BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kelsey R.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! I've never used the Benefit Gimme Brow so I cannot compare the two, but this product makes me never want to try that product! I've been growing out my eyebrows so they're a little crazy right now, but this product keeps them tame. I also like that it is tinted so if I don't want to or have the time to fill in my brows with a pencil, I can use this and my brows look great! I had to give it four stars because it is a little scratchy
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The rave about this stuff is real. I'm really not one who likes to draw on my eyebrows or make them look bigger, I just like enough to fill them in and make them fuller and this stuff does that perfectly. The fibers give my eyebrows the fullness they need while adding some color too. I love love this product. And it's SO affordable
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way that this gets in a coats every small hair with pigment . I have sparse hair due to medications I am taking for My SLE (Lupus) the fibers are just the added touch to make my eyebrows look full and filled in . I like the price on this product as well. This is a product I would recommend trying especially for the budget price .
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyebrow gel has been super hyped lately, so I figured it was time to try it out. I am SO glad I did. I have naturally very thick, dark brows that tend to go everywhere, and I have trouble finding things that tame them. This not only filled in the sparse areas, but kept them in place! I use it everyday; I can't believe it's $3!
Madeline W.
Antelope, CA
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I always do my brows with my NYX pencil and then use this to set them as well as fill in any missing spots. I honestly cannot fathom that this stuff is only $4. I've never really paid attention to the setting power of this stuff but it definitely does a lot for making sure my brows look great. I also love to throw this on my brows if I don't have time to actually do them in the morning, just so I still look put together.
brenda g.
I Love Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel! I have already repurchased a couple times and will continue to do so. This is just as good as the Benefit gimme brow I honestly cant tell the difference except the Essence make me brow is so much cheaper!! So save your money on this one and buy Essence
Casey K.
I love this product! I've recently replaced this with my clear brow gel, and it definitely makes your brows look more defined and realistic. The fibers in this product don't leave your brows looking clumpy, and the tiny brush is awesome for getting every hair. Not to mention $2.99 is the best price you could ask for!
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA

I absolutely love this product. I used to only be loyal to the ABH clear brow gel but I picked this up on a whim one day. It works perfectly to help me create a natural looking brow and keeps my hairs in place nicely. It also doesn't feel too hard or crunchy on my brows, which is a plus. I love the precise little wand.
Gillian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES! This is my absolute favorite eyebrow product. I initially started off using Benefit Gimme Brow on lazy days when I don't want to use a pomade or powder to fill in my brows. However, when I discovered this $3 product and realized that it is an exact dupe, I stopped buying the more expensive Benefit product.
mariana j.
Great product, it does what it claims to do, keeps your eyebrows steady, I just it was clear though. You don't need that much product to have the full effect. A little goes a long way
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.