BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
I recently bought this per an Ulta reps recommendation for the dup for benefit dip brow. This works EXACTLY the same and my eyebrows look amazing. Benefit charges $24 and essence is $2.99. I will be continuing use with essence from now on!!
Cheyanne L.
This product kept my brows in place for a little. The packaging is kind of cheap. And it didn't quite match my brows. I used it a couple times and it just isn't for me. Maybe I'll try again later, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Kaitlin H.
Cortland, OH
This is a great dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it's such an affordable price. It's great for everyday and it does what it's supposed to do. I have no problems with it.
Kaylee D.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is a perfect dupe for the benefit give me brow and is so much more affordable. The formulas are almost identical, and it matches the old packaging. It is creamy, has fibers, and makes your brows stay in place all day.
Mary E.
Sanford, FL
You get what you pay for, the brush could be a little better but that's okay. The color could also match better. I use it every now and then when I need my brows to stay in place. I wouldn't buy this again.
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
My very first and favorite brow product. I use it everyday and like it a lot. It gives this natural effect, like you have your own brows without any makeup. Lasts more than 8 hours even when you're sweaty/it's rainy or etc.
Cheyenne F.
Anderson , SC
This stuff is amazing! In my opinion, it's definitely a dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It does exactly the same thing and it's only $3! The only downside is I seem to to the the product very quickly, but I don't mind since it is so cheap. Definitely recommend.
Amanda K.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This is such a good brow gel! Whether you want to just put it on top of your bare brows or wear a coat on top after you fill them in. It shapes and tints/ makes the appearance of your eyebrows thicker. It really works well!
Marissa T.
Portsmouth, NH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product changed my life! I was looking for a hack and this is it. I love this brand, as I was paying a lot more other brands and I see no difference except a big price cut. Definitely try it out, it's worth a shot!
Chelsea M.
Pittsfield, MA
This is the best eyebrow gel I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and provides the perfect amount of hold. You can either use this to set your eyebrow pencil or powder or you can just use it on its own to add some color and fill in your brows. It looks very natural and lasts all day.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.