BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2028)
Buy on ULTA
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
The blonde gel makes very little difference as far as color goes. I can tell it fills in a little and the gel quality itself helps my brows have a good shape, but it's not the greatest eyebrow product.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
This is a homerun for brow gels. I use to use the givemebrows from Benefit but the Essence one is just as good and its only 2.99! I will never need to go back to the Benefit one!
Katie S.
It is amazing! This is one of my ride or die things! My eye color and green and brown mixed! The only thing to improve on is there color choices for other people! I would definitely buy it again in fact I just bought another one.
This is my go to brow product . It gives just the right amount of color and product without making my brows look over done. I love it. I have dark hair and dark brows so I use the shade 02 , browny brows and it keeps my brows looking very natural ! It keeps my brows in place without making them feel like they have product in them which is another plus too ! Great product , I highly recommend it !
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I read that this was a dupe to the Benefit one and I have to say it's kind of true. This brush is longer and I find that it's messier but overall it's like the same. Oh but this is like $3 compared to $25+. It's also darker than it looks. When I applied shade 3 it looked light but it dried darker. Worked perfectly for me!
Amanda L.
This is a perfect dupe for Give Me Brow but at a fraction of the price! I have pretty full brows, so this is perfect to help fill in the areas that are a little sparse and give some overall hold.
Alex D.
Springfield, PA
This might just be my all time favorite product. The formula is great and i use it in place of a clear brow gel every time. It gives a fuller and slightly softer look to my brows. I only wish it came in a wider array of colors (I'm a redhead). This is great in a pinch too when I'm rushing to work in the morning and just need something quick! Totally recommend this and the price isn't too shabby either!
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
This is one of the best makeup products I have! I use it everyday regardless if I'm wearing makeup or not. It looks amazing with both brow pomade underneath and without.
Danielle B.
I love this! I have purchased so many and will continue to because of the great price and the great product! I have never tried Benefits "Give me brow" but because of how great this is, I don't feel the need to. The wand it the perfect shape and this sets my brows perfectly while adding more fullness. I use the blonde shade, but the only have 2 colors while may be a down fall. But over all an amazing product at a more amazing price.
Makaela P.
This product works wonders especially for the price! I bought this from a local Ulta for like $1-$2. It had long lasting power and it does give you a great color payoff. I will be continuing to purchase this product. It had a small bristle brush that makes it easy to use and go through your brows. This product doesn't make your eyebrow crunchy at all!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.