3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Monmouth, OR
I think this I would like this and well I was wrong I fell in love with it a lot 😀I use it in my every morning routine now 😀
I buy this product at ulta beauty store
Will for sure be buying it again
Karla D.
Karla D.
Miami FL 33195-2855, Florida
Esta Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara Es muy importante para mis eyebrown este color es perfecto y hacer mi se siente eyebrown más duradera 💙 recomiendo!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I love this product it gives a nice natural finish to your brows if you use it alone and it is a good eyebrow set on top of a eyebrow pencil. I will definitely be repurchasing this and I recommend it
Madison M.
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Basically the same thing as benefit give me brow or glossier boy brow just way way less expensive! Worth a shot for the price point- I have re bought this multiple times.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I purchased this item at Ulta Beauty and I am glad that I did. I use this product every day because it goes on so easily and stays on for a long time. It does not take long to apply and it is my first time using it. I would definitely buy it again! Eyebrows are fleeky!
Bambou L.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
This is an absolutely great eyebrow gel! It has a small brush so it's really easy to control where you're putting the product. My brows are very sparse on the inner part so i really need some fullness there and this does a great job! I start by applying the gel all over my brows and then comb them through with a spoolie. Lastly i just take my Dior eyebrow pencil and define the bottom and upper part a tiny bit and fill them in where needed. Takes me about 5 minutes to fill in my brows and they still look very natural. I will DEFINITELY repurchase!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
I think this is comparable to the benefit gimme brow! I barely have any eyebrows and this gives me something and matches my hair nicely. It also keeps the hairs in place. I definitely recommend it especially for the price point!
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
I really like this product! Applies easily and locks your brows in place all day. It does make your brows feel stiff and crunchy though. But over all a good drugstore find.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this gel because it tames my brows! It's so cheap and good. It doesn't really have much color but it does work well to tame your brows. Plus it lasts a long time.
Karina A.
Karina A.
East Hanover, NJ
It`s really good for its price. Firstly it works good, but after few weeks brush takes too big amount of product. For best work you need change it every 2-3 weeks.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.