent $3.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I have pretty full brows, so this is a great everyday product for me. It fills in my sparse areas quickly, and just makes them look more defined. I like a more natural brow look, so I just brush this through and I'm good to go. This shades of this product are on the cool/ashy side, so the colors may not be for everyone. This also has fibers in it, so it helps fill out the brows, but I do have to go in with another clear gel, because this product doesn't have much hold in it. I guess I really like it though, because I'm on my 3rd tube of it. :-)
Nicole B.
Enoch, UT
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
It didn’t match my brows it and was kinda clumpy on my brows. It smudged quit a bit and faded after about 3 hours of wear even with another brow product to help its longevity .
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this !! I read this was a dupe for the benefit give me brow and it is , it does the job great I say this formula is a little more wet but it performs the same in the end
Jennifer L.
Layton, UT
Simple to use, with a great wand. Gives my brows just a bit more pop while shaping and holding them in place. I've used this every day since purchasing. Love the pigment, and will repurchase for sure!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.