BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Makayla E.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this product! It has been my everyday go to eyebrow gel and way faster then any powder I use. It can get alittle messy when putting it on but wipes off easily with no mess. It goes well and blends in great with my eyebrows.
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
This handy little product is not only inexpensive but a brow powerhouse. $2.99 available at Ulta, it separates hairs and creates a simple shape with the mini mascara-like wand. Just brush through brows and go. I use the lightest color since I have blonde hair, it's not too red, it's just right.
Stephanie Y.
Like a lot of people, I used to use the Benefit Gimme Brow which was over $20, this is $2.99 and does the same thing. I don't notice a difference at all. I buy mine at ULTA. Great price and even better product.
Arron H.
For someone with thick, full eyebrows this would work great... or for someone just starting to dill in their eyebrows. I used this, but found the nyx version a lot better of a product because it blended better.
Elisabeth C.
DUPE ALERT. definitely a dupe for benefit give me brow. I haven't used the benefit one since I've used this. Long lasting and worth the $2 (lol) I love this stuff and own Like 3 at the moment. I keep one in my purse, my room, and my car.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I like to use this as like a setting product after i apply my eyebrows with a powder formula.. it makes it last longer and although it doesnt seem to add more volume with the fibers i also dont have an issue with them, it doesnt flake or drie up hard like the Anastasia Beverly hills ones.
Stephanie S.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I was searching for a drugstore version of the Glossier boy brow and saw this super affordable option raved about on YouTube. I can’t say whether it’s as good as the boy brow, but this stuff is awesome for keeping my brows tame and neat all day. Totally love it, especially the fact it’s under $3.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Before i found out about the Benefit Gimme Brow Gel, this was pretty much the only eyebrow product i loved. Its a little harder to work with as the spoolie is just a little longer. It makes it a little harder to control the product so it doesnt go just where you want it. But the days i need just a little gel on my brows, this is the peoduct i use. And for the price point you cant beat it!
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This brow gel has stuck with me for years. I'm proudly a repeat user because I've fallen in love with how it makes my brows look and it sets my brows in a soft and subtle. Essence has been one of my favorite brands for a very long time and has been a reliable and constant quality brand for me.
Madison B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I use this product every single day and never fails to let me down. I bought it from Target for only a few bucks and it has not compared to anything else I have used. I would repeat this product a million times. I strongly strongly recommend this product to anyone seeking amazing brows.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.