3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been using this for about a month now and I really enjoy it. It gives my brows a nice tint of color, and holds them in place all day. The price is wonderful, it only costs like 3 dollars and lasts a long time. I would definitely try if you are considering the benefit gimme brow, this might be a cheaper alternative
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA

I absolutely love this product. I used to only be loyal to the ABH clear brow gel but I picked this up on a whim one day. It works perfectly to help me create a natural looking brow and keeps my hairs in place nicely. It also doesn't feel too hard or crunchy on my brows, which is a plus. I love the precise little wand.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Great dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. I actually have been using for a few days and really like it! It gives a light tint and keeps my eyebrows in place. You definitely have to make sure to clean the want a little before distributing it on your brows, but I would definitely recommend and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
West New York, NJ
I received this in my IPSY Bag about two months ago and I am completely in LOVE. I have a bad habit at picking at my eyebrows so I have hardly any hair on my left one. With this product, I put it on and it keeps everything in place and I also don't pick at them just because I have this product on!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Nichelle P.
Nichelle P.
As someone that doesn't do my brows at all, I love how easy and quick this product is to use. It's similar to a mascara, except its for your brows. It makes my brows stand out more, and does a decent job of filling them in. If your an amateur brow gal like me, then I would definitely recommend this product to you!
Mary Allison G.
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this after hearing that it was a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. While the formula is a little runnier and the wand slightly longer, I love this SO MUCH more than gimme brow. It's soooo much easier to work with and build up. Price aside, I just prefer this. The fact that I'm saving so much is just a perk!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a total dupe for benefit give me brow. It performs very similar. So if you want to save up some money, check this product out. I use this every time I put make up on. I am planning on repurchasing it as well. I love how small the brush is and how precise I can get. Highly recommend-- I got mine at Ulta.
brooklyn k.
brooklyn k.
this brow gel is amazing. it helps shape my brows, and add color and help fill them in a little more. after using my brow pencil, i will use this and it helps stay all day. love it and recommend it and would purchase again. I do also use this alone, because it still adds a good amount of color to my eyebrows.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Garden Grove, CA
It doesn't get any better than this! I use to use the speed brow/gimme brown, but then I discovered this hidden gem! It's really natural and gets the job done. I'll most definitely be repurchasing this over high end brow gels. I say it's worth a try. It's only 3$, so it won't break the bank or your heart ;)
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Great dupe for gimme brow. It holds my eyebrows in place and makes them look fuller. The only problem I did have was that the brush would pick up a lot of product. I had to rub some product off on the sides of the tube. Other than that $2.99 is way better than $24.99. So I will definitely be repurchasing.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.