BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Kasandra P.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Very effective and longwearing. It keeps my brows in place and great value for the price. I am very happy with the quality and have got my friends and mom to use it as well. It can be a bit clumpy but that's the only con I have.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
Okay so I go way back with this product! When I first started during makeup I bought this eyebrow tint and I absolutely loved it! The amount that you use is totally manageable and the colors look natural and match your natural eyebrow color!
Alexis c.
Leesville, LA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Yall!!!!!! Holy grail!! Gotta keep the girls in place! The color is amazing. The gel isn't to hard. Long lasting! If your on the go just need some color and the brows just to stay in place this it!!! It's amazing for the price it's only 3$ essence doesn't disappoint!
Tessa W.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i use it daily in my everyday makeup because it takes like 2 seconds. it makes it look like you used a brow pencil to fill in your eyebrows, but really it's just a simple gel and I like that hold your brows in place all day.
Gabby R.
Great eyebrow mascara, it has to be one of my top 5 for sure! It has been compared to higher end brow marcaras, I personally haven't found the need to buy higher end brow mascara because I've found this one does a great job at setting my brows and filling them in and best of all it's at a great price! I would recommend this product to everyone :)
Maryam S.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This is a very affordable brow gel to have in your kit. This product is great for setting the brows in place and also it has little fibers that add a bit of volume to brows. I really enjoy this product and highly recommend it.
Miranda B.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is a great dupe of the benefit gimme brow! The blonde color is perfect and for $2.99 you really can't go wrong. I use this as a brow topper after I've filled them in and it works wonders! Would recommend this to anyone!
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
I recently bought this per an Ulta reps recommendation for the dup for benefit dip brow. This works EXACTLY the same and my eyebrows look amazing. Benefit charges $24 and essence is $2.99. I will be continuing use with essence from now on!!
Jessica V.
Was in ulta and needed brow gel since my eyebrow hairs are thick and long. Dupe for Anastasia brow gel!! Just wish the package was larger and the wand a bit larger. Definitely going to buy again!!! For the price it's perfect!
Shoba R.
Got this as a sample and though I'm not big on brow products..I gave it a try... Not a got experience at all.. It was cakey and dry and the colour jus would not stay in place... Maybe it's a product that's just not for me but still I would not recommend it
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.