3 colors available

Nathlene E.
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
I love this brow mascara, it's pretty good for it's price. I just don't like that it's not so longlasting, but it works pretty good and affordable too.
Shelbey B.
Shelbey B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is amazing for the price! It does the same as the Benefit Gimme Brow for WAY less. I have purchased this product multiple times. It gives color to the brows while adding fibers to add volume. It is a great product.
This gives my brows a beautiful feathery look! Although they can be a tad crunchy, it's definitely worth the price. 3 bucks, are you kidding me?!? This is a beauty STEAL! Definitely makes them look thicker than they are!
Mathea H.
Mathea H.
Onawa, IA
I bought the blonde one to help lighten my brows after i fill them in and i love it. The brow gel doesn't clump up and makes my brows look more natural
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is not only a dupe for the benefit but to me it's better!!!! I am on my second one and will reprchase once it's used up too!
Sabeeka H.
Sabeeka H.
this isn't a product that makes your eyebrows look filled in. it's messy and hard to use. the colour gets everywhere and the only thing i like it that it makes sure your eyebrows don't move
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Absolute dupe for benefit gimme brow. I use this product with full brows, or if I just want to give them some life on a casual day. And the price point is great!
J A.
J A.
Holtsville , NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing brow gel that lasts all day and sets the brows. Great for using alone or with different product. Easy to apply and cheap. Only use this once in the morning and lasts me until 9 pm. Definitely recommend
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I got this in the blonde shade and i love it! Im not huge into my brows so this is a simple one step product to tame and give your brows some color!
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Fills in the eyebrow slightly, especially for a natural on the go look. Holds the hairs in place for the majority of the day. Does not dry crunchy.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.