3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Shantell C.
Shantell C.
Saint Joseph, MN
I think the product for the price is great. However i do not like the brush. It is a messy product and you have to a bit of clean up after
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Haven, CT
This was my first ever brow mascara I used and I honestly love it! It reminds me of the benefit one! And for the price you can't beat it!!!:) it stays on all day! Deff a buy again!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Washington, DC
The brush is the right size but it makes it kind of difficult to apply. Might be better with something more like a regular eyebrow brush
Rae-Ann C.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this stuff I use it everyday. And when I don't want to do my eyebrows I juts throw some of this on for a quick out the door look.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a good value tinited brow gel. Next time tho i will probly buy the lighter shade to give more 3D affect to my brow. But over all it's a good product.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Almost an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brows and extremely more affordable. Small mascara brush that makes it easy to apply, slightly larger than benefits brush. Has fibers to fill in brows and is pigmented. There was a lighter version available too. Would definitely recommend this product!!
Steffany T.
Steffany T.
Armenia
Didn't reach my expectations, the brush is to small but some how takes to much product, didn't last that long and didn't hold my eyebrow swagger!
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Adds a bit of extra colour, can be used on its own but I put it on top of my other products used on my brows to help keep them in place
Karen M.
Karen M.
Great product! Total dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, just a much cheaper price tag. Buy it at Ulta Beauty Store. You won't be disappointed!
Gabriela Y.
Gabriela Y.
BEST THING FOR BROWS EVER! I got my first one on my ipsy and now I can' t stop buying it!!!!💞 Amazing job essence
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.