3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
This is currently my other favorite eye brow product! In the am when I just need a little bit of color this is my go to! It's such a universal shade for darker hair people and they also have one for lighter hair!
Kaity R.
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
This brow product is comparable to the benefit gimme brow for a fraction of the price. I have used both and prefer this one and prefer this price! Only con is the color selection isn't the best. Would repurchase.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Blackfoot, ID
I stopped using my ABH brow gel because I fell in love with this so much! The brush is small giving you the power to hit every angle! It is also a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow! It's only 3! I got mine at Ulta!
Mackenzee G.
Mackenzee G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I can't tell you how many times I've repurchased this product! It is so amazing! It adds to the brows and sets them in place all day! What more could you want! This color suits dark or even light toned eyebrows!
Kiley A.
Kiley A.
Williamstown, NJ
For the price, this definitely deserves five stars. You can find it for less than three dollars at Ulta and it definitely does this trick. This keeps my eyebrows in place while adding color to them and defining them.
Raine P.
Raine P.
This is my favorite to set my eyebrows with! Partly because it is SO affordable but I honestly would say it works just as well as Benefit Gimme Brow. It makes my brows stay perfect all day. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!
Samantha t.
Samantha t.
I like this, however I wish that all 3 shades were sold in store. I have a hard time finding the light brown anywhere other than online. Also I feel like it can dry out really quickly. But when I have the right shade and it's new, it works great.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I really like this product it does lock your brows in place I just need a clear or darker color because my brows are black. Awesome price point though and I will be repurchasing in the future. I've recommended this to friends in the past too.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Holy grail brow product! I love everything about this stuff. The color, formula, application, lasting power... everything. I much prefer this over the comparable benefit brow product. At just a couple dollars, I will buy this over and over!
Candace D.
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I like this brow gel, and have used it for many years. It was the one I swore by till I used the too faced brow gel. It's super cheap, easy to put on. I used dip brow, pencil, and finished off with this gel. My brows were always on point.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.