3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Christina G.
Christina G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I go to the benefit brow bar to get my brows done and the girl who is working there recommended this product to me because I wasn't looking to spend that much on a brow product and it's extremely similar to the benefit gimme brow would definitely recommend especially since it's only 2.99
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Roseville, CA
Definitely a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow, and for less than $4. I use this everyday in my makeup routine. Perfect for a natural brow or even a base for something more dramatic. Love it!
Magi S.
Magi S.
To me this is comparable to Benefit Gimme Brow. I love the colors, you can find it at almost any grocery store, and it's so cheap. Lasts forever, wonderful applicator and color, and makes my brows look natural yet full.
Fiona L.
Fiona L.
It did set my brows well but it did feel a Little sticky. I have Black eyes which made It look a little grey. It was my First Time using It and i am not surr of i will buy again. Would recommend to Lichter Tones though
C M.
C M.
LO AMOOOOO, desde que lo compre no he podido utilizar otro, no lo cambio por nada y dura un montón, su cepillo es versátil y mantiene los vellos en su lugar y lo mejor es que no se corre con nada
Ama M.
Ama M.
Eugene, OR
This is by far the beat makeup product I have ever used. There is a great amount of product for an amazing price. This is a better deal then any high end product. This is a definite buy.
Ladies if you need a quick everyday solution for your eyebrows and you do not wish to splurge this is an absolute must have. I can't recommend it enough! Small brush, excellent staying power, easy to use, does what it says on the tin!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I feel like this did absolutely nothing to my brows. I got a free sample through my ipsy subscription and was so excited to try it, but there was no result really. very disappointed.
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is an amazinnnngggg brow gel. It gives your brows a natural depth to them. It's extremely affordable compared to other brow gels . You are able to pick from three different shades .
Abbi R.
Abbi R.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Although this product is very affordable, it's pretty bad quality. They have a very limited color selection and it makes your eyebrows look clumpy and sticky. I will not repurchase this
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.