3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
West New York, NJ
I received this in my IPSY Bag about two months ago and I am completely in LOVE. I have a bad habit at picking at my eyebrows so I have hardly any hair on my left one. With this product, I put it on and it keeps everything in place and I also don't pick at them just because I have this product on!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Nichelle P.
Nichelle P.
As someone that doesn't do my brows at all, I love how easy and quick this product is to use. It's similar to a mascara, except its for your brows. It makes my brows stand out more, and does a decent job of filling them in. If your an amateur brow gal like me, then I would definitely recommend this product to you!
Mary Allison G.
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this after hearing that it was a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. While the formula is a little runnier and the wand slightly longer, I love this SO MUCH more than gimme brow. It's soooo much easier to work with and build up. Price aside, I just prefer this. The fact that I'm saving so much is just a perk!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a total dupe for benefit give me brow. It performs very similar. So if you want to save up some money, check this product out. I use this every time I put make up on. I am planning on repurchasing it as well. I love how small the brush is and how precise I can get. Highly recommend-- I got mine at Ulta.
brooklyn k.
brooklyn k.
this brow gel is amazing. it helps shape my brows, and add color and help fill them in a little more. after using my brow pencil, i will use this and it helps stay all day. love it and recommend it and would purchase again. I do also use this alone, because it still adds a good amount of color to my eyebrows.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Garden Grove, CA
It doesn't get any better than this! I use to use the speed brow/gimme brown, but then I discovered this hidden gem! It's really natural and gets the job done. I'll most definitely be repurchasing this over high end brow gels. I say it's worth a try. It's only 3$, so it won't break the bank or your heart ;)
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Great dupe for gimme brow. It holds my eyebrows in place and makes them look fuller. The only problem I did have was that the brush would pick up a lot of product. I had to rub some product off on the sides of the tube. Other than that $2.99 is way better than $24.99. So I will definitely be repurchasing.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
This is such a good product! I'm a blonde with very light eyebrows, and I don't do them everyday. I'm normally scared that products like this will make my brows look too bold and unnatural, but this is not the case with this product! Perfect for keeping the brows in place for a full makeup type of look!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Roy, UT
Bought this brow gel for my sister and I tried it ones and I had to go get my self one because it made my brows stay in place and look more natural made it look like it had more brows ha I don't have many so I loved the fuller look after I fill them in I go on top with it and make them look super nice!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I've tried the Benefit one and there's honestly no reason to spend so much money. This does the exact same thing. I'm growing my brows back out and this makes them look bushy and gorgeous. It can also help them to look very precise if that's the look I'm going for. This stuff is amazing
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.