3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Kiley A.
Kiley A.
Williamstown, NJ
For the price, this definitely deserves five stars. You can find it for less than three dollars at Ulta and it definitely does this trick. This keeps my eyebrows in place while adding color to them and defining them.
Mackenzee G.
Mackenzee G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I can't tell you how many times I've repurchased this product! It is so amazing! It adds to the brows and sets them in place all day! What more could you want! This color suits dark or even light toned eyebrows!
Kaity R.
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
This brow product is comparable to the benefit gimme brow for a fraction of the price. I have used both and prefer this one and prefer this price! Only con is the color selection isn't the best. Would repurchase.
Raine P.
Raine P.
This is my favorite to set my eyebrows with! Partly because it is SO affordable but I honestly would say it works just as well as Benefit Gimme Brow. It makes my brows stay perfect all day. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!
Samantha t.
Samantha t.
I like this, however I wish that all 3 shades were sold in store. I have a hard time finding the light brown anywhere other than online. Also I feel like it can dry out really quickly. But when I have the right shade and it's new, it works great.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is my all time favorite brow gel! It’s pretty much a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow but so much more affordable. The color in this one is also a little better for me so I prefer it for that reason as well.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I really like this product it does lock your brows in place I just need a clear or darker color because my brows are black. Awesome price point though and I will be repurchasing in the future. I've recommended this to friends in the past too.
Sarinaa C.
Sarinaa C.
San Antonio
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is good for beginners trying new products . Compared to any other product this one goes on just a little under the color advertised. So i would recommend buying one shade darker then your target
Shauni H.
Shauni H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this brow gel every single day. You can't beat the price or quality. I buy it at Ulta. The packaging is nice. The spooly is a good size for me, but I have thick brows. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Holy grail brow product! I love everything about this stuff. The color, formula, application, lasting power... everything. I much prefer this over the comparable benefit brow product. At just a couple dollars, I will buy this over and over!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.