BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kim N.
DULUTH, Ga
It's amazing how awesome this brow gel is especially for the price. I used boy brow by Glossier in the past. I like Essence's make me brow so much better & so does my wallet. It's a light tint to make your eyebrows look so much better but still natural.
gabriela m.
This is perfect for maintaining your brows in perfect shape all day, this is good too if you want to tone down your brows make up, it give this blondish look to the hair, you can use alone too.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I really have been liking this gel. I bought it because a lot of people compare it to the benefit gimme brow and I have to agree. I purchased mine at Ulta for $3 and I really think I would repurchase this again.
Jana R.
Cape town
I love this eyebrow gel. It really keeps dem brows in place. It is a good value and not pricey. It is really easy to apply. It doesn't have to improve. It is perfect and i would recommend it. Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
OKAY THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING PRODUCT. First, the price of this was amazing and you CANT beat it! It is really, like REALLY, similar to the benefit brow product w/ false fibers (I cant remember the name LOL) It is also super similar to L'Oreal's brow plumper! This product has a really precise applicator and it also has little false fibers in it (which makes your brows look thicker and SO good.) Amazing for the price, amazing for the fact that its cruelty free and over all, its just amazing :)
Mackenzie S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Incredible quality for the price. It holds my unruly brows in place all day and does not come off until I want it to. I can't believe the quality for the price! I plan on repurchasing as soon as I run out.
Andrea B.
TURLOCK, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Love love love. I used to use the Benefit Give Me Brow (which is MUCH more expensive). This product easily lives up to Benefit's, and I even prefer it. You can't beat the price!
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
The blonde gel makes very little difference as far as color goes. I can tell it fills in a little and the gel quality itself helps my brows have a good shape, but it's not the greatest eyebrow product.
Katie S.
It is amazing! This is one of my ride or die things! My eye color and green and brown mixed! The only thing to improve on is there color choices for other people! I would definitely buy it again in fact I just bought another one.
Erica S.
Marion, MI
This works but is not lasting. For the price I personally think it's worth it but you may notice your brows seam to loose the "power" they had when you first applied it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.