BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Holy grail brow product! I love everything about this stuff. The color, formula, application, lasting power... everything. I much prefer this over the comparable benefit brow product. At just a couple dollars, I will buy this over and over!
Ashley P.
Louisville
Love this stuff! I've bought several and it is perfect for everyday use. You can't beat the price. It performs well and it doesn't feel like I have any product in my brows! I recommend this to everyone!
Renatta L.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Give you great control and it’s easy to apply also they are great to take out on the go and touch up your makeup what’s even better is that it already has a brush to you don’t have to bring a separate brush just to brush out your eyebrows
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I like this brow gel, and have used it for many years. It was the one I swore by till I used the too faced brow gel. It's super cheap, easy to put on. I used dip brow, pencil, and finished off with this gel. My brows were always on point.
Erin K.
Williamston, SC
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This stuff is so good! I haven't tried many tinted brow gels but I love that this is lightly tinted for my brown hair and hazel eyes. And you can't beat the price for $3-$5! Definitely repurchase for me!
Kaitlin T.
Havelock, NC
I love this tinted brow gel and use this every day to set my brows in place. It is the perfect gel that doesn’t get clumpy or hard, is extremely affordable and i love the color it provides for my brows.
Jayden J.
Louisville
Ashley B.
Indianapolis , IN
This gel goes on somewhat patchy. I noticed that the color is darker in some spots than others. I'm not sure if there is a clear gel in this brand but I think it would be much better. Other than the patchiness this is a good product.
Rebecca D.
Winterville, GA
This is an Amazing product. It makes my brows just a tad darker without looking like I’ve spent a lot of time on them. It actually just takes a few sweeps of this and i don’t hve to use anything else if i want a natural look.
Alyssa K.
I really like this. I gave it a try because people compared it to the benefit gel. I’ve never tried the benefit one and I don’t think I will because I’m very pleased with this one and it’s much cheaper.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.