3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Taylin J.
Taylin J.
Duluth, MN
I love essence they have great quality products for a great price. This stuff is amazing it gets a little flakey but good with a brow gel
Karelly L.
Karelly L.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is so perfect for days when I don't have the time to do my brows. I can literally just brush my brows and they look great.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I can't rave enough about this product! The price is incredible but what it does to my brows is even better! I use it everyday!
Penelope g.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Purchase this at forever 21 and it was cheap so i say why not. And i was impressed, i applied this b4 i use a powder fill in
Christine L.
Christine L.
Pensacola, FL
This product is great for its price point only real complaint is that I've only seen two color options brown and dark brown.
Jude T.
Jude T.
It makes the hairs to stay in place all day and has a nice tint. The brush is really good even if you have small brows or bushy brows
Emma B.
Emma B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Easy way to fill and set your eyebrows in one step. I use this on lazy days when I don't feel like filling my whole brow with pomade.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day instead of the benefit give me brow. I feel like the product is a great dupe and much more affordable.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Nice product to wear alone or layer over brow powder/pencil. love the tiny brush. the only complaint is the color range, the blonde is too light for me and the brown is too dark, it's almost black. I think many people would have this problem.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Batavia, OH
I'm obsessed with this. I got it through my Ipsy bag and I now use it all the time. The tube really lasts for a while too.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.