BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
I think it is a good product. It does keep my eyebrows tamed for the day. One reason I did not like it was because the color fades when you swipe it on your eyebrows but I do have dark eyebrows. It really for me is just a clear eyebrow gel. It would be good for someone with lighter brows. It does keep the eyebrows down all day!
Jack K.
Jack K.
Raymond, NH
This is my staple eyebrow gel! I used ABH gel before but the price was too high. This is a dupe that has been amazing in controlling my bushy eyebrows. There are only three color choices which is a downside but 03 works well for my dark brown hair when paired with a dark brown eye pencil. I used this every day and have repurchased it at least 5 times and will until they stop making it.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
San Diego, CA
I received this item from a friend and honestly I really love it! It keeps my eyebrows exactly how I want them throughout the day. It last all day long and I use it every day. I highly recommend this brand!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I decided I wanted bolder brows for spring and this has really amped up my daily brow game! I love to use this along or with a pencil. It adds just enough for a natural brow look. The little wand is perfect for easy application and it's almost good proof! I highly recommend this super affordable product. I have lighter brown hair and fair skin, and bought the light brown color at Ulta :)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
This is an exact dupe for the benefit brow products but for a heck of a lot cheaper. I use this everyday to give my brows a thicker appearance. It's the easiest to apply and run out the door. Plus it's $3 so nothing can compete with that!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Willards
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I get my eye brows done biweekly so my eyebrows are shaped most of the time. This just makes them fuller! It's super easy to use & soooo cheap! Worth the price! This brand is amazing! Great quality at an unbeatable price! Wish they had more products out as I would buy them all!!
Marci F.
Marci F.
Fresno
This is the only gel brow mascara I've tried. I got the color 01 blonde brows and it seems like an exact match for my dark blond brows. Fills in the brows and adds a bit of structure to my brows. I haven't noticed it running or smearing.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It keeps my brows on place and also makes it look so natural. The only thing I don't like is the variety of shades, I wish they come with a darker almost black shade.
Nina O.
Nina O.
Hartford ct
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really love this item I have tryed dies pencils everything this one was o e of the cheapest ones I have purchased and it honestly works Amazon I love it I'm going back for more ASAP it so neat and easy to use it always looks great !
Madison W.
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
I don't really like this brow gel. The NYX one is a much better alternative. Too dark and doesnt last on the brows. Looks muddy. Only good thing is the brush is small and good to grab on small hairs
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.