3 colors available

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
In my opinion this is exactly like benefits give me brow! I love using this for days when I just wan to get ready in 5 mins and leave the house. It takes no effort but it makes my patchy brows look so much better and put together
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Monmouth, OR
I think this I would like this and well I was wrong I fell in love with it a lot 😀I use it in my every morning routine now 😀
I buy this product at ulta beauty store
Will for sure be buying it again
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I love this product it gives a nice natural finish to your brows if you use it alone and it is a good eyebrow set on top of a eyebrow pencil. I will definitely be repurchasing this and I recommend it
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
I got this in a kit during the holidays. It's very pigmented and thick I have to wipe excess product before applying. But color is great and product is great for the price
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Daily staple of mine, I use this instead of a pencil to get some color down before I use a thickening brow gel over the top. Very easy to use and the color is very natural.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Miami FL 33195-2855, Florida
Esta Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara Es muy importante para mis eyebrown este color es perfecto y hacer mi se siente eyebrown más duradera 💙 recomiendo!
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
I really like this product! Applies easily and locks your brows in place all day. It does make your brows feel stiff and crunchy though. But over all a good drugstore find.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
I think this is comparable to the benefit gimme brow! I barely have any eyebrows and this gives me something and matches my hair nicely. It also keeps the hairs in place. I definitely recommend it especially for the price point!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Basically the same thing as benefit give me brow or glossier boy brow just way way less expensive! Worth a shot for the price point- I have re bought this multiple times.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I purchased this item at Ulta Beauty and I am glad that I did. I use this product every day because it goes on so easily and stays on for a long time. It does not take long to apply and it is my first time using it. I would definitely buy it again! Eyebrows are fleeky!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.