3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Karen M.
Karen M.
Great product! Total dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, just a much cheaper price tag. Buy it at Ulta Beauty Store. You won't be disappointed!
Gabriela Y.
Gabriela Y.
BEST THING FOR BROWS EVER! I got my first one on my ipsy and now I can' t stop buying it!!!!ūüíě Amazing job essence
Nina C.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Great dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. I actually have been using for a few days and really like it! It gives a light tint and keeps my eyebrows in place. You definitely have to make sure to clean the want a little before distributing it on your brows, but I would definitely recommend and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Angela I.
Angela I.
I love it to an extent. The color is perfect application is nice but you have to go thru your brows several times to get color pay off. Still enjoy it to set my brows though. I would def recommend it to beginners.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
This is a perfect brow gel!! It keeps my brows in place all day and is only $3.50 and is a perfect dupe for the Benefit Give Me Brow!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Marion, MI
This works but is not lasting. For the price I personally think it's worth it but you may notice your brows seam to loose the "power" they had when you first applied it.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Ventura County
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is my favorite tinted brow gel. It looks amazing on my brows and lasts all day. It's only $3, which makes me love it even more!
Erica M.
Erica M.
FONTANA, CA
Weird color, weird formula. Doesn't go on looking natural and smudges all over my face. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't repurchase.
Review for: Other
Great affordable brow product. Gives a nice tint and helps sets your brows in place. Can be used alone or with other brow products.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
This is my favorite brow gel. I often wear it on its own. The brush is small so it has great control. The brown color is perfect for me. It gives my brows great hold.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.