3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Soleil d.
Soleil d.
I love this since it is quick and easy. It also feels like nothing it's honestly so good
Mercedes T.
Mercedes T.
Killeen, TX
Hard to find but the best gel when I don't have the time to pencil in my brows. Great for beginners
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love this product it's affordable and keeps my eyebrows on. What more can you ask for?
Jailyne R.
Jailyne R.
Modesto
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this stuff I haven't even finished it and I already bought a back up , I heard it's a dupe for the benefit one !
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Omg got this on a whim from ultra to see if similar then benefit gimme brow. its an exact dupe and so much cheaper. def a repurchase
Diana b.
Diana b.
I got this product as a birthday gift last year and I can say I will never buy anythi g else for my brows!! Love this!
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
Garland , TX
I saw this at Ulta and figured I'd try it and I was surprised to see it worked well for the price.
Thi C.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
So easy to use and for the price it has great quality!! Great color selections and stays all day.
Emily E.
Emily E.
I love it. So worth it and such a good price. Essence products are normally good ones!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
AMAZING. Perfect for that little boost a brow needs and to keeo it in place. Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.