BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Ashley G.
North haven , CT
This was my first ever brow mascara I used and I honestly love it! It reminds me of the benefit one! And for the price you can't beat it!!!:) it stays on all day! Deff a buy again!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite brow gel! Gives my brows volume and shape while making it look very natural! Best part that it's sooo affordable - 2.99 a pop?!? Ummmm restocking on this one forever.
Nicole W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the look this gives my eyebrows. My one complaint is that it doesn't hold as well as I want. I used to buy it at Target, but I'll have to buy it at Ulta now. My Target no longer has it. I would recommend it for the price. It's only $3.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this brow tint! I'm new to the brow world and forever am looking for a product that darkens my brows without being overly dark and can help fill in some spots. For $3 you can't beat the price!
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow! It have a precise spoolie for even application and it keeps your brows in place. Save your money by buying this for a few bucks instead of the Benefit one.
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love this brow gel definitely reminds me of the benefit gimme brow for a much better price point. I like to finish off my brows with this or use it alone on light makeup days!
Jennifer L.
Layton, UT
Simple to use, with a great wand. Gives my brows just a bit more pop while shaping and holding them in place. I've used this every day since purchasing. Love the pigment, and will repurchase for sure!
I get this eyebrow gel from my sister and I'm absolutely satisfied. It did its job very well. You can paint your eybrows, only the hair and not the skin like other products and you can shape it with the little brush. It intesified the colour of your brows by looking naturaly.
Katie P.
Really awesome! doesn't make my brows feel crunchy like other gels, but also holds the shape of the hairs really well. Very comparable to benefits gimme brow, but this is so much cheaper. I would recommend and repurchase.
Taylor S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Daily staple of mine, I use this instead of a pencil to get some color down before I use a thickening brow gel over the top. Very easy to use and the color is very natural.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.