BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've never been a huge fan of brow gels but I love this one. It has the quality of an expensive brow gel and sets my brows perfectly into place. It isn't thick and it doesn't make my brows look harsh after I apply it.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
For the $3 that this product costs, I can't find anything to complain about. This is a nice dupe for the Benefit Gimmie Brow, and perfect for someone who wants a little more brow definition, but is intimidated by pencils and pomades!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
I received this in an ipsy a couple months ago but the color did not match my eyebrows. When my mom asks me to do her makeup I will use this on her. If you are looking for a heavy application I would not recommend. This products gives a very natural finish.
Nathlene E.
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
I love this brow mascara, it's pretty good for it's price. I just don't like that it's not so longlasting, but it works pretty good and affordable too. ( it's a little bit watery too, but it dries quickly after application)
Freyja S.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
i first purchased the benefit gimme brow but this was way cheaper and does the trick. i don't really need more brows- mine are fine. i just like a little tint and definition. for just a few bucks this does a great job
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a great eyebrow gel, especially for the price. I use it to set my brows after I've filled them in and it makes them look more natural. Although, I like to go lighter than my actual eyebrow color and use the blonde color.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a great dupe for the Benefit product that is similar. I use this to set my brows mostly. I sometimes use it along when I'm pressed for time. It looks great and isn't cakey or make your brows look glued down.
Chayana B.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Before I started using this eyebrow gel my brows wouldn't make through my mid day nap. Now they last literally all day. I can get ready for class at 8 am and at 10pm my brows will still be in place. I LOVE this stuff. It's an essential makeup item now!
Ambria M.
Ambria M.
Memphis, TN
Great color. Keeps brows in place. Could use on days where they're not filled in but want a little bit of color. Simple packaging. Easy to apply. Dries nice. Would totally recommend if you're looking for a nice dupe
Greta D.
Greta D.
Charlotte
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
The brow gel is super pigmented, the brush is a bit too small but that's just because i have thicker brows, but it makes me look like I spent way more time on my brows when in reality I just poped some brow gel in !
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.