BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shahalie S.
Albany , OR
I would have liked this darker and thicker but it’s liquidy and really light and I really love my ulta brow tint in medium so I’ll just have to get that again. Over all this isn’t terrible and might work for someone else.
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Love this stuff! For $3?! The price is right! Works just as well as any other expensive brow gel. I actually find that it distributes product better on the brows more evenly than when I use other brand (I usually end up with clumps).
Brittany J.
Camden
This brow gel is so great and extremely affordable. You can't really beat the price for this kind of product. I would definitely recommend this brow gel to other people. The fibers really help to make my brow look full.
Ali G.
Review for: Other more...
I got this in hopes to tone down my dark eyebrows (they are very dark, almost black and I have light brown hair). I got a lighter color. I wasn't a fan of this. The wand seemed to deposit too much in some places and nothing in others, so by the time I tried to fix it my eyebrows were even darker. This would probably be perfect for someone with very light colored and thin haired eyebrows, so make them more noticeable. Just not for me.
Sophia O.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this product. It is a perfect dupe for make me brow. There is a lot of product and the color is great. These keep my brow hairs in place all day. The price is just unbearable. I have been buying this for years.
Jamie G.
Kearny
Love this to set my brows. Works great. A good dupe for benefit give me brow at a much better price! Not many color options but I'm sure most people can find a shade that works for them. I definitely would recommend.
Alyssa S.
Ever since Gimme Brow was released, it was my go to brow product. But there was one month where I ran out and couldn't afford it, so I began googling dupes for it and Make Me Brow kept popping up everywhere, so I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad that I did because it's inexpensive, does such a good job making my brows pop, and it has great staying power. Make Me Brow is definitely my new go to. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to Gimme Brow because Make Me Brow does such a good job
Tiffany B.
This is my favorite brow product EVER! Sorry Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel... Essence does the exact same thing for $3! THREE DOLLARS! This comes in three shades which is great for when I dye my hair darker. I have three backups of this in my drawer. Great hold, just enough color and gives a bit of texture to the brows. I'll buy this over and over until they stop making it (which hopefully never happens!)
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I bought this to replace my Gimmebrows because I couldn't justify paying over $30 for eyebrow gel. I love it. To me, it worked just as well and made my eyebrows stay perfectly while slightly darkening the color.
Rachel R.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I use this every day. I do not spend much time on my eyebrows, since they are so light, but this product darkens them just the right amount. It also keeps the brow hairs in place all day and gives them a neat look. For $3 it’s great for daily use!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.