BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2015)
Buy on ULTA
Deborah a.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is an amazinnnngggg brow gel. It gives your brows a natural depth to them. It's extremely affordable compared to other brow gels . You are able to pick from three different shades .
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I love this, I use it on days I don't want to completely fill in my brows but I want them to have a little color and stay in place. It last all day without flaking and it definitely worth the affordable price tag.
Jade V.
Best drugstore brow gel. I have blonde hair and use taupe color brow products and this gel seals in the color and keeps my brows on all day. It's reasonable and can buy at Target or ULTA.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this product! My eyebrows never stay in place and are usually all over the place but this gel mascara keeps everything in place all day. It also stays put after a long workout!
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I had high hopes for this product after reading reviews that called it a dupe for Anastasia, but it was not pigmented enough to cover my brows. It also left them very hard and itchy.
Ashley G.
North haven , CT
This was my first ever brow mascara I used and I honestly love it! It reminds me of the benefit one! And for the price you can't beat it!!!:) it stays on all day! Deff a buy again!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite brow gel! Gives my brows volume and shape while making it look very natural! Best part that it's sooo affordable - 2.99 a pop?!? Ummmm restocking on this one forever.
J A.
Holtsville , NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Amazing brow gel that lasts all day and sets the brows. Great for using alone or with different product. Easy to apply and cheap. Only use this once in the morning and lasts me until 9 pm. Definitely recommend
Carly S.
Boca Raton , FL
This product is great. much CHEAPER then the benefit brow one. The price point is amazing but needs more color range. I am dark brown but the only dark brown is more of a black/grey shade on the brows. I would buy again.
Nicole W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the look this gives my eyebrows. My one complaint is that it doesn't hold as well as I want. I used to buy it at Target, but I'll have to buy it at Ulta now. My Target no longer has it. I would recommend it for the price. It's only $3.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.