3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Boston, MA
Works great. Looks natural but fills in spots and shapes brows easily. Works best if you wipe off excess product on the applicator before using, but any mistakes can easily be fixed by wiping with a wet finger. Lasts all day and I haven't noticed any sort of flaking. Will definitely buy again, especially at this price!
Linda V.
Linda V.
This thing is just as good as the benefit brow mascara (i cant recall the name) and its very good quality for little price. Very affordable and has little hair fibers to make your eyebrows look fuller
Brigette M.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
This is a great dupe to the benefit gimme brow. It has fibers so makes the brows look Fuller. I have this in the deepest color and it does a great job keeping my brows in shape and last all day.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've perchased this probably about 3 or 4 times and it's always been my favorite. Very easy and quick to use; no fall out; easy to fix. It's my favorite product to use on my brows and it has a nice price point.
Kath D.
Kath D.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I bought this in hopes to tame my brows when they are not cooperating with me. It was an okay product, not too pigmented and did not really do much for my brows. I would not purchase it again.
Iman R.
Iman R.
Whitehall, PA
I dont really like how small the brush is but other than that its great so far! This is the first essence product that i have tried so far and i have no complaints yet
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
My go too brow gel! I'm in the shade blondy brows, and I use a Taupe brow pencil, and it's perfect! Keeps brow hairs in place and give a hint of color. Be careful because you can deposit too much color and it can get gloopy.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is great for my crazy brows. I love that it helps fill in sparse areas as well as make my brows look fuller without being overly dramatic. The hold my brows in place all day.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I go to the benefit brow bar to get my brows done and the girl who is working there recommended this product to me because I wasn't looking to spend that much on a brow product and it's extremely similar to the benefit gimme brow would definitely recommend especially since it's only 2.99
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Portland
Worthless, the formula is too thin, the brush is too harsh, jus no, no, no. If you need a <$5 option, go for the pencil. If you want gel, I haven't found anything good in this price range :-/
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.