BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! Applies easily and locks your brows in place all day. It does make your brows feel stiff and crunchy though. But over all a good drugstore find.
Taylor S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Daily staple of mine, I use this instead of a pencil to get some color down before I use a thickening brow gel over the top. Very easy to use and the color is very natural.
Karla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara Es muy importante para mis eyebrown este color es perfecto y hacer mi se siente eyebrown más duradera 💙 recomiendo!
Amanda H.
Monmouth, OR
I think this I would like this and well I was wrong I fell in love with it a lot 😀I use it in my every morning routine now 😀
I buy this product at ulta beauty store
Will for sure be buying it again
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a kit during the holidays. It's very pigmented and thick I have to wipe excess product before applying. But color is great and product is great for the price
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I purchased this item at Ulta Beauty and I am glad that I did. I use this product every day because it goes on so easily and stays on for a long time. It does not take long to apply and it is my first time using it. I would definitely buy it again! Eyebrows are fleeky!
Raven C.
Addison, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eyebrow mascara! It is extremely similar to the Benefit "give me brow" and it's only $2.99. They have a decent color selection and it does the job well! It sets your brows in place all day!
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Basically the same thing as benefit give me brow or glossier boy brow just way way less expensive! Worth a shot for the price point- I have re bought this multiple times.
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
I think this is comparable to the benefit gimme brow! I barely have any eyebrows and this gives me something and matches my hair nicely. It also keeps the hairs in place. I definitely recommend it especially for the price point!
Chloe R.
Canonsburg, PA
my go to product on days I wear "no makeup makeup"! it makes my brows look so much fuller due to the fibers that are in it. the color range isn't the greatest, but the middle shade is very versatile.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.