BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This product is extremely affordable and is easily a dupe for the benefit brow gel. You can't go wrong with this product. It covers sparse areas while adding fibers. You don't get a ton of product but it's so cheap it doesn't matter.
Katherine H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyebrow gel. I have dark brown/black hair and the color #3 is a perfect match for me. I love how the brush is small and easy to do precise application on the brows. And you can't beat the price. If you're able to come across this product, give it a try!
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all, I normally just get my brows waxed and I'm good to go. But this stuff has been a life saver for me. I use it when I'm in between weeks of getting my brows done, just to fill in some sparse areas and it works like a gem. Although I've never purchased the other products myself, many people even say this is better then theirs Anastasia brow products for more then half the price.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I absolutely love this product! I use this one every time I put make up on. It stays on my eyebrows even if they get wet, it's amazing! The price is also really nice too. I for sure am going to repurchase this once mine runs out.
Nisha P.
Washington, DC
Whenever I'm feeling a little lazy about doing my brows, I always use this brow gel to help fill in my brows a little. It gives them a natural look that I can do in under 30 seconds.
Mireya V.
I really like this product. It's a great product especially for on the go. I love how it adds just the perfect amount of color I want added to my brows. Love how quick it is to apply. I think it is a very affordable product and I would recommend that people purchase this.
Brooks A.
I like this! It's super cheap which is great if you are just getting into brows and keeps them in place without being too crunchy. They only problem I really have is that there are only two shad s which severe,y limits the users.
Lydia E.
Granton
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a great eyebrow gel for the price point. It adds a subtle amount of pigment and smoothes my brows out nicely. It's the first brow gel I ever tried and I would recommend it to anyone who is just starting to do their brows.
Corey C.
Augusta, GA
I use this all of the time! It is such an inexpensive product and mine has lasted me for 6 months and I'm still getting plenty of product out everytime. It adds more color to my already full brows and holds them in place all day.
Gabby R.
Great eyebrow mascara, it has to be one of my top 5 for sure! It has been compared to higher end brow marcaras, I personally haven't found the need to buy higher end brow mascara because I've found this one does a great job at setting my brows and filling them in and best of all it's at a great price! I would recommend this product to everyone :)
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.