BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Ashley M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently just bought this a couple days ago, and tried it for the first time, and This is one of my favorite brow gels now, winning drugstore and high end. by far my favorite purchase i have made.
Kirsten O.
This brow gel holds my brows in place and helps to lighten them up if they ever get too dark from my brow pencil. I love the price and I love how easy it is to find. I'm very happy with this product.
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This easy to use and very good since it does have fibers to make your eyebrows look more thick so if you have a nice brow shape but you may have not as thick or dark eyebrows I recommend this to you
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
The best for the price. I mean any Essence product is great for the money, and this falls in line with the others. There are certainly better results from a high end line, like ABH, but this is the best drugstore brow gel out there.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is my go-to eyebrow gel. It is crazy affordable and so easy to use. I love that it is a spooly applicator so you can brush your brows up and out with it. It is something I would encourage everyone to have in their makeup bag.
Linda V.
This thing is just as good as the benefit brow mascara (i cant recall the name) and its very good quality for little price. Very affordable and has little hair fibers to make your eyebrows look fuller
Sophia S.
Boston, MA
Works great. Looks natural but fills in spots and shapes brows easily. Works best if you wipe off excess product on the applicator before using, but any mistakes can easily be fixed by wiping with a wet finger. Lasts all day and I haven't noticed any sort of flaking. Will definitely buy again, especially at this price!
Emma B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is great for my crazy brows. I love that it helps fill in sparse areas as well as make my brows look fuller without being overly dramatic. The hold my brows in place all day.
Lauren G.
elkhart, IN
My go too brow gel! I'm in the shade blondy brows, and I use a Taupe brow pencil, and it's perfect! Keeps brow hairs in place and give a hint of color. Be careful because you can deposit too much color and it can get gloopy.
Kath D.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I bought this in hopes to tame my brows when they are not cooperating with me. It was an okay product, not too pigmented and did not really do much for my brows. I would not purchase it again.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.