BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Rachel Q.
Seriously I swear up and down by this stuff. I had a Anastasia gel mascara for my brows, and it costed WAY MORE, and I got this for three dollars and love it so much more. I'm a sucker for dupes, and I think this is an amazing one!
Lydia E.
Granton
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a great eyebrow gel for the price point. It adds a subtle amount of pigment and smoothes my brows out nicely. It's the first brow gel I ever tried and I would recommend it to anyone who is just starting to do their brows.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I absolutely love this product! I use this one every time I put make up on. It stays on my eyebrows even if they get wet, it's amazing! The price is also really nice too. I for sure am going to repurchase this once mine runs out.
Brooks A.
I like this! It's super cheap which is great if you are just getting into brows and keeps them in place without being too crunchy. They only problem I really have is that there are only two shad s which severe,y limits the users.
Mireya V.
I really like this product. It's a great product especially for on the go. I love how it adds just the perfect amount of color I want added to my brows. Love how quick it is to apply. I think it is a very affordable product and I would recommend that people purchase this.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
Okay so I go way back with this product! When I first started during makeup I bought this eyebrow tint and I absolutely loved it! The amount that you use is totally manageable and the colors look natural and match your natural eyebrow color!
Kasandra P.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Very effective and longwearing. It keeps my brows in place and great value for the price. I am very happy with the quality and have got my friends and mom to use it as well. It can be a bit clumpy but that's the only con I have.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this product
Fills in the brows and helps them look fuller naturally
Hard to find at the store because it's always sold out but when you find it buy a back up ☺
Cheyanne L.
This product kept my brows in place for a little. The packaging is kind of cheap. And it didn't quite match my brows. I used it a couple times and it just isn't for me. Maybe I'll try again later, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica V.
Was in ulta and needed brow gel since my eyebrow hairs are thick and long. Dupe for Anastasia brow gel!! Just wish the package was larger and the wand a bit larger. Definitely going to buy again!!! For the price it's perfect!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.