BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Raine P.
This is my favorite to set my eyebrows with! Partly because it is SO affordable but I honestly would say it works just as well as Benefit Gimme Brow. It makes my brows stay perfect all day. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Holy grail brow product! I love everything about this stuff. The color, formula, application, lasting power... everything. I much prefer this over the comparable benefit brow product. At just a couple dollars, I will buy this over and over!
Megann B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is one of the best makeup values I have found. This stuff works just as well as $20-30 brow gels. You don't get as much but it's $2 so that's not an issue. It is thick enough to really hold your brows, it doesn't smudge and it is actually pigmented! I definitely recommend this!
Darah M.
This is a good product for the price. I don't think it really helps brow hair hold in place but it definitely tints it. I love how small the brush is to be a little more precise in applying the product.
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I like this brow gel, and have used it for many years. It was the one I swore by till I used the too faced brow gel. It's super cheap, easy to put on. I used dip brow, pencil, and finished off with this gel. My brows were always on point.
Ashley P.
Louisville
Love this stuff! I've bought several and it is perfect for everyday use. You can't beat the price. It performs well and it doesn't feel like I have any product in my brows! I recommend this to everyone!
Ashley M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently just bought this a couple days ago, and tried it for the first time, and This is one of my favorite brow gels now, winning drugstore and high end. by far my favorite purchase i have made.
Kelsey M.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
At first I thought I would just try this product out due to the price being so low didn't think it would be good. But boy was I wrong... I have very very blond eye brows which are not really noticeable without product on them. When I first tried this product I was like how is it this cheap! Don't go a day without using it.
Kirsten O.
This brow gel holds my brows in place and helps to lighten them up if they ever get too dark from my brow pencil. I love the price and I love how easy it is to find. I'm very happy with this product.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.