BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha
This was an okay product. I like it because it gets the job done and it is super affordable. However, the product comes out of the tube with what looks like fibers. I always wipe off most of the product before applying it to my brows.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
This product is absolutely perfect! Amazing pigment, love the shapes of the wand, and stays put all day! Exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow! And for only $2.99!! The ONLY downfall to this product is....it only comes in three shades.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Madera, CA
Love it ! Gives me a light and bold brow when i need it too. The color isnt too dark where when you apply alot is a problem. Can be buildable and makes brows stay in place. Really love the product and the price I wouldnt pay much for something like this but this is perfect !
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
I absolutely love this product!  I have dark brown/ black hair and use this in Browny Brows.  I had been using a powder to fill in my brows, but now I just use this.  It's so easy to use and the price is great!  I think this does a great job of filling in your brows and giving a natural look.  I definitely recommend this and will buy this again.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
I use this along with my Anastasia Brow Definer. This is comparable to the benefit brow mascara and so much cheaper, what a deal, go buy it! It keeps my brow hairs in place without getting too stiff. You have to scrape off extra product before using otherwise you will have clumps on your brow hairs. I purchased mine at ULTA
Tara O.
Tara O.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Perfect for filling in my sparse brows. I first shaped them with a pencil and then filled with gel. A nice, easy to use brush. Long lasting and doesn't budge. I bought it at Tarhet, but unfortunately they no longer carry it. Thankfully Ulta does, so I can buy it again.
Jess J.
Jess J.
Gets the job done. Picked this up online @ forever21. My eye color is dark brown and this matches perfectly. There is slight room for improvement in the effect that when this product is paired with other brow products, essence tends to flake. I would buy again but only now knowing this is an effective product on ITS own.
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is extremely affordable and is easily a dupe for the benefit brow gel. You can't go wrong with this product. It covers sparse areas while adding fibers. You don't get a ton of product but it's so cheap it doesn't matter.
Oriana M.
Oriana M.

I have 3 days of buying this product, personally this brand I like a lot besides that it is economical the products that I have are good I like them. This particular I am not yet testing, but so far I have liked its result.
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This brow gel is so awesome and it's Perfect dupe for the gimme brow by Benefit cosmetics but this is way cheaper! I totally love and highly recommend this product to everyone! It's great to wear on it's own or with some pencil liner and then topping your brow off with this.
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.