BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Layla C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's a really good price for a product that works good I used it all the time but I ran out. It's easy to apply. The applicator is small but that's not a bad thing. It has little fibers in it I love it. I do recommend others to use it
Mackenzie L.
I absolutely love this product!  I have dark brown/ black hair and use this in Browny Brows.  I had been using a powder to fill in my brows, but now I just use this.  It's so easy to use and the price is great!  I think this does a great job of filling in your brows and giving a natural look.  I definitely recommend this and will buy this again.
Natasha K.
I use this along with my Anastasia Brow Definer. This is comparable to the benefit brow mascara and so much cheaper, what a deal, go buy it! It keeps my brow hairs in place without getting too stiff. You have to scrape off extra product before using otherwise you will have clumps on your brow hairs. I purchased mine at ULTA
Hannah D.
Warner Robins
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This brand is so cheap and cruelty free! So I've been trying a bunch of their stuff. Target and Ulta carry it. And I can see it on my eyebrows. Makes them look fuller and have shape. Essence also has a brow palette I haven't tried yet.
Rachel Q.
Seriously I swear up and down by this stuff. I had a Anastasia gel mascara for my brows, and it costed WAY MORE, and I got this for three dollars and love it so much more. I'm a sucker for dupes, and I think this is an amazing one!
Lizbeth M.
Madera, CA
Love it ! Gives me a light and bold brow when i need it too. The color isnt too dark where when you apply alot is a problem. Can be buildable and makes brows stay in place. Really love the product and the price I wouldnt pay much for something like this but this is perfect !
Tara O.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Perfect for filling in my sparse brows. I first shaped them with a pencil and then filled with gel. A nice, easy to use brush. Long lasting and doesn't budge. I bought it at Tarhet, but unfortunately they no longer carry it. Thankfully Ulta does, so I can buy it again.
Oriana M.

I have 3 days of buying this product, personally this brand I like a lot besides that it is economical the products that I have are good I like them. This particular I am not yet testing, but so far I have liked its result.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is extremely affordable and is easily a dupe for the benefit brow gel. You can't go wrong with this product. It covers sparse areas while adding fibers. You don't get a ton of product but it's so cheap it doesn't matter.
Mireya V.
I really like this product. It's a great product especially for on the go. I love how it adds just the perfect amount of color I want added to my brows. Love how quick it is to apply. I think it is a very affordable product and I would recommend that people purchase this.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.