3 colors available

Jess S.
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Other
This is my favorite brow gel. The wand is so small and bristly and grabs all the hairs just the way I need. Plus it helps fill in the color.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Bay point , CA
Love this when Am in a hurry I throw this bad boy in my brow and it gives my brow the perfect natural brow. And besides that you can't beat the price
Carly S.
Carly S.
Boca Raton , FL
This product is great. much CHEAPER then the benefit brow one. The price point is amazing but needs more color range. I am dark brown but the only dark brown is more of a black/grey shade on the brows. I would buy again.
mariana j.
mariana j.
Great product, it does what it claims to do, keeps your eyebrows steady, I just it was clear though. You don't need that much product to have the full effect. A little goes a long way
Shantell C.
Shantell C.
Saint Joseph, MN
I think the product for the price is great. However i do not like the brush. It is a messy product and you have to a bit of clean up after
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Haven, CT
This was my first ever brow mascara I used and I honestly love it! It reminds me of the benefit one! And for the price you can't beat it!!!:) it stays on all day! Deff a buy again!
Ana T.
Ana T.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this brow gel! It's so inexpensive (like 3 bucks!!) and the formula is so bomb! I use this more than I use my benefit one! Love!!!
Michele K.
Michele K.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is by far my favorite brow product! For the price of it , it cant be beat. I love the brush and color ! It goes on perfect each time.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Washington, DC
The brush is the right size but it makes it kind of difficult to apply. Might be better with something more like a regular eyebrow brush
Rae-Ann C.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this stuff I use it everyday. And when I don't want to do my eyebrows I juts throw some of this on for a quick out the door look.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.