BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
This eyebrow gel is just ok to me. I had issues with it going on kinda patchy, and I wasn't crazy about the wand. I feel like it could have been a little more dense and the product would have applied better. I definitely wouldn't consider it a complete dupe for Gimme Brow like some people have claimed.
Brenda C.
Roy, UT
Bought this brow gel for my sister and I tried it ones and I had to go get my self one because it made my brows stay in place and look more natural made it look like it had more brows ha I don't have many so I loved the fuller look after I fill them in I go on top with it and make them look super nice!
Chloe W.
Nelson, MO
I love this eyebrow gel! I have it in the shade brunette and it is great. It sets my eyebrows and slightly fills them in. It lasts all day and makes them look fuller. Also it is very affordable. I hope they come out with more shades because right now they only have three. I will definitely repurchase!
Madison C.
I can't do without this product. I have tried other eyebrow products before, but this formula seems to tame my brows the best. I have naturally thick and dark eyebrows so I don't need much added color, but this helps to make them seem more shaped and full. I love the shape of the mascara tip as well.
Yahaira D.
Reading, PA
Best Eyebrow mascara in the market! It is so easy to use, it has a small applicator and u could really work does eyebrows hair with it and it leaves the hairs just like you want them and all day with no movement, and it looks so natural.... I use this Eyebrow Mascara with my everyday eyebrow rotune!
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
I've just started getting into this whole brow thing and this gel has changed my life. This is the first time I've used this brand and I'm very pleased. The color match is perfect and it helps keep my eyebrows in place. I will be buying this product along with other Essence products in the future!
brenda g.
I Love Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel! I have already repurchased a couple times and will continue to do so. This is just as good as the Benefit gimme brow I honestly cant tell the difference except the Essence make me brow is so much cheaper!! So save your money on this one and buy Essence
Emily M.
Mcloud, OK
Love love love this brow gel!!! It's the perfect formula and color for me! The wand is very similar to the brow gel from benefit, and the formula is pretty close too. Helps fill in brows in a more natural looking way, and also helps brows stay in place. I use every day and will repurchase!
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This item is very good for the price, the wand is super tiny which I'm able to coat my eyebrows evenly without making a mess like other eyebrow gels with bigger wands. It keeps my eyebrows in place. I wish it came with more shades but over all for the price of this item, i can't complain.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is a great brow gel. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented, so it would be perfect for anyone with brown toned brows. I like that I can use this product alone, or over top of other brow products and it NEVER feels crusty or weird. At this price point, it's just too good to pass up.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.