BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
I think this is comparable to the benefit gimme brow! I barely have any eyebrows and this gives me something and matches my hair nicely. It also keeps the hairs in place. I definitely recommend it especially for the price point!
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I purchased this item at Ulta Beauty and I am glad that I did. I use this product every day because it goes on so easily and stays on for a long time. It does not take long to apply and it is my first time using it. I would definitely buy it again! Eyebrows are fleeky!
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
This is an absolutely great eyebrow gel! It has a small brush so it's really easy to control where you're putting the product. My brows are very sparse on the inner part so i really need some fullness there and this does a great job! I start by applying the gel all over my brows and then comb them through with a spoolie. Lastly i just take my Dior eyebrow pencil and define the bottom and upper part a tiny bit and fill them in where needed. Takes me about 5 minutes to fill in my brows and they still look very natural. I will DEFINITELY repurchase!
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
In my opinion this is exactly like benefits give me brow! I love using this for days when I just wan to get ready in 5 mins and leave the house. It takes no effort but it makes my patchy brows look so much better and put together
Luz A.
Oakland , CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this gel because it tames my brows! It's so cheap and good. It doesn't really have much color but it does work well to tame your brows. Plus it lasts a long time.
Paige C.
Harveys Lake, PA
my favorite brow gel! i prefer this over the benefit gimme brow and its so much cheaper. i use this almost every time i wear makeup, its so quick but makes my thin brows look defined and full. anyone on a budget or anyone who wants a good tinted brow gel NEEDS this!
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA
This is cheap and works perfectly. The wand is small enough that I'm not accidentally getting tinted gel everywhere. It makes my brows look fuller and it doesn't get weird throughout the day.
Lauren H.
You really aren't going to find a better product at a better price point. Gives benefit a run for their money, but there aren't nearly enough shades. I'm lucky mine works perfectly for me
Kim D.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Great dup! For Benefit gimme brow! Works well. Very inexpensive! I would recommend for someone just learning, so you aren't investing alit, but the quality is there!
Lillie M.
Battle Ground, WA
The little fibers make your eyebrows look fuller than they are and the gel tames your hairs so good. Its a dupe for the benefit gimme brow. Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.