3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Darah M.
Darah M.
This is a good product for the price. I don't think it really helps brow hair hold in place but it definitely tints it. I love how small the brush is to be a little more precise in applying the product.
Renatta L.
Renatta L.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Give you great control and it’s easy to apply also they are great to take out on the go and touch up your makeup what’s even better is that it already has a brush to you don’t have to bring a separate brush just to brush out your eyebrows
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This easy to use and very good since it does have fibers to make your eyebrows look more thick so if you have a nice brow shape but you may have not as thick or dark eyebrows I recommend this to you
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Seriously I swear up and down by this stuff. I had a Anastasia gel mascara for my brows, and it costed WAY MORE, and I got this for three dollars and love it so much more. I'm a sucker for dupes, and I think this is an amazing one!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently just bought this a couple days ago, and tried it for the first time, and This is one of my favorite brow gels now, winning drugstore and high end. by far my favorite purchase i have made.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
The best for the price. I mean any Essence product is great for the money, and this falls in line with the others. There are certainly better results from a high end line, like ABH, but this is the best drugstore brow gel out there.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
At first I thought I would just try this product out due to the price being so low didn't think it would be good. But boy was I wrong... I have very very blond eye brows which are not really noticeable without product on them. When I first tried this product I was like how is it this cheap! Don't go a day without using it.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Mc Alistervle, PA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is my go-to eyebrow gel. It is crazy affordable and so easy to use. I love that it is a spooly applicator so you can brush your brows up and out with it. It is something I would encourage everyone to have in their makeup bag.
Linda V.
Linda V.
This thing is just as good as the benefit brow mascara (i cant recall the name) and its very good quality for little price. Very affordable and has little hair fibers to make your eyebrows look fuller
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Boston, MA
Works great. Looks natural but fills in spots and shapes brows easily. Works best if you wipe off excess product on the applicator before using, but any mistakes can easily be fixed by wiping with a wet finger. Lasts all day and I haven't noticed any sort of flaking. Will definitely buy again, especially at this price!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.