BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
I think it is a good product. It does keep my eyebrows tamed for the day. One reason I did not like it was because the color fades when you swipe it on your eyebrows but I do have dark eyebrows. It really for me is just a clear eyebrow gel. It would be good for someone with lighter brows. It does keep the eyebrows down all day!
Hailee B.
This was an okay product. I like it because it gets the job done and it is super affordable. However, the product comes out of the tube with what looks like fibers. I always wipe off most of the product before applying it to my brows.
Shelby W.
Greeneville, TN
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02 more...
Love these they are a dupe for the benefit one they just recently got rid of, I've used this quite often and plan on buying more. Bought this at ulta and only problem with it is probably user error. Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants an affordable eyebrow option.
Genesis G.
This product is absolutely perfect! Amazing pigment, love the shapes of the wand, and stays put all day! Exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow! And for only $2.99!! The ONLY downfall to this product is....it only comes in three shades.
Nina O.
Hartford ct
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really love this item I have tryed dies pencils everything this one was o e of the cheapest ones I have purchased and it honestly works Amazon I love it I'm going back for more ASAP it so neat and easy to use it always looks great !
Nikki M.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Awesome for making my brows looked filled in, but it has no stay power. If you don't really care about brows staying in place, but just want some thickness and color, then this is perfect for you! And its so affordable. I love the essence brand.
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I like the formula of this stuff, but the brow applicator brush is really bad. The bristles are way too spread out and they cost my brows terribly and make them look pretty weird. If the brush was fuller, this product would be perfect.
jennifer l.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It keeps my brows on place and also makes it look so natural. The only thing I don't like is the variety of shades, I wish they come with a darker almost black shade.
Lizbeth M.
Madera, CA
Love it ! Gives me a light and bold brow when i need it too. The color isnt too dark where when you apply alot is a problem. Can be buildable and makes brows stay in place. Really love the product and the price I wouldnt pay much for something like this but this is perfect !
Natasha K.
I use this along with my Anastasia Brow Definer. This is comparable to the benefit brow mascara and so much cheaper, what a deal, go buy it! It keeps my brow hairs in place without getting too stiff. You have to scrape off extra product before using otherwise you will have clumps on your brow hairs. I purchased mine at ULTA
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.