BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this brow gel, it keeps my brow hairs in one place and really helps me get the thick instagram brows especially when used with anastasia beverly hills dip brow.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this brow tint! I'm new to the brow world and forever am looking for a product that darkens my brows without being overly dark and can help fill in some spots. For $3 you can't beat the price!
Larissa I.
Larissa I.
This is an amazing brow mascara for it's price point. I got mine at Ulta. It is super easy to apply, greatly fills and sets the brows and keeps them in place for hours and hours.
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this !! I read this was a dupe for the benefit give me brow and it is , it does the job great I say this formula is a little more wet but it performs the same in the end
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
WOOOW. so I've used the benefit make me brow and this is the perfect dupe for it!! It's soo smooth, no smell, and doesn't leave your brows crunchy or stiff. The benefit had that issue sometimes. But this is the next best thing! And for the price of 2.99 beats benefits 24 dollars.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love this brow gel definitely reminds me of the benefit gimme brow for a much better price point. I like to finish off my brows with this or use it alone on light makeup days!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Layton, UT
Simple to use, with a great wand. Gives my brows just a bit more pop while shaping and holding them in place. I've used this every day since purchasing. Love the pigment, and will repurchase for sure!
I get this eyebrow gel from my sister and I'm absolutely satisfied. It did its job very well. You can paint your eybrows, only the hair and not the skin like other products and you can shape it with the little brush. It intesified the colour of your brows by looking naturaly.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Really awesome! doesn't make my brows feel crunchy like other gels, but also holds the shape of the hairs really well. Very comparable to benefits gimme brow, but this is so much cheaper. I would recommend and repurchase.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
This brow gel holds my brows in place and helps to lighten them up if they ever get too dark from my brow pencil. I love the price and I love how easy it is to find. I'm very happy with this product.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.