BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
C C.
LO AMOOOOO, desde que lo compre no he podido utilizar otro, no lo cambio por nada y dura un montón, su cepillo es versátil y mantiene los vellos en su lugar y lo mejor es que no se corre con nada
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I feel like this did absolutely nothing to my brows. I got a free sample through my ipsy subscription and was so excited to try it, but there was no result really. very disappointed.
Deborah a.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is an amazinnnngggg brow gel. It gives your brows a natural depth to them. It's extremely affordable compared to other brow gels . You are able to pick from three different shades .
Ladies if you need a quick everyday solution for your eyebrows and you do not wish to splurge this is an absolute must have. I can't recommend it enough! Small brush, excellent staying power, easy to use, does what it says on the tin!
Ama M.
Eugene, OR
This is by far the beat makeup product I have ever used. There is a great amount of product for an amazing price. This is a better deal then any high end product. This is a definite buy.
Emily S.
I have used a lot of eyebrow products (i.e. gels, creams, and pencils) and this one works extremely well. It is very cost effective and goes on well, with a variety of different shades.
Abbi R.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Although this product is very affordable, it's pretty bad quality. They have a very limited color selection and it makes your eyebrows look clumpy and sticky. I will not repurchase this
Jade V.
Best drugstore brow gel. I have blonde hair and use taupe color brow products and this gel seals in the color and keeps my brows on all day. It's reasonable and can buy at Target or ULTA.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I love this, I use it on days I don't want to completely fill in my brows but I want them to have a little color and stay in place. It last all day without flaking and it definitely worth the affordable price tag.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! My eyebrows never stay in place and are usually all over the place but this gel mascara keeps everything in place all day. It also stays put after a long workout!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.