BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This easy to use and very good since it does have fibers to make your eyebrows look more thick so if you have a nice brow shape but you may have not as thick or dark eyebrows I recommend this to you
Ashley M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently just bought this a couple days ago, and tried it for the first time, and This is one of my favorite brow gels now, winning drugstore and high end. by far my favorite purchase i have made.
Linda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is just as good as the benefit brow mascara (i cant recall the name) and its very good quality for little price. Very affordable and has little hair fibers to make your eyebrows look fuller
Danielle O.
Socorro, NM
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product was decent. I personally cannot use a brow gel as a stand alone product for brows as I have sparce areas with very little or no hair. This wears well, but the shade was not right for me and the are very few to choose from. Overall it is decent for the price.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is my go-to eyebrow gel. It is crazy affordable and so easy to use. I love that it is a spooly applicator so you can brush your brows up and out with it. It is something I would encourage everyone to have in their makeup bag.
Sophia S.
Boston, MA
Works great. Looks natural but fills in spots and shapes brows easily. Works best if you wipe off excess product on the applicator before using, but any mistakes can easily be fixed by wiping with a wet finger. Lasts all day and I haven't noticed any sort of flaking. Will definitely buy again, especially at this price!
Joanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. Ladies this is one of the best cheap eyebrow gel mascara that works with almost everyone. It last all day and keeps u looking fresh. Definitely must try
Svetlana S.
i LOVE this!! it's so great and cheap. it keeps my eyebrows on all day! i've been using this for several months now and i haven't had any problems with it thus far. 100% recommend!!
Shanna K.
I love this! It feels like a high-end brand, but it's super affordable. The color is perfect and it stays on all day without moving. I definitely recommend this product, its the best eyebrow product I've found.
Emma B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is great for my crazy brows. I love that it helps fill in sparse areas as well as make my brows look fuller without being overly dramatic. The hold my brows in place all day.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.