3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Christine L.
Christine L.
Pensacola, FL
This product is great for its price point only real complaint is that I've only seen two color options brown and dark brown.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day instead of the benefit give me brow. I feel like the product is a great dupe and much more affordable.
Jude T.
Jude T.
It makes the hairs to stay in place all day and has a nice tint. The brush is really good even if you have small brows or bushy brows
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Nice product to wear alone or layer over brow powder/pencil. love the tiny brush. the only complaint is the color range, the blonde is too light for me and the brown is too dark, it's almost black. I think many people would have this problem.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Batavia, OH
I'm obsessed with this. I got it through my Ipsy bag and I now use it all the time. The tube really lasts for a while too.
stefanie p.
stefanie p.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I use his every day over my NYX micro brow pencil. It makes my prow product stay longer and I like it better than the benefit brand.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
This brow mascara is great if you already have full brows or have filled them in and just want a little tint to hold them in place.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
This is my favorite eye brow gel. So cheap too but the quality is not! Does not flake or rub off during the day. Love it.
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I absolutely loved this after using my reg. Eyebrow pencil it just sets everything In place and helps everything blend beautifully
Kim K.
Kim K.
Denver, CO
Amazing! Just as good as the Benefit version. It has fibers to make your eyebrow look fuller and the colors match well.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.