BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Josie H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This stuff is such a great product for an amazing price. I compare it to a certain benefit brow product...it produces the same results for a significantly smaller price!! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Jasmine F.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is the perfect dupe to benefit brow gel, it last all day and is easy to use. The cost is amazing I normally go to Ulta when they have BOGO 50% and stock up and use the coupon. An affordable brand that has high quality
Megan G.
This is the perfect brow gel for a natural makeup look. It gives my blonde brows just enough color and lasts all day. The price of this is great too. I also use it to set my brow pencil and it works great for that too.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
This brow gel is my go-to product. I wear it nearly every day, even when I haven’t done a full face of makeup. This product is a great alternative to Benefit, and is such a great bargain.
Fiona L.
It did set my brows well but it did feel a Little sticky. I have Black eyes which made It look a little grey. It was my First Time using It and i am not surr of i will buy again. Would recommend to Lichter Tones though
C C.
LO AMOOOOO, desde que lo compre no he podido utilizar otro, no lo cambio por nada y dura un montón, su cepillo es versátil y mantiene los vellos en su lugar y lo mejor es que no se corre con nada
Bailey B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Great affordable eyebrow gel for taming those crazy brows when you wake up in the morning. It's really hard to tell what color to get when you go to purchase it the color in the bottle dries a lot darker than you would think err on the side of lightness.
Abbi R.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Although this product is very affordable, it's pretty bad quality. They have a very limited color selection and it makes your eyebrows look clumpy and sticky. I will not repurchase this
Emily S.
I have used a lot of eyebrow products (i.e. gels, creams, and pencils) and this one works extremely well. It is very cost effective and goes on well, with a variety of different shades.
Anna J.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is the only eyebrow product I use and I’m very happy I discovered it. It adds a perfect amount of color to your brows and is extremely affordable. It doesn’t really rub off throughout the day and last very long.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.