BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Marci F.
Fresno
This is the only gel brow mascara I've tried. I got the color 01 blonde brows and it seems like an exact match for my dark blond brows. Fills in the brows and adds a bit of structure to my brows. I haven't noticed it running or smearing.
I think it is a good product. It does keep my eyebrows tamed for the day. One reason I did not like it was because the color fades when you swipe it on your eyebrows but I do have dark eyebrows. It really for me is just a clear eyebrow gel. It would be good for someone with lighter brows. It does keep the eyebrows down all day!
Liz E.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
I love this! It's a perfect dupe for Benefits gimme brow at a fraction of the price! I use it every day as a part of my routine. The fibers help fill the brow a little while setting it with the gel. I will repurchase this every time I run out.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
This is an exact dupe for the benefit brow products but for a heck of a lot cheaper. I use this everyday to give my brows a thicker appearance. It's the easiest to apply and run out the door. Plus it's $3 so nothing can compete with that!
Hailee B.
This was an okay product. I like it because it gets the job done and it is super affordable. However, the product comes out of the tube with what looks like fibers. I always wipe off most of the product before applying it to my brows.
Nina O.
Hartford ct
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really love this item I have tryed dies pencils everything this one was o e of the cheapest ones I have purchased and it honestly works Amazon I love it I'm going back for more ASAP it so neat and easy to use it always looks great !
Genesis G.
This product is absolutely perfect! Amazing pigment, love the shapes of the wand, and stays put all day! Exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow! And for only $2.99!! The ONLY downfall to this product is....it only comes in three shades.
Nikki M.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Awesome for making my brows looked filled in, but it has no stay power. If you don't really care about brows staying in place, but just want some thickness and color, then this is perfect for you! And its so affordable. I love the essence brand.
jennifer l.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It keeps my brows on place and also makes it look so natural. The only thing I don't like is the variety of shades, I wish they come with a darker almost black shade.
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all, I normally just get my brows waxed and I'm good to go. But this stuff has been a life saver for me. I use it when I'm in between weeks of getting my brows done, just to fill in some sparse areas and it works like a gem. Although I've never purchased the other products myself, many people even say this is better then theirs Anastasia brow products for more then half the price.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.