3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
This brow gel holds my brows in place and helps to lighten them up if they ever get too dark from my brow pencil. I love the price and I love how easy it is to find. I'm very happy with this product.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
In my opinion this is exactly like benefits give me brow! I love using this for days when I just wan to get ready in 5 mins and leave the house. It takes no effort but it makes my patchy brows look so much better and put together
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Monmouth, OR
I think this I would like this and well I was wrong I fell in love with it a lot 😀I use it in my every morning routine now 😀
I buy this product at ulta beauty store
Will for sure be buying it again
Karla D.
Karla D.
Miami FL 33195-2855, Florida
Esta Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara Es muy importante para mis eyebrown este color es perfecto y hacer mi se siente eyebrown más duradera 💙 recomiendo!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
I got this in a kit during the holidays. It's very pigmented and thick I have to wipe excess product before applying. But color is great and product is great for the price
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I love this product it gives a nice natural finish to your brows if you use it alone and it is a good eyebrow set on top of a eyebrow pencil. I will definitely be repurchasing this and I recommend it
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Daily staple of mine, I use this instead of a pencil to get some color down before I use a thickening brow gel over the top. Very easy to use and the color is very natural.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
I think this is comparable to the benefit gimme brow! I barely have any eyebrows and this gives me something and matches my hair nicely. It also keeps the hairs in place. I definitely recommend it especially for the price point!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Basically the same thing as benefit give me brow or glossier boy brow just way way less expensive! Worth a shot for the price point- I have re bought this multiple times.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I purchased this item at Ulta Beauty and I am glad that I did. I use this product every day because it goes on so easily and stays on for a long time. It does not take long to apply and it is my first time using it. I would definitely buy it again! Eyebrows are fleeky!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.