3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I love this, I use it on days I don't want to completely fill in my brows but I want them to have a little color and stay in place. It last all day without flaking and it definitely worth the affordable price tag.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite brow gel! Gives my brows volume and shape while making it look very natural! Best part that it's sooo affordable - 2.99 a pop?!? Ummmm restocking on this one forever.
Eliza W.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! My eyebrows never stay in place and are usually all over the place but this gel mascara keeps everything in place all day. It also stays put after a long workout!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I had high hopes for this product after reading reviews that called it a dupe for Anastasia, but it was not pigmented enough to cover my brows. It also left them very hard and itchy.
Bridgett W.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I really have been liking this gel. I bought it because a lot of people compare it to the benefit gimme brow and I have to agree. I purchased mine at Ulta for $3 and I really think I would repurchase this again.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the look this gives my eyebrows. My one complaint is that it doesn't hold as well as I want. I used to buy it at Target, but I'll have to buy it at Ulta now. My Target no longer has it. I would recommend it for the price. It's only $3.
Karen M.
Karen M.
I have already full eyebrows but I love to use this to shape and control my brows. I brush them up then brush this in and my brows stay perfect all day. It is a total dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The colors are all cool-toned but I have warm colored hair and this looks good on me.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this brow tint! I'm new to the brow world and forever am looking for a product that darkens my brows without being overly dark and can help fill in some spots. For $3 you can't beat the price!
Megann B.
Megann B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is one of the best makeup values I have found. This stuff works just as well as $20-30 brow gels. You don't get as much but it's $2 so that's not an issue. It is thick enough to really hold your brows, it doesn't smudge and it is actually pigmented! I definitely recommend this!
Larissa I.
Larissa I.
This is an amazing brow mascara for it's price point. I got mine at Ulta. It is super easy to apply, greatly fills and sets the brows and keeps them in place for hours and hours.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.