3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Bridgett W.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I really have been liking this gel. I bought it because a lot of people compare it to the benefit gimme brow and I have to agree. I purchased mine at Ulta for $3 and I really think I would repurchase this again.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the look this gives my eyebrows. My one complaint is that it doesn't hold as well as I want. I used to buy it at Target, but I'll have to buy it at Ulta now. My Target no longer has it. I would recommend it for the price. It's only $3.
Karen M.
Karen M.
I have already full eyebrows but I love to use this to shape and control my brows. I brush them up then brush this in and my brows stay perfect all day. It is a total dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The colors are all cool-toned but I have warm colored hair and this looks good on me.
Megann B.
Megann B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is one of the best makeup values I have found. This stuff works just as well as $20-30 brow gels. You don't get as much but it's $2 so that's not an issue. It is thick enough to really hold your brows, it doesn't smudge and it is actually pigmented! I definitely recommend this!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this brow tint! I'm new to the brow world and forever am looking for a product that darkens my brows without being overly dark and can help fill in some spots. For $3 you can't beat the price!
Larissa I.
Larissa I.
This is an amazing brow mascara for it's price point. I got mine at Ulta. It is super easy to apply, greatly fills and sets the brows and keeps them in place for hours and hours.
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this brow gel, it keeps my brow hairs in one place and really helps me get the thick instagram brows especially when used with anastasia beverly hills dip brow.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I also have Gimme Me by Benefit and find that this is a great alternative! While it doesn't have the fibers like Gimme Brow, I'll continue to use this as it's a perfect brow product!
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
WOOOW. so I've used the benefit make me brow and this is the perfect dupe for it!! It's soo smooth, no smell, and doesn't leave your brows crunchy or stiff. The benefit had that issue sometimes. But this is the next best thing! And for the price of 2.99 beats benefits 24 dollars.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love this brow gel definitely reminds me of the benefit gimme brow for a much better price point. I like to finish off my brows with this or use it alone on light makeup days!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.