BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this brow product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The benefit one is a little bit better because it adds more realistic fibers that look like real hair, but the essence brow gel gives a really similar effect for a very small fraction of the price.
Kat A.
My favorite brow gel. I'm a fan of thick, almost fluffy brows and love the look that the fibers in the gel give my brows. The packaging is smaller than an average mascara tube like some brow gels. It keeps my brows in place all day and I will be buying more when I run out.
Austyn C.
Can't live without this! Heard it was a dupe for the benefit make me brow, I agree that the formula is a dupe, wand is a little different and color tones in the brown shade is different. The benefit was more warm, and essence is more cool which matches my brows perfectly!
Brittani R.
Columbus, OH
For the price, I really like this product. It's pretty ashy, but that actually suits my brows really well. I found this to be just as effective as the benefit Gimme Brow, but for a quarter of the price.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I enjoy this so much! It's very good for the price. The package is simple but very cute. It filled in my brows very well and made them look fuller. I use this even if I'm not going to wear makeup because it's good for very natural looks and bold looks to set your brows :)
Amanda C.
Milesburg , PA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I looooove this product. It dries completely unlike other brow gels that stay sticky. The fibers actually do make my brows look fuller and they don't fall out onto my face like some fiber mascaras do. Very beginner friendly and easy to fix mistakes. Lasts all day.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I use the lightest shade for this as my eyebrows are very light and it works quite well. I do have to dab off the extra product from the brush so there's no clumping on my eyebrows but the color is nice and lasts all day. It does a great job keeping my brows in place.
Mae M.
I love this brow gel for my brows. I don't usually do my brows that often since I naturally have pretty bushy and defined brows but when I want to fill them in a little I just use this product and bam it's that easy. I love this stuff and for the price it's basically a steal!
Arshena A.
Picked this up because I heard it was a nice dupe for the benefit gimme brow and I wanted a tinted brow gel to run through my brows on my lazy days. This brow gel looks nice on my brows. Doesn't look too overpowering & doesn't make my brows feel hard. For 2.99, really good stuff!
Brittany H.
Cypress , TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
For the price, this is a phenomenal brow mascara. For an everyday look I will just use it on my own to make my brows look put together. It keeps my eyebrows looking nice all day long. I also will use it over a brow pomade or powder to make the products last all day.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.