BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Cassady Y.
Omaha , NE
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I think this is a great dupe for the Benefit brown setting gel. The color is great. I still use this product even when I don't fill in my brows. It gives them life and makes me look like I'm a little more put together. Definitely try this out.
Sara F.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this eyebrow gel mascara! It is inexpensive, easy to find at your local ULTA (has their own little kiosk) and by far the best drugstore eyebrow product! If you are on a tight budget and want QUALITY, and AMAZING BROWS buy this!
Michaela F.
Great tinted eyebrow gel with fibers to make the brows look fuller. The packaging is easy to store and really practical. You can get it under 2€ in the drugstore and its an amazing product!! Im now on my second and will for sure buy again!!
Madi S.
New bern
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I actually went and got my eyebrows waxed at ulta and the benefit consultant suggested it and it works pretty well . I ended up purchasing the gimme brow as well and they both seemed pretty similar other then the gimme brow is more natural
natalie r.
norwalk, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Love this stuff! I can get a nice, natural, filled in look quickly, and it does. not. budge. If I don't wash my face off at night, my eyebrows still look perfect in the morning. And you can't beat this price! I have medium to dark brown hair and I like to use the browny brows color.
I think it is a good product. It does keep my eyebrows tamed for the day. One reason I did not like it was because the color fades when you swipe it on your eyebrows but I do have dark eyebrows. It really for me is just a clear eyebrow gel. It would be good for someone with lighter brows. It does keep the eyebrows down all day!
Liz E.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
I love this! It's a perfect dupe for Benefits gimme brow at a fraction of the price! I use it every day as a part of my routine. The fibers help fill the brow a little while setting it with the gel. I will repurchase this every time I run out.
Marci F.
Fresno
This is the only gel brow mascara I've tried. I got the color 01 blonde brows and it seems like an exact match for my dark blond brows. Fills in the brows and adds a bit of structure to my brows. I haven't noticed it running or smearing.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
This is an exact dupe for the benefit brow products but for a heck of a lot cheaper. I use this everyday to give my brows a thicker appearance. It's the easiest to apply and run out the door. Plus it's $3 so nothing can compete with that!
Hailee B.
This was an okay product. I like it because it gets the job done and it is super affordable. However, the product comes out of the tube with what looks like fibers. I always wipe off most of the product before applying it to my brows.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.