BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I really like this product it does lock your brows in place I just need a clear or darker color because my brows are black. Awesome price point though and I will be repurchasing in the future. I've recommended this to friends in the past too.
Karen M.
I have already full eyebrows but I love to use this to shape and control my brows. I brush them up then brush this in and my brows stay perfect all day. It is a total dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The colors are all cool-toned but I have warm colored hair and this looks good on me.
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
i do really like this product for a quick swipe of color on my lazy days when i dont feel like taking out my brow powder and shaping them. this does a good job of providing me a hint of color and stays put rather well. however, i do always wipe some product off because if not, i might push too hard and a big chunk rubs off onto my skin
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence makes decent products at super affordable prices. This brow gel definitely kept my brows in place for hours! The pigmentation was decent and the packaging was ok too. I will definitely repurchase this product! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Michaela F.
Great tinted eyebrow gel with fibers to make the brows look fuller. The packaging is easy to store and really practical. You can get it under 2€ in the drugstore and its an amazing product!! Im now on my second and will for sure buy again!!
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I decided I wanted bolder brows for spring and this has really amped up my daily brow game! I love to use this along or with a pencil. It adds just enough for a natural brow look. The little wand is perfect for easy application and it's almost good proof! I highly recommend this super affordable product. I have lighter brown hair and fair skin, and bought the light brown color at Ulta :)
Marci F.
Fresno
This is the only gel brow mascara I've tried. I got the color 01 blonde brows and it seems like an exact match for my dark blond brows. Fills in the brows and adds a bit of structure to my brows. I haven't noticed it running or smearing.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
This is an exact dupe for the benefit brow products but for a heck of a lot cheaper. I use this everyday to give my brows a thicker appearance. It's the easiest to apply and run out the door. Plus it's $3 so nothing can compete with that!
I think it is a good product. It does keep my eyebrows tamed for the day. One reason I did not like it was because the color fades when you swipe it on your eyebrows but I do have dark eyebrows. It really for me is just a clear eyebrow gel. It would be good for someone with lighter brows. It does keep the eyebrows down all day!
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
I don't really like this brow gel. The NYX one is a much better alternative. Too dark and doesnt last on the brows. Looks muddy. Only good thing is the brush is small and good to grab on small hairs
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.