3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Allison G.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
This is such a good product! I'm a blonde with very light eyebrows, and I don't do them everyday. I'm normally scared that products like this will make my brows look too bold and unnatural, but this is not the case with this product! Perfect for keeping the brows in place for a full makeup type of look!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Roy, UT
Bought this brow gel for my sister and I tried it ones and I had to go get my self one because it made my brows stay in place and look more natural made it look like it had more brows ha I don't have many so I loved the fuller look after I fill them in I go on top with it and make them look super nice!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I've tried the Benefit one and there's honestly no reason to spend so much money. This does the exact same thing. I'm growing my brows back out and this makes them look bushy and gorgeous. It can also help them to look very precise if that's the look I'm going for. This stuff is amazing
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
This eyebrow gel is just ok to me. I had issues with it going on kinda patchy, and I wasn't crazy about the wand. I feel like it could have been a little more dense and the product would have applied better. I definitely wouldn't consider it a complete dupe for Gimme Brow like some people have claimed.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Nelson, MO
I love this eyebrow gel! I have it in the shade brunette and it is great. It sets my eyebrows and slightly fills them in. It lasts all day and makes them look fuller. Also it is very affordable. I hope they come out with more shades because right now they only have three. I will definitely repurchase!
Madison C.
Madison C.
I can't do without this product. I have tried other eyebrow products before, but this formula seems to tame my brows the best. I have naturally thick and dark eyebrows so I don't need much added color, but this helps to make them seem more shaped and full. I love the shape of the mascara tip as well.
Yahaira D.
Yahaira D.
Reading, PA
Best Eyebrow mascara in the market! It is so easy to use, it has a small applicator and u could really work does eyebrows hair with it and it leaves the hairs just like you want them and all day with no movement, and it looks so natural.... I use this Eyebrow Mascara with my everyday eyebrow rotune!
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
I've just started getting into this whole brow thing and this gel has changed my life. This is the first time I've used this brand and I'm very pleased. The color match is perfect and it helps keep my eyebrows in place. I will be buying this product along with other Essence products in the future!
Kaitie M.
Kaitie M.
Spring Arbor, MI
I love this product for a quick natural brow look! The tiny brush makes shaping the brows a breeze! I use blond and find it is the perfect ash tone! There are only 3 shades which could be a problem for some people, but If one of the three works for you, it is worth a try for such a great price!
brenda g.
brenda g.
I Love Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel! I have already repurchased a couple times and will continue to do so. This is just as good as the Benefit gimme brow I honestly cant tell the difference except the Essence make me brow is so much cheaper!! So save your money on this one and buy Essence
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.