3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is an amazinnnngggg brow gel. It gives your brows a natural depth to them. It's extremely affordable compared to other brow gels . You are able to pick from three different shades .
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I feel like this did absolutely nothing to my brows. I got a free sample through my ipsy subscription and was so excited to try it, but there was no result really. very disappointed.
Ladies if you need a quick everyday solution for your eyebrows and you do not wish to splurge this is an absolute must have. I can't recommend it enough! Small brush, excellent staying power, easy to use, does what it says on the tin!
Ama M.
Ama M.
Eugene, OR
This is by far the beat makeup product I have ever used. There is a great amount of product for an amazing price. This is a better deal then any high end product. This is a definite buy.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I love this, I use it on days I don't want to completely fill in my brows but I want them to have a little color and stay in place. It last all day without flaking and it definitely worth the affordable price tag.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite brow gel! Gives my brows volume and shape while making it look very natural! Best part that it's sooo affordable - 2.99 a pop?!? Ummmm restocking on this one forever.
Eliza W.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! My eyebrows never stay in place and are usually all over the place but this gel mascara keeps everything in place all day. It also stays put after a long workout!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I had high hopes for this product after reading reviews that called it a dupe for Anastasia, but it was not pigmented enough to cover my brows. It also left them very hard and itchy.
Bridgett W.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I really have been liking this gel. I bought it because a lot of people compare it to the benefit gimme brow and I have to agree. I purchased mine at Ulta for $3 and I really think I would repurchase this again.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the look this gives my eyebrows. My one complaint is that it doesn't hold as well as I want. I used to buy it at Target, but I'll have to buy it at Ulta now. My Target no longer has it. I would recommend it for the price. It's only $3.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.