BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
This brow gel has been super helpful for me since I am not a person who generally takes good care of her brows. They kind of go in all directions and this gel definitely helps keep them tame when I am making an actual effort in having a flawless makeup look.
Cherelynn B.
Golden Valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the full texture that this product gives to the brow hair! It can hold it in place as well as add volume. I use the dark brown and the blonde. It's a great drugstore brand and product. I use this weekly in my makeup and would deinitely recommend it!
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love essence eyebrows gel mascara, also it's cheap and last ... I used the product everyday when I do my makeup... it is a good value, my sister used my all the time too .. I would recommend to everyone who want their eyebrows to look good...
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
I've just started getting into this whole brow thing and this gel has changed my life. This is the first time I've used this brand and I'm very pleased. The color match is perfect and it helps keep my eyebrows in place. I will be buying this product along with other Essence products in the future!
Bethany R.
Springfield, WV
Absolutely love this product! I usually don't have much time in the mornings so this helps tremendously! Just a couple swipes and you can actually see my eyebrows and they look very put together. Not to mention this product is literally so cheap! They have an okay color selection as well and the product lasts my whole work day. Can't beat this product!
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyebrow gel is just ok to me. I had issues with it going on kinda patchy, and I wasn't crazy about the wand. I feel like it could have been a little more dense and the product would have applied better. I definitely wouldn't consider it a complete dupe for Gimme Brow like some people have claimed.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I swear this is a wonderful dupe for the benefit fiber gel. Although this has more pigmentation and will give you a tinted look, the volumizing effect is just as good! Would highly recommend, especially for he price!
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product it matches my hair color and fills in all of my eyrbrow easily with a few swipes of the wand. It is a very good price and anyone can afford it. The product lasts all day until you take it off as well. I highly recommend this product!
Ana A.
This is a best colored brow gel I've ever used! It was good color pay off and it doesn't look harsh. It looks great alone or adds some color and set the brows well! For $3 you can't wrong, and now they have 3 shades! I would purchase!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I recently tried this in blonde.. am a brunette with black brows with some gray coming into my brows so I bought blonde to lighten my brows some since going Blonde!!! Works nice.. But looking for better products for brows!! New to brow make up!!!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.