BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Buy on ULTA
Skylar F.
Best brow gel. SUPER cheap and great quality. It definitely helps to put the brows in their place. If you fill your eyebrows with gel or powder, this mascara gives it "highlights" making them look more natural. If you do not, this is the perfect product to give your brows a little more definition but still looks natural. I use it both ways and it never does me wrong.
Megan G.
Portland , OR
I purchased this as a less expensive version of Gimme Brow. I think it's good ,but not great. It doesn't have the same intensity or lasting power, it's a fraction of the price though so I will continue to purchase for everyday use. I like the wand, color, and it does keep my hairs in place all day.
Billie Jean L.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! at first I just had it sitting around in my makeup bag but when I decided to use it I instantly fell in love! The product gives your brows a tint and keeps them in place!! the only downside is the brush brings out a lot of product so I make sure to take some off before applying!! makes my daily routine so much easier because I apply this and then fill in with a brown eyeshadow!!
Carli S.
I have always wanted to try the Benefit gimme brow but even the lightest shade looked too dark on my blonde eyebrows. This in blondie brows is PERFECT and I can't believe how natural it looks but still fills in my brows nicely. I've worn it with 0 makeup and with normal makeup on days I didn't have time to fill in my brows. I will always repurchase this!
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This product was meh for me. The brown color was just...off...too dark and to grey-ish or something. I like the size of the brush but it tended to get goopy and pick up too much product so I would have to wipe before using or it got everywhere. Also didn't keep the hairs properly in place very well. Ive had better luck with the L'oreal brow mascara.
Ich liebe das fixing gel von essence. Es sorgt dafür, dass deine Augenbrauen auch den ganzen Tag halten. Ich benutze es täglich und kann es echt nur empfehlen, da es auch leicht zu verwenden ist.
Jennifer K.
Tampa, FL
This a great product for an even better price. I was a little hesitant about the gel at first because I was used to filing in my eyebrows with a powder. After using only one time I really really like it. The gel lasted all day and was very easy to use. It does take a little skill to make sure the gel only gets on your eyebrow vs. your skin. But all in all thought this product was fantastic for the price.
Sophie M.
Jenkintown, PA
This brow is perfect for that natural, dewy spring look. It's a dupe for gimme brow and the colors are just about exact dupes. It is great if you don't want too much pigment, but want your brows to stay in place throughout the day. For the size of the product, the price ($2-3) is much more agreeable than gimme brow, in my opinion. I recommend this!
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
I just started using this a few days ago at Ulta and I am hooked. It holds my brow hairs without being crispy and hard. It fills them in so well that I don't even have to fill them in with any other products. It lasts all day and I would say it is comparable to Benefit's brow gel. The only issue is that there are only two shades available.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
When I found out this was a dupe for the Benefit gimme brow I just had to give it a try! For $2.99 you can't beat that! I love how it gives my brow that natural look. It has fibers in it that would tint your brows and tames them! I really like this brow product, it's a must have in my collection! Great product and I highly recommend it!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.