BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2004)
Buy on ULTA
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Almost an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brows and extremely more affordable. Small mascara brush that makes it easy to apply, slightly larger than benefits brush. Has fibers to fill in brows and is pigmented. There was a lighter version available too. Would definitely recommend this product!!
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love this brow gel! I've personally never tried Gimme Brow, but I don't think I will after trying Make Me Brow. It make brows look a lot more put together and is a nice cool tone. It's not just great for the price, it's a great product at an excellent price point. I wear shade 02.
Aislin T.
Asheville, NC
This is a great brow gel, it's has a perfect color that can work for any color hair, keeps your brows in place, and is super cheap but still really nice quality! This is a gel product with a brown tint and small fibers in it that make your brows look full and fill in any empty/sparse areas. This is the first essence product I've tried but I'll definitely be checking out some of they're other products. Also this is an amazing dupe for Benefit gimme brow!
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
I already have thick and full brows. I don't use any other product. It works well to tame my hairs and does not make them too crunchy. The wand is small enough so it is easy to use. The color is good for me but I know it is not universal. I would buy it again because of the price.
Abigail A.
Seriously all essence products are great quality products. This is the first product I've tried from them and I've been hooked ever since. This is really comparable to benefit's gimme brow and you save a lot of money by buying basically the same product.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
This product is great! First, I fill in my brows using my NYX Micro Brow Pencil (great dupe for the brow wiz). Then I use this to set them. It adds some brows fibers and really fills in the gaps. This is another great dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Only about $3! What a steal.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I already have pretty filled out brows but some days I like to touch them up when I'm doing really full coverage foundation. However, I've tried this product almost 5 times and I don't see a difference or it even doing anything for me. All it does is make my brows really hard.
Selianna R.
Not an exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow, but a great value and quality at the $3 price. the consistency is a bit more watery than gimmer brow and dries harder giving the brows a good but a bit too firm hold for my taste. the color range is okay, but very light blondes or red heads will have a hard time finding a good shade.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I use this eyebrow mascara everyday. Literally everyday. It last all day long. My eyebrows look real and not crunchy. The color payoff is rich. And for $3, i mean, you can't beat that! I do like this better than the benefit brow products. And i save a lot of cash to buy more makeup!
Haley C.
I use this everyday. I love this product. I would highly recommend this. It is really good if you have dirty blonde hair because it's not too brown or two gray toned
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.