3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Chayana B.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Before I started using this eyebrow gel my brows wouldn't make through my mid day nap. Now they last literally all day. I can get ready for class at 8 am and at 10pm my brows will still be in place. I LOVE this stuff. It's an essential makeup item now!
Greta D.
Greta D.
Charlotte
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
The brow gel is super pigmented, the brush is a bit too small but that's just because i have thicker brows, but it makes me look like I spent way more time on my brows when in reality I just poped some brow gel in !
Ambria M.
Ambria M.
Memphis, TN
Great color. Keeps brows in place. Could use on days where they're not filled in but want a little bit of color. Simple packaging. Easy to apply. Dries nice. Would totally recommend if you're looking for a nice dupe
Kya C.
Kya C.
Carthage, MO
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I wouldn't say this was the best eyebrow gel, but it does the job. It is sometimes hard to get an even coat on all of my eyebrow hairs and sometimes gets clumpy in the front of the eyebrow when you want it to look more natural. But it works and I use it!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a great dupe for the Benefit product that is similar. I use this to set my brows mostly. I sometimes use it along when I'm pressed for time. It looks great and isn't cakey or make your brows look glued down.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Lake Oswego
Great quality, great price, great brows. This is the only product I use on my brows now. I have bought multiple because they're so fantastic and I'm scared to try any new brow gels. Will definitely continue to use.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is very comparable to the benefit gimme brow except it's at a fraction of the cost. I say if your really interested try it out. It does tint your brows and has little fibers in it to make it look more natural
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
This is currently my other favorite eye brow product! In the am when I just need a little bit of color this is my go to! It's such a universal shade for darker hair people and they also have one for lighter hair!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Blackfoot, ID
I stopped using my ABH brow gel because I fell in love with this so much! The brush is small giving you the power to hit every angle! It is also a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow! It's only 3! I got mine at Ulta!
Kiley A.
Kiley A.
Williamstown, NJ
For the price, this definitely deserves five stars. You can find it for less than three dollars at Ulta and it definitely does this trick. This keeps my eyebrows in place while adding color to them and defining them.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.