BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Iman R.
Clarion, PA
I dont really like how small the brush is but other than that its great so far! This is the first essence product that i have tried so far and i have no complaints yet
Ashley J.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Esta marca me encanta es super económica y la calidad es muy buena, yo la recomendaría si buscas un gel de larga duración para rellenar tus cejas, esta opción es la mejor y la mas económica.
Dacia G.
This is no ABH dip brow, but it is great when I have 2 seconds to do my brows. It gives a very natural look. If you want instagfam brows, this won't work for you, at least not alone. But if you want to be able to subtly manage your brows, I highly recommend this.
Elizabeth H.
Portland
Worthless, the formula is too thin, the brush is too harsh, jus no, no, no. If you need a <$5 option, go for the pencil. If you want gel, I haven't found anything good in this price range :-/
Magi S.
To me this is comparable to Benefit Gimme Brow. I love the colors, you can find it at almost any grocery store, and it's so cheap. Lasts forever, wonderful applicator and color, and makes my brows look natural yet full.
Shelbey B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is amazing for the price! It does the same as the Benefit Gimme Brow for WAY less. I have purchased this product multiple times. It gives color to the brows while adding fibers to add volume. It is a great product.
Jackie A.
Roseville, CA
Definitely a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow, and for less than $4. I use this everyday in my makeup routine. Perfect for a natural brow or even a base for something more dramatic. Love it!
C C.
LO AMOOOOO, desde que lo compre no he podido utilizar otro, no lo cambio por nada y dura un montón, su cepillo es versátil y mantiene los vellos en su lugar y lo mejor es que no se corre con nada
Fiona L.
It did set my brows well but it did feel a Little sticky. I have Black eyes which made It look a little grey. It was my First Time using It and i am not surr of i will buy again. Would recommend to Lichter Tones though
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I feel like this did absolutely nothing to my brows. I got a free sample through my ipsy subscription and was so excited to try it, but there was no result really. very disappointed.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.