3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Sabeeka H.
Sabeeka H.
this isn't a product that makes your eyebrows look filled in. it's messy and hard to use. the colour gets everywhere and the only thing i like it that it makes sure your eyebrows don't move
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Absolute dupe for benefit gimme brow. I use this product with full brows, or if I just want to give them some life on a casual day. And the price point is great!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I got this in the blonde shade and i love it! Im not huge into my brows so this is a simple one step product to tame and give your brows some color!
J A.
J A.
Holtsville , NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing brow gel that lasts all day and sets the brows. Great for using alone or with different product. Easy to apply and cheap. Only use this once in the morning and lasts me until 9 pm. Definitely recommend
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Fills in the eyebrow slightly, especially for a natural on the go look. Holds the hairs in place for the majority of the day. Does not dry crunchy.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Greensboro , NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing! A dupe for brands like Benefit but at a much better price! Great quality and easy to apply. The packaging is great. I bought mine at Ulta.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
MIAMI, FL
Es una marca super economica y este producto me fascino. Tenia fibras que al cepillar mis cejas me daban mas volumen sin ser exagerados ni pegajoso
Alina L.
Alina L.
Claremont, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really like this product. It keeps my brow stay in place and have a nice tint to them. Super affordable to get. It is small and very easy to travel with or just throw it in your purse or makeup bag.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow! It have a precise spoolie for even application and it keeps your brows in place. Save your money by buying this for a few bucks instead of the Benefit one.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Incredible quality for the price. It holds my unruly brows in place all day and does not come off until I want it to. I can't believe the quality for the price! I plan on repurchasing as soon as I run out.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.