3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Inga B.
Inga B.
Good texture, amazing quality, long lasting, but a bit awkward to handle - the applicator could be a bit longer.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Not as good as the Benefit original, but I like it for every day light makeup use. It stays in place pretty well
Diana G.
Diana G.
Panorama City, CA
I use this in the daily when Im going for the no makeup makeup day. It has fibers that make your eyebrows look thicker and darker
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The fibers in this product make brows look so beautiful. I bought this product at dischem and it is so worth the money!
Kris E.
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great price, great product. Keeps my brows in place all day! I only wish they had more colors to choose from.
Megan C.
Megan C.
South Park, PA
The lightest shade is the perfect tiny for my ashy blonde hair. The lasting power is terrific and is fairly waterproof
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
I love this brow gel! It matches my eyebrows so nicely and it adds a wonderful fullness to my brows after I fill them in!
Janelle W.
Janelle W.
Cottage Grove, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Cheap price, not a lot of product though. Perfect for natural brows. I have blue eyes and blondish hair so the blonde shade works for me.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bonne Terre, MO
This make me brow gel is great! it has little fibers in it to fill your brows with a natural look! the gel seals them in and wahlaa perfect brows in a snap! love this product!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Graham, WA
Tames my brows very well and gives them a extra bit of color. It is a very good value and lasts very long.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.