3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I absolutely loved this after using my reg. Eyebrow pencil it just sets everything In place and helps everything blend beautifully
Kim K.
Kim K.
Denver, CO
Amazing! Just as good as the Benefit version. It has fibers to make your eyebrow look fuller and the colors match well.
Candyce M.
Candyce M.
Washington, UT
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Makes the hairs stay in place and gives them a tint. Way cheap and just as good as benefit. No idea why people pay more
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Great product for the price! It's a dupe for benefit brow gel. The wand is small and really gets the tail of my brows !
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
I like this product when I do not have much time to design my eyebrow, it is economical and does a good job I recommend it
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Really good colour pay off. Holds the brows in place all day. Easy to use with some practice. But all in all I am a fan
Lorenza C.
Lorenza C.
Paired with the Essence Brow pencil, it makes the make up last all day without any retouch.
It's very cheap and I recommended it
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
I only wish it came in more than two shades - the brunette was just a
tad too dark for my liking but hopefully they'll expand the color range
at some point. Otherwise a great bargain for three bucks.
I have tried Benefit's Give Me Brow and I really couldn't tell the
difference between the two. I like that this is a fiber mascara as well,
and the price is amazing. 03 Browny Browns is a dupe of #3 in Benefit -
a true medium brown.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Albuquerque, NM
My brows are pretty thick and don't need a lot of coverage, but this is great for taming those wild out of place hairs
Tori D.
Tori D.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I didn't care for this brow product at all. I got it in my Ipsy bag awhile back. It was too wet of a formula for me..
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.