BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I really like this product it does lock your brows in place I just need a clear or darker color because my brows are black. Awesome price point though and I will be repurchasing in the future. I've recommended this to friends in the past too.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I use the maybelline brow precise pencil and milani stay put brow color and then use this to add natural looking highlights and also to keep my brows in place. This stuff is so good especially for the price!
Sarinaa C.
Sarinaa C.
San Antonio
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is good for beginners trying new products . Compared to any other product this one goes on just a little under the color advertised. So i would recommend buying one shade darker then your target
Shauni H.
Shauni H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this brow gel every single day. You can't beat the price or quality. I buy it at Ulta. The packaging is nice. The spooly is a good size for me, but I have thick brows. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Madi S.
Madi S.
New bern
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I actually went and got my eyebrows waxed at ulta and the benefit consultant suggested it and it works pretty well . I ended up purchasing the gimme brow as well and they both seemed pretty similar other then the gimme brow is more natural
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Holy grail brow product! I love everything about this stuff. The color, formula, application, lasting power... everything. I much prefer this over the comparable benefit brow product. At just a couple dollars, I will buy this over and over!
Renatta L.
Renatta L.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Give you great control and it’s easy to apply also they are great to take out on the go and touch up your makeup what’s even better is that it already has a brush to you don’t have to bring a separate brush just to brush out your eyebrows
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Louisville
Love this stuff! I've bought several and it is perfect for everyday use. You can't beat the price. It performs well and it doesn't feel like I have any product in my brows! I recommend this to everyone!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This stuff is so good! I haven't tried many tinted brow gels but I love that this is lightly tinted for my brown hair and hazel eyes. And you can't beat the price for $3-$5! Definitely repurchase for me!
Darah M.
Darah M.
This is a good product for the price. I don't think it really helps brow hair hold in place but it definitely tints it. I love how small the brush is to be a little more precise in applying the product.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.