3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Kim N.
Kim N.
DULUTH, Ga
It's amazing how awesome this brow gel is especially for the price. I used boy brow by Glossier in the past. I like Essence's make me brow so much better & so does my wallet. It's a light tint to make your eyebrows look so much better but still natural.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I have used a lot of eyebrow products (i.e. gels, creams, and pencils) and this one works extremely well. It is very cost effective and goes on well, with a variety of different shades.
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
This is perfect for maintaining your brows in perfect shape all day, this is good too if you want to tone down your brows make up, it give this blondish look to the hair, you can use alone too.
Jana R.
Jana R.
Cape town
I love this eyebrow gel. It really keeps dem brows in place. It is a good value and not pricey. It is really easy to apply. It doesn't have to improve. It is perfect and i would recommend it. Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
My favorite natural brows product. I picked this up at ulta after hearing about it, especially since it's so cheap. It looks great on my thick dark brows, and tames the curls in them well and keeps in place.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
I love this brow gel! I use it daily. it is so easy to use and the color matches so well. I love the formula. not to watery and not to thick. it's just right.
Peachie C.
Peachie C.
I love this brow gel! The small brush makes application super easy and it lasts on my brows all day - even with sweat. I recommend this product to everyone.
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
This eyebrow gel mascara has become my favorite of all time. Super affordable and high quality, I find this being a dupe for the benefit cosmetics brow gel.
Katie S.
Katie S.
It is amazing! This is one of my ride or die things! My eye color and green and brown mixed! The only thing to improve on is there color choices for other people! I would definitely buy it again in fact I just bought another one.
Sibel C.
Sibel C.
Geeft een natuurlijke look aan je wenkbrauwen en blijft ook nog eens lang zitten! Goed product voor zo een prijs. Ik had dit gekocht voor rond de 3 euro
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.