BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jade V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore brow gel. I have blonde hair and use taupe color brow products and this gel seals in the color and keeps my brows on all day. It's reasonable and can buy at Target or ULTA.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I love this, I use it on days I don't want to completely fill in my brows but I want them to have a little color and stay in place. It last all day without flaking and it definitely worth the affordable price tag.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! My eyebrows never stay in place and are usually all over the place but this gel mascara keeps everything in place all day. It also stays put after a long workout!
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this product after reading reviews that called it a dupe for Anastasia, but it was not pigmented enough to cover my brows. It also left them very hard and itchy.
J A.
Holtsville , NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing brow gel that lasts all day and sets the brows. Great for using alone or with different product. Easy to apply and cheap. Only use this once in the morning and lasts me until 9 pm. Definitely recommend
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite brow gel! Gives my brows volume and shape while making it look very natural! Best part that it's sooo affordable - 2.99 a pop?!? Ummmm restocking on this one forever.
Carly S.
Boca Raton , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. much CHEAPER then the benefit brow one. The price point is amazing but needs more color range. I am dark brown but the only dark brown is more of a black/grey shade on the brows. I would buy again.
Ashley G.
North haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first ever brow mascara I used and I honestly love it! It reminds me of the benefit one! And for the price you can't beat it!!!:) it stays on all day! Deff a buy again!
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I also have Gimme Me by Benefit and find that this is a great alternative! While it doesn't have the fibers like Gimme Brow, I'll continue to use this as it's a perfect brow product!
Beth S.
This is my ride or die brow gel. I will probably never purchased any other brand. For less than five dollars this gets the job done. I purchased mine from Ulta.com. I will re-purchase time and time again
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.