BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Fryda M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this stuff. It keeps my eyebrow hairs from sagging down (which makes my eyebrows look so weird) it also makes them darker so I don't have to use much of other products. I would definitely recommend it. A big plus is taht it's so affordable.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I think it was the wrong color. I have brown hair and that was the color of the brow gel but when I put it on it was black! Maybe if I get a lighter color it'll work better for me? Everybody raves about this product so I was kinda disappointed..
Elizabeth P.
I am amazed by this product!!!!! Love it. Ive always wanted lighter eyebrows and I got a soft brown color and it made my dark brown eyebrows a really soft brown! Beautiful and impressive product for the price!!!! My eyebrows stay in place all day and they look fool. When I want a fuller brow look I'll fill them in before hand but on natural make up days this is all I use and it looks perfect and complete.
Donya H.
I love this brow gel because the tint is pretty spot on and it doesn't dry super fast so it gives me enough time to fix any mistakes. Heard it's a great dupe for the gimme brow by benefit too! Will
Repurchase
Darla H.
Paris, TX
My most favorite holy grail brow gel of all time. It's comparable to the gimme brow from benefit but better imo. Super affordable won't break your budget!! Gives me great definition and color that lasts all day.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
A great alternative to Benefit's Gimme Brow. However, the darkest shade in Benefit's line is darker than the deepest in this range and that's why I prefer the Benefit one. Hopefully in the future Essence will make more shades for this product.
Jen W.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i use it daily in my everyday makeup because it takes like 2 seconds. it makes it look like you used a brow pencil to fill in your eyebrows, but really it's just a simple gel and I like that hold your brows in place all day.
Samantha t.
I like this, however I wish that all 3 shades were sold in store. I have a hard time finding the light brown anywhere other than online. Also I feel like it can dry out really quickly. But when I have the right shade and it's new, it works great.
Lucy A.
I use the dark shade, I don't have much brow hair and this product definitely makes them look fuller. When I use this I will only wear it by itself no other products like pencils or powders, since it does a great job. You could just do one swipe and it will give you a natural look, but you can also build it up to give yourself a bolder brow.
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
This is a great brow product! I've been looking for a product that won't make my brows look to bold and at the same time still look polished, this is perfect and let my brow hairs stay in place! I ordered online and got a perfect color match. Really recommend!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.