BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2006)
Buy on ULTA
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
I definitely would have loved this product so much more had there been a shade between the light and dark. The light was so light I couldn't even see where I put it, but the dark was way too dark for my eyebrows. I really love the brush and think that if the color works for you, then definitely give it a go, but the shades just didn't work for me
Lori B.
O Fallon, MO
I looooooove this product. It brought my brow game to a new level. It makes it so easy to fill in my brows. I use a pencil to shape my brows and then use this product. This has mini fibers in it which help plump my brows. It is such a great value! You can't get much better than this!

The only thing I wish is that there was more color variety. The brown is a little to dark and the blonde would be too light. I am going to Prichard the blonde to try and make my own custome shade.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I really love this. It keeps my brows in place all day long and is a great color for me. The best thing is that it's really cheap. I also love the ulta brand brow gel because of how little the wand is, but this one is actually cheaper and I think I like it just as much though the wand is bigger.
Emily M.
Mcloud, OK
Love love love this brow gel!!! It's the perfect formula and color for me! The wand is very similar to the brow gel from benefit, and the formula is pretty close too. Helps fill in brows in a more natural looking way, and also helps brows stay in place. I use every day and will repurchase!
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This item is very good for the price, the wand is super tiny which I'm able to coat my eyebrows evenly without making a mess like other eyebrow gels with bigger wands. It keeps my eyebrows in place. I wish it came with more shades but over all for the price of this item, i can't complain.
Jamie S.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing value for a great brow product. I would definitely consider it a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. The formula lasts all day and the color is a great muted almost ashy tone to fit a majority of hair colors. I love pairing this with a good pencil to keep my hairs in place.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
Make Me Brow is a Brow gel that has tiny fibers that adhere to your brows to make them look thicker and fuller. I absolutely love this. I have sparse brows and this makes me look like a have a full set of brows and it looks natural. I would highly recycle. This review is my own opinion.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is a great brow gel. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented, so it would be perfect for anyone with brown toned brows. I like that I can use this product alone, or over top of other brow products and it NEVER feels crusty or weird. At this price point, it's just too good to pass up.
Natalie C.
I am in LOVE. This is even better than the benefit gimme brow because the color is more of a true brown. I don't like when there is any tint of red in my eyebrow products. In color browny brows its perfect for brunette so. The fibers really do make your eyebrows look thicker. And it is t so goopy that it chucks when you're putting it on.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Almost an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brows and extremely more affordable. Small mascara brush that makes it easy to apply, slightly larger than benefits brush. Has fibers to fill in brows and is pigmented. There was a lighter version available too. Would definitely recommend this product!!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.