BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2018)
Buy on ULTA
Samantha W.
This product is great. It is 100% a dupe for Benefit's Gimmie Brow. I use it every day, whether I want a natural brow and am just running out the door, or if I want to use it before I use another product, kind of as a "pre" step in my brow routine, just to thicken up the brows and add definition. It is buildable, adds color and fills in any sparse areas. The price of course is incredible.
Alina L.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really like this product. It keeps my brow stay in place and have a nice tint to them. Super affordable to get. It is small and very easy to travel with or just throw it in your purse or makeup bag.
Yahaira D.
Blandon, PA
Best Eyebrow mascara in the market! It is so easy to use, it has a small applicator and u could really work does eyebrows hair with it and it leaves the hairs just like you want them and all day with no movement, and it looks so natural.... I use this Eyebrow Mascara with my everyday eyebrow rotune!
Emily L.
Riverside, CA
Essentially a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow (I think) for less than 1/4 of the price! The wand is nice and small to prevent smudging the product all over your forehead and browbone, and if it does, it's not difficult to wipe off at all. I would recommend this for the $3ish price tag!!! The meh part is that it only comes in a dark ash brown and a blonde color.
Sabella M.
I'm not one for eyebrow products because I prefer an actually natural brow, but I tried this on a whim. It's super affordable, so I knew if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be too upset it spent some money. But luckily, I loved this stuff. It makes my brows look natural and full while making sure they stay in place. My eyebrows don't feel clumpy or hard or gel-y whenever I wear this stuff. I'm definitely an eyebrow girl because of this stuff.
Shakira M.
I only wish it came in more than two shades - the brunette was just a
tad too dark for my liking but hopefully they'll expand the color range
at some point. Otherwise a great bargain for three bucks.
I have tried Benefit's Give Me Brow and I really couldn't tell the
difference between the two. I like that this is a fiber mascara as well,
and the price is amazing. 03 Browny Browns is a dupe of #3 in Benefit -
a true medium brown.
Raquel R.
San Jose
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really like this product for when i want to have a natural brow but still have some tint to it. Or just when you don't want to wear makeup but always gotta have your brows.
Jacquelyn B.
Really enjoy this product. I use this after I fill in my brows with a pencil. When I use it with my brow pencil, my brows don't budge. When I use it by itself, they don't stay all day.
I do find that this makes my brows look fully and more bushy, which I really like. I really enjoy this product and I can't go a day without this! I have to use it every single day.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Love this for everyday, put together brows! The shade is perfect for my dark brown eyebrows and I was nervous it wasn't going to look right but the gel formula makes it really workable on so many different shades. I don't notice much of a difference with the fibers but I already have pretty bushy brows. Overall it doesn't feel like cement which is really great, you hardly notice anything is there and for the price it's amazing!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Never tried the Benefit Gimme Brow but I heard this was a dupe for it so I decided to test it out. The teensy brush is nice for getting the tail end with gel. The fibers in the gel really do plump up and add color to your brows. So on lazy days I don't like filling them in with a pencil I just use this alone and it works wonders! I have shade 'Browny Brows'
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.