BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Paige K.
Willards
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I get my eye brows done biweekly so my eyebrows are shaped most of the time. This just makes them fuller! It's super easy to use & soooo cheap! Worth the price! This brand is amazing! Great quality at an unbeatable price! Wish they had more products out as I would buy them all!!
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this brow gel! It has little fibers in it that help to give the illusion of a thicker brow. Also it has some color to it and it helps to darken the eyebrows just a little bit. I just don't recommend using it on its own with a bare face unless you have decent brows already.
Emma B.
Madison
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I never knew my brows could look this good until I found this brow gel mascara! I have naturally thin brows with very sparse hairs in the tails, so I always struggle with making them look a little more full. This produce is dirt cheap and works SO WELL. Forever repurchase.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is my new go to brow product for days when I want to add fullness to my brows without making them Kylie Jenner defined. The formula is wonderful and mousse-like and I love how easily it combs through my brows. It keeps them in place all day and let's me get ready so much faster in the morning. Definitely a holy grail brow product!
Chelsea L.
Bono, AR
The best brow product I've ever tried! Don't let the amazing price fool you- it's amazing quality! The colors a little light, but the look is very natural. It enchances the brow just the right amount.
Chelsea H.
You really can't beat this product, especially at the price it's at. It's been considered a dupe for the Benefit Make Me Brow. This product has a great small wand, applies nicely and keeps eyebrows in place. I use it everyday and love it. The only thing is there's really only two colors, a dirty blonde and a darker brown.
Caroline C.
Raleigh
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a great product for those who want to have a natural looking brow, but makes sure the brows stay in place. I bought mine at Ulta and it was a great price! I used to LOVE the Benefit Gimme Brow, but this is exactly like that to me and nearly a quarter of the price.
Olivia L.
This is such a great dupe for the Benefit brow product. It has great coverage and the fibers really fill in your brows. Unlike tinted gels, I feel like I can wear this alone. You do have to clean up a little bit with a cotton swab if you're not careful but it is so worth it!
Jazzi S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product works as well as the Benefit Gimme Brow, and does what it says, but I honestly don't think this product changed my life or anything so I won't be repurchasing. I recommend for the kind of person who likes to have this in their makeup routine, but I just don't need it
Morgan N.
I have blonde hair and got the light brown color and I honestly can't tell a big difference when I use this. I use it more to tame my brows rather than put any color on them. I wish that it gave me some color but it does keep them in place. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.