BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brenda C.
Roy, UT
Bought this brow gel for my sister and I tried it ones and I had to go get my self one because it made my brows stay in place and look more natural made it look like it had more brows ha I don't have many so I loved the fuller look after I fill them in I go on top with it and make them look super nice!
Keeley C.
Springfield, MO
Perfect tint for blondes, keeps brows in place, and drys down nicely and doesn't look like there's too much product in your brows. So incredibly affordable, and is pretty comparable to the benefit give me brow product.
Erika Feliz D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
este producto funciona muy bien para personas que tienen las cejas muy abundante pues no es recomendable para ese tipo de cejas usar lápiz (cosa mía) por lo menos para mi gusto no porque siento que se me ven mas gruesas de lo que las tengo y no me gusta por eso recomiendo este producto si tienes las cejas muy abundante es excelente y si no igual es genial las deja bien definida y peinadas.
jackie h.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my personally favorite product for my eyebrows. It's always in my everyday make up routine. it lasts all day and it's so simple to apply, anyone without make up experience can use it. I don't know what i would do without it
Allison L.
This is an amazing product! I would recommend you waxing/ threading to get a nice clean look with this product. The price is amazing! The only thing is that usually when I try to get another one they are sold out! But that's how good of a product it is!
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
I really enjoyed this eyebrow gel I wish that this gel was a little more light weight but with a lot of blending this gel looked really nice on my eyebrows. It made my eyebrows pop more and helped them looked fuller.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Essence Make Me Brow is a cheaper alternative to the Benefit Gimme Brow. It is totally the same. You can find this at Ulta or anywhere Essesnce products are sold. I will continue to purchase this and I recommend to everyone.
Chelsea M.
Laveen , AZ
I got this in one of my IPSY bags and to be honest didn't think much of it at first. Once I gave it a try I really like it. It adds color and keeps your brows in place. I like the small spoolie it has as well makes application very easy and mess free.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loooooove this brow gel. I have it in the lightest and middle colors, and I use it to create an ombré type look in my brows with lighter in the front. It's so inexpensive and works well and I have no complaints.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a hot seller at my work. It seems to work really well, sometimes it flakes a little but I have very dry skin and not a lot of products work with me anyway. This does what it needs to do when you're in a hurry.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.