3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day on my brows. It gives them definition while also taming them! I will continue to repurchase this product.
Yuridia F.
Yuridia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Was looking for a affordable Brow gel. This stuff works great! Even has little fibers in it to create volume. Highly recommend
America R.
America R.
Denver, CO
I just got this this and i already love it. Keeps my eyebrows in place, gives them color and makes them appear fuller
adriana g.
adriana g.
Me encanta como deja las cejas este producto, aparte de sus excelentes precios y variedad de productos buenos todos
Paige M.
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
This is really good for the price, I use it over my Anastasia dipbrow to kinda set it & make the tip a tad bit darker. I haven't tried it alone yet though.
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Whenever I don't feel like filling my brows I just comb this through and they look darker and fuller for a more natural look.
chelsea s.
chelsea s.
Keeps my brows in place. Great color. Packaging could be bigger. Very in expensive. Good color range.last all day
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Honey Brook, PA
Love this product good dupe for benefit gimme brow. It gives a nice tint to the brow hairs and keeps them in place all day
Devin D.
Devin D.
Decent formula, only a few colors available. Not quite a dupe for the benefit gimme brow, but it's pretty good in a pinch.
isabel c.
isabel c.
I love this product because the eyebrows do not move from place leaves them still and I love it and the price is wonderful
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.