BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Shelby W.
Greeneville, TN
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02 more...
Love these they are a dupe for the benefit one they just recently got rid of, I've used this quite often and plan on buying more. Bought this at ulta and only problem with it is probably user error. Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants an affordable eyebrow option.
Genesis G.
This product is absolutely perfect! Amazing pigment, love the shapes of the wand, and stays put all day! Exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow! And for only $2.99!! The ONLY downfall to this product is....it only comes in three shades.
jennifer l.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It keeps my brows on place and also makes it look so natural. The only thing I don't like is the variety of shades, I wish they come with a darker almost black shade.
Nikki M.
Cochran , GA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Awesome for making my brows looked filled in, but it has no stay power. If you don't really care about brows staying in place, but just want some thickness and color, then this is perfect for you! And its so affordable. I love the essence brand.
Nina O.
Hartford ct
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really love this item I have tryed dies pencils everything this one was o e of the cheapest ones I have purchased and it honestly works Amazon I love it I'm going back for more ASAP it so neat and easy to use it always looks great !
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I like the formula of this stuff, but the brow applicator brush is really bad. The bristles are way too spread out and they cost my brows terribly and make them look pretty weird. If the brush was fuller, this product would be perfect.
Natasha K.
I use this along with my Anastasia Brow Definer. This is comparable to the benefit brow mascara and so much cheaper, what a deal, go buy it! It keeps my brow hairs in place without getting too stiff. You have to scrape off extra product before using otherwise you will have clumps on your brow hairs. I purchased mine at ULTA
Katherine H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyebrow gel. I have dark brown/black hair and the color #3 is a perfect match for me. I love how the brush is small and easy to do precise application on the brows. And you can't beat the price. If you're able to come across this product, give it a try!
Aaliyah B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This brow gel is so awesome and it's Perfect dupe for the gimme brow by Benefit cosmetics but this is way cheaper! I totally love and highly recommend this product to everyone! It's great to wear on it's own or with some pencil liner and then topping your brow off with this.
Tara O.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Perfect for filling in my sparse brows. I first shaped them with a pencil and then filled with gel. A nice, easy to use brush. Long lasting and doesn't budge. I bought it at Tarhet, but unfortunately they no longer carry it. Thankfully Ulta does, so I can buy it again.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.