BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Amazing product! Very pigmented so apply it lightly. Lasts long and gives a fuller pigmented and microbladed look of the brows. Lasts a while as well. I would highly recommend it to those with lightly brows or those who don't have that many brow hairs as well.
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I like this product for a light formed brow day or to just set your brows. It can get a little ashy/move around, but it does last me all day and if you use a little amount at a time it work great!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product is nice. You can see the fibers in it and I like that the wand is small enough to allow for more precision. I wish they had more colors to choose from, though. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Ani G.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a tinted brow gel with tiny fibers in it that lends a slightly fuller look to the brows. It's often touted as a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow; I received a sample of Gimme Brow and it's functionally identical in every way. It's a great product.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I use this because it is a cheap, and adorable product! For its pricing, it does very well at setting my brows. It doesn’t have pigmentation but it doesn’t tint my eye brows that well! I didn’t expect much from it with the price but I actually use it everyday
Aleya W.
This is good for the price. It adds a little color and a little firmness to the brows but I wouldn't say it holds them in place. A good product but if you have unruly brows you should probably pass on it
Sarah S.
I love this brow gel. It's very light weight and I love wearings it. It's easy to apply, and doesn't go on too dark. I have brown eyes and this compliments them. I think the brush clumps up a bit though. I would 10/10 reccomend this to anyone who doesn't want to buy the benefit make me brow!
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love this product! I have very light eyebrows and it gives me just enough color with out over doing it. It's great for the price and works just as well as something you would pay top dollar for in my opinion.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
This is a really, really good dupe for the way more expensive Benefit "Gimme Brow" product. It does have a thinner formula and an abrasive spoolie, compared to Benefit. However, it looks great and only costs around $5, so it's now my go-to brow product!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.