BY ESSENCE #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Ani G.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a tinted brow gel with tiny fibers in it that lends a slightly fuller look to the brows. It's often touted as a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow; I received a sample of Gimme Brow and it's functionally identical in every way. It's a great product.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I like this brow gel, it stays put and doesn’t smudge , my eyebrows actually feel hydrated and the color match’s my eyebrows perfectly doesn’t look like I’m wearing tacky product and keeps my eyebrows in place , very affordable and would definitely recommend it
Lu A.
Cary
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Good Value, Good Formula! Really is a dupe for Benefit Brow Gel. Helps me soften my ebony brow color, which has always been an insecurity for me. I use this product every day, even if I don't wear any other makeup! Bought at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada!
nadia s.
atlanta
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product right after I lightly fill in my brows with a pencil and it really ties the entire look together. It makes my eyebrows look more thick and really gives off that messy but polished brow look that most people are striving for nowadays.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really, really good dupe for the way more expensive Benefit "Gimme Brow" product. It does have a thinner formula and an abrasive spoolie, compared to Benefit. However, it looks great and only costs around $5, so it's now my go-to brow product!
bri h.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This brow gel is by far my favorite. I got it at ulta for about three dollars. Even though it’s cheap, it goes on really well and the color is really good. It does a good job keeping brows in place and I have purchased it many times. I would recommend this
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I decided to try this after Benefits recall on Gimme Brow. This was only $2.99 and I like it better than the $24 stuff I was using before! It's not as clumpy as Benefits version. The color matched perfectly and it is great to set the brows with.
Madi S.
New bern
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I actually went and got my eyebrows waxed at ulta and the benefit consultant suggested it and it works pretty well . I ended up purchasing the gimme brow as well and they both seemed pretty similar other then the gimme brow is more natural
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I bought this from target and so far I really like it. It doesn't smudge around easily when applying, which I was really worried about because I typically don't use tinted brow products. It also gives great hold and has a natural look to it.
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's very affordable! It's not as pigmented as I thought it would be knowing it's brown. I like the texture, it's not heavy or sticky. It keeps my brows in tact. I would try other brands and maybe compare them in near future.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.