3 colors available

Buy on Target*
stefanie p.
stefanie p.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I use his every day over my NYX micro brow pencil. It makes my prow product stay longer and I like it better than the benefit brand.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbus
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this brow gel! I don't need anything else. The pigment is wonderful and it applies super easily! LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
This brow mascara is great if you already have full brows or have filled them in and just want a little tint to hold them in place.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
This is my favorite eye brow gel. So cheap too but the quality is not! Does not flake or rub off during the day. Love it.
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I absolutely loved this after using my reg. Eyebrow pencil it just sets everything In place and helps everything blend beautifully
Kim K.
Kim K.
Denver, CO
Amazing! Just as good as the Benefit version. It has fibers to make your eyebrow look fuller and the colors match well.
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Great product for the price! It's a dupe for benefit brow gel. The wand is small and really gets the tail of my brows !
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
I like this product when I do not have much time to design my eyebrow, it is economical and does a good job I recommend it
Candyce M.
Candyce M.
Washington, UT
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Makes the hairs stay in place and gives them a tint. Way cheap and just as good as benefit. No idea why people pay more
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Really good colour pay off. Holds the brows in place all day. Easy to use with some practice. But all in all I am a fan
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.