BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2027)
Buy on ULTA
Jennifer K.
Tampa, FL
This a great product for an even better price. I was a little hesitant about the gel at first because I was used to filing in my eyebrows with a powder. After using only one time I really really like it. The gel lasted all day and was very easy to use. It does take a little skill to make sure the gel only gets on your eyebrow vs. your skin. But all in all thought this product was fantastic for the price.
Sophie M.
Jenkintown, PA
This brow is perfect for that natural, dewy spring look. It's a dupe for gimme brow and the colors are just about exact dupes. It is great if you don't want too much pigment, but want your brows to stay in place throughout the day. For the size of the product, the price ($2-3) is much more agreeable than gimme brow, in my opinion. I recommend this!
Ich liebe das fixing gel von essence. Es sorgt dafür, dass deine Augenbrauen auch den ganzen Tag halten. Ich benutze es täglich und kann es echt nur empfehlen, da es auch leicht zu verwenden ist.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This product was meh for me. The brown color was just...off...too dark and to grey-ish or something. I like the size of the brush but it tended to get goopy and pick up too much product so I would have to wipe before using or it got everywhere. Also didn't keep the hairs properly in place very well. Ive had better luck with the L'oreal brow mascara.
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
I just started using this a few days ago at Ulta and I am hooked. It holds my brow hairs without being crispy and hard. It fills them in so well that I don't even have to fill them in with any other products. It lasts all day and I would say it is comparable to Benefit's brow gel. The only issue is that there are only two shades available.
Scarlet R.
Inglewood , CA
This makes my brows appear thicker. I love pairing this with my ABH brow wiz and just flicking my hair up with this product. Also on my my lazy days when I just want my natural brow to have a little oomf* I add a bit of this on my brows and I am ready to go out.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
When I found out this was a dupe for the Benefit gimme brow I just had to give it a try! For $2.99 you can't beat that! I love how it gives my brow that natural look. It has fibers in it that would tint your brows and tames them! I really like this brow product, it's a must have in my collection! Great product and I highly recommend it!
Sarah M.
This is such a good little brow tint! It adds color to my brows with out going over board. They offer two colors I believe, I have only tried the darker color, and it was awesome. It is very inexpensive and works just as well as benefits gimme brow. I have used the Benefit one and I honestly can not tell a difference at all. I will continue to purchase this product.
Kelsey R.
Macomb, MI
I really like this product! I've never used the Benefit Gimme Brow so I cannot compare the two, but this product makes me never want to try that product! I've been growing out my eyebrows so they're a little crazy right now, but this product keeps them tame. I also like that it is tinted so if I don't want to or have the time to fill in my brows with a pencil, I can use this and my brows look great! I had to give it four stars because it is a little scratchy
Juliana O.
This is a much cheaper alternative to Benefits Gimmie Brow gel. I have blonde hair and the lightest shade looks really nice and natural on me. It lasts a while even through sweating, keeps my hairs in place, adds some volume to my sparse areas and doesn't feel too crunchy. I really enjoy this and would purchase it again (got it at Ulta)
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.