BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Renatta L.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Give you great control and it’s easy to apply also they are great to take out on the go and touch up your makeup what’s even better is that it already has a brush to you don’t have to bring a separate brush just to brush out your eyebrows
Meredith V.
Greensboro, NC
FAB PRODUCT! Great at shaping and coloring my brows. Helps them to look fuller and darker very quickly. It's also three dollars! I do wish that it came in more shades, but other than that it's great! Fab dupe for Glossier's Boy Brow, without having to pay $16 per product.
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I like this brow gel, and have used it for many years. It was the one I swore by till I used the too faced brow gel. It's super cheap, easy to put on. I used dip brow, pencil, and finished off with this gel. My brows were always on point.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
The best for the price. I mean any Essence product is great for the money, and this falls in line with the others. There are certainly better results from a high end line, like ABH, but this is the best drugstore brow gel out there.
Kirsten O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow gel holds my brows in place and helps to lighten them up if they ever get too dark from my brow pencil. I love the price and I love how easy it is to find. I'm very happy with this product.
Brandy L.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've perchased this probably about 3 or 4 times and it's always been my favorite. Very easy and quick to use; no fall out; easy to fix. It's my favorite product to use on my brows and it has a nice price point.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I am a huge fan of this product! I love the tiny spoolie. It works great on my brows. Such an affordable product and really great quality too.
I love that it holds my brows in place and it's very easy to use.
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This easy to use and very good since it does have fibers to make your eyebrows look more thick so if you have a nice brow shape but you may have not as thick or dark eyebrows I recommend this to you
Kelsey M.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
At first I thought I would just try this product out due to the price being so low didn't think it would be good. But boy was I wrong... I have very very blond eye brows which are not really noticeable without product on them. When I first tried this product I was like how is it this cheap! Don't go a day without using it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.