3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
This is my Holy grail brow product! Where have you been all my life?! I love it! And for areound $3 USD who can't afford that?
Farah N.
Farah N.
this is a dupe for the gel mascara from benefit. its keep.my eyebrow stay still all day and its make it look natural
Raisha J.
Raisha J.
Miami, Florida
Good for everyday i use it for university because its easy to use and looks natural but if you want something more heavy you can work it
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day on my brows. It gives them definition while also taming them! I will continue to repurchase this product.
Yuridia F.
Yuridia F.
phoenix, AZ
Was looking for a affordable Brow gel. This stuff works great! Even has little fibers in it to create volume. Highly recommend
America R.
America R.
Denver, CO
I just got this this and i already love it. Keeps my eyebrows in place, gives them color and makes them appear fuller
Paige M.
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
This is really good for the price, I use it over my Anastasia dipbrow to kinda set it & make the tip a tad bit darker. I haven't tried it alone yet though.
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Whenever I don't feel like filling my brows I just comb this through and they look darker and fuller for a more natural look.
adriana g.
adriana g.
Me encanta como deja las cejas este producto, aparte de sus excelentes precios y variedad de productos buenos todos
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Honey Brook, PA
Love this product good dupe for benefit gimme brow. It gives a nice tint to the brow hairs and keeps them in place all day
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.