BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2018)
Buy on ULTA
Mollie C.
Leon, WV
Drys out very easily and is a little small. Didn't like the color or the brush. Gets flaky after a while and starts to run if you sweat or get wet. Don't remember how much I payed but pretty sure it was a little more pricy
Positivity💫
This gives my brows a beautiful feathery look! Although they can be a tad crunchy, it's definitely worth the price. 3 bucks, are you kidding me?!? This is a beauty STEAL! Definitely makes them look thicker than they are!
Kassady H.
Mobile, AL
I originally bought this product because I'd heard it was a dupe for benefit's "gimme brow", and it was only $2.99. I'm a brunette and my eyebrows are light brown, but the only shade they had at Ulta was "blondy brows", so I went ahead and got it. Honestly I don't notice that much of a difference in my brows when I wear it, possibly because I have the wrong shade, but I'm not really sure. Overall though, in the right shade, I feel that this is a decent product, especially for the price.
Sabeeka H.
this isn't a product that makes your eyebrows look filled in. it's messy and hard to use. the colour gets everywhere and the only thing i like it that it makes sure your eyebrows don't move
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a phenomenal brow gel! Very comparable to the Benefit Gimmie Brow in the way that it has fibers that make the brows look fuller. This doesn't make your brows feel like hairspray, but does keep them in place all day long. LOVE THIS
Halley L.
The brush is a tiny size that gives you precision and it super easy to use. I like the dark brown shade because it is the prefect color to fill in and accentuate my brows in a natural looking way. This is just as good as Benefit's Gimme Brow and it's so so incredibly cheap in comparison. I highly recommend if you are one who doesn't like to fuss with their brows and wants a quick easy product that fills them in.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
G U Y S.

When I first saw this stuff reviewed and saw it was only $2.99, I was like, this is definitely not going to be well-made. Well, I'm biting my tongue now. Make Me Brow by Essence is comparable to Gimme Brow at a fraction of the price. It comes in three shades and I found it at my local Ulta for $3. Definitely a steal!
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
For the price it is amazing.
But overall I find this scratchy and gloopy. If you like fast easy brows on a tight budget this is a good way to go. It will take a little while to get it to perform the way they you want it to but with a little practice you can make it work. I would suggest the Ulta version over this one if you can splurge or find it on sale. The brush is better and it's a little less wet.
But for the price you can't really find a better brow gel.
Ashton S.
Okay brow filler but not a must have. I keep this in my purse for "days I'm running behind" and I only have time to do something quick. The color is meh and the consistency is just as equal, the reason I keep it on hand is because it's convenient and it's the best convenient (travel) brow makeup item I own.

Brows are probably where I struggle most in my make up routine so maybe this review is crap and it's me not the product, who knows! I've tried gels, powders, pencils and serums, nothing for me has been great my usually is powder though and I keep this only for the convenience.
Taylor R.
Absolute dupe for benefit gimme brow. I use this product with full brows, or if I just want to give them some life on a casual day. And the price point is great!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.