BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2019)
Buy on ULTA
Nicole W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the look this gives my eyebrows. My one complaint is that it doesn't hold as well as I want. I used to buy it at Target, but I'll have to buy it at Ulta now. My Target no longer has it. I would recommend it for the price. It's only $3.
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow! It have a precise spoolie for even application and it keeps your brows in place. Save your money by buying this for a few bucks instead of the Benefit one.
Larissa I.
This is an amazing brow mascara for it's price point. I got mine at Ulta. It is super easy to apply, greatly fills and sets the brows and keeps them in place for hours and hours.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I really like this brow tint! I'm new to the brow world and forever am looking for a product that darkens my brows without being overly dark and can help fill in some spots. For $3 you can't beat the price!
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this !! I read this was a dupe for the benefit give me brow and it is , it does the job great I say this formula is a little more wet but it performs the same in the end
Sara C.
Carbondale, IL
This is everything. If you like brow gels with fibers in them this is a must have. Soooo inexpensive and soooo worth picking up, even if you don't like it you only spent $3.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
WOOOW. so I've used the benefit make me brow and this is the perfect dupe for it!! It's soo smooth, no smell, and doesn't leave your brows crunchy or stiff. The benefit had that issue sometimes. But this is the next best thing! And for the price of 2.99 beats benefits 24 dollars.
I get this eyebrow gel from my sister and I'm absolutely satisfied. It did its job very well. You can paint your eybrows, only the hair and not the skin like other products and you can shape it with the little brush. It intesified the colour of your brows by looking naturaly.
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love this brow gel definitely reminds me of the benefit gimme brow for a much better price point. I like to finish off my brows with this or use it alone on light makeup days!
Jennifer L.
Layton, UT
Simple to use, with a great wand. Gives my brows just a bit more pop while shaping and holding them in place. I've used this every day since purchasing. Love the pigment, and will repurchase for sure!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.