BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
This handy little product is not only inexpensive but a brow powerhouse. $2.99 available at Ulta, it separates hairs and creates a simple shape with the mini mascara-like wand. Just brush through brows and go. I use the lightest color since I have blonde hair, it's not too red, it's just right.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I love this, I use it on days I don't want to completely fill in my brows but I want them to have a little color and stay in place. It last all day without flaking and it definitely worth the affordable price tag.
Jade V.
Jade V.
Best drugstore brow gel. I have blonde hair and use taupe color brow products and this gel seals in the color and keeps my brows on all day. It's reasonable and can buy at Target or ULTA.
Eliza W.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! My eyebrows never stay in place and are usually all over the place but this gel mascara keeps everything in place all day. It also stays put after a long workout!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I had high hopes for this product after reading reviews that called it a dupe for Anastasia, but it was not pigmented enough to cover my brows. It also left them very hard and itchy.
Bridgett W.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I really have been liking this gel. I bought it because a lot of people compare it to the benefit gimme brow and I have to agree. I purchased mine at Ulta for $3 and I really think I would repurchase this again.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great product for the price! Not harsh at all but, enough product to give my eyebrows a natural touch. Doesn’t clump up at all on me. It’s a great alternative to many more expensive brands !
Karen M.
Karen M.
I have already full eyebrows but I love to use this to shape and control my brows. I brush them up then brush this in and my brows stay perfect all day. It is a total dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The colors are all cool-toned but I have warm colored hair and this looks good on me.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the look this gives my eyebrows. My one complaint is that it doesn't hold as well as I want. I used to buy it at Target, but I'll have to buy it at Ulta now. My Target no longer has it. I would recommend it for the price. It's only $3.
Megann B.
Megann B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is one of the best makeup values I have found. This stuff works just as well as $20-30 brow gels. You don't get as much but it's $2 so that's not an issue. It is thick enough to really hold your brows, it doesn't smudge and it is actually pigmented! I definitely recommend this!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.