3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Ich liebe das fixing gel von essence. Es sorgt dafür, dass deine Augenbrauen auch den ganzen Tag halten. Ich benutze es täglich und kann es echt nur empfehlen, da es auch leicht zu verwenden ist.
Raven C.
Raven C.
Addison, MI
This is the best eyebrow mascara! It is extremely similar to the Benefit "give me brow" and it's only $2.99. They have a decent color selection and it does the job well! It sets your brows in place all day!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this product
Fills in the brows and helps them look fuller naturally
Hard to find at the store because it's always sold out but when you find it buy a back up ☺
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I like this just to set my brows after I put my pomade on. Can use by itself for natural brows as well. For the price, this is a great product.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Fayetteville
I love using this to set my eyebrows and keep the hair in the direction that I like. It last all day and doesn't melt. Compliments eyebrow pencil well.
Paulina A.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Me encantó!! Realmente aporta color y mantiene las cejas en su lugar. El envase es pequeño y muy práctico, y el cepillo tiene el tamaño perfecto.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Other
This is my favorite brow gel. The wand is so small and bristly and grabs all the hairs just the way I need. Plus it helps fill in the color.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Bay point , CA
Love this when Am in a hurry I throw this bad boy in my brow and it gives my brow the perfect natural brow. And besides that you can't beat the price
Carly S.
Carly S.
Boca Raton , FL
This product is great. much CHEAPER then the benefit brow one. The price point is amazing but needs more color range. I am dark brown but the only dark brown is more of a black/grey shade on the brows. I would buy again.
mariana j.
mariana j.
Great product, it does what it claims to do, keeps your eyebrows steady, I just it was clear though. You don't need that much product to have the full effect. A little goes a long way
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.