3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Tara O.
Tara O.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Perfect for filling in my sparse brows. I first shaped them with a pencil and then filled with gel. A nice, easy to use brush. Long lasting and doesn't budge. I bought it at Tarhet, but unfortunately they no longer carry it. Thankfully Ulta does, so I can buy it again.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
I use this along with my Anastasia Brow Definer. This is comparable to the benefit brow mascara and so much cheaper, what a deal, go buy it! It keeps my brow hairs in place without getting too stiff. You have to scrape off extra product before using otherwise you will have clumps on your brow hairs. I purchased mine at ULTA
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This brow gel is so awesome and it's Perfect dupe for the gimme brow by Benefit cosmetics but this is way cheaper! I totally love and highly recommend this product to everyone! It's great to wear on it's own or with some pencil liner and then topping your brow off with this.
Oriana M.
Oriana M.

I have 3 days of buying this product, personally this brand I like a lot besides that it is economical the products that I have are good I like them. This particular I am not yet testing, but so far I have liked its result.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Berea, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Great color and fills in great! I use it either as a way to set my brows or use it to fill in everything. It does come off a little thick and can make my brows feel a little cemented down. I would still recommend it to anyone since it's a great alternative to Gimme Brow!
Layla C.
Layla C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's a really good price for a product that works good I used it all the time but I ran out. It's easy to apply. The applicator is small but that's not a bad thing. It has little fibers in it I love it. I do recommend others to use it
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I absolutely love this product! I use this one every time I put make up on. It stays on my eyebrows even if they get wet, it's amazing! The price is also really nice too. I for sure am going to repurchase this once mine runs out.
Brooks A.
Brooks A.
I like this! It's super cheap which is great if you are just getting into brows and keeps them in place without being too crunchy. They only problem I really have is that there are only two shad s which severe,y limits the users.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Warner Robins
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This brand is so cheap and cruelty free! So I've been trying a bunch of their stuff. Target and Ulta carry it. And I can see it on my eyebrows. Makes them look fuller and have shape. Essence also has a brow palette I haven't tried yet.
Mireya V.
Mireya V.
I really like this product. It's a great product especially for on the go. I love how it adds just the perfect amount of color I want added to my brows. Love how quick it is to apply. I think it is a very affordable product and I would recommend that people purchase this.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.