BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Joy P.
I just recently bought this product at local Fred Meyer Super Market and it is a essential in your makeup bag. It's a great eyebrow gel it has a hint of color so I love it looks more natural and helps put your eyebrows in place
Morgan S.
I use the dark brown and luckily I have dark eyebrows. It's a nice pigmentated gel that goes on smooth. It is rather dark color but that works well for me. The bottles are not very full so I run out quick but for the price it's a good quality. Have recommended to friends already. Super cheap at local target. Around $2
Brielle L.
Reno, NV
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day, and it transitions well with my varying make-up moods. My eyebrows are so light and have some patchy spots. This product helps darken them slightly, and helps me hide some patchiness when I don't feel like filling in my eyebrows. It helps the hairs stay where you want them to. I also use this as a finishing product when I do fill in my brows with powder or my gel brow liner. The price is also amazing!
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
What a great value. This is a great dupe for the benefit give me brow. It's not quite as nice as the benefit one but it really does a great job considering the price point if you were on a budget go out for this product.
Sarah O.
Arlington Hts, IL
Its an amazing dupe to the benefit gimme brow. Only a couple dollars, it's totally worth the price. The small brush makes it easy to use and can be found at Ulta. There are colors for everyones eye color. I'll defiantly keep repurchasing it. go check it out.
Courtney M.
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel! I use the color "soft browny brows" and it's the perfect taupe-y shade. The little fibers adhere nicely to my brows and fill them in perfectly. I use this gel everyday without fail. I think it's about $3 as well, so I have absolutely no complaints. My brows stay put all day!
Lisa Z.
I recently purchased this product and I'm in love with it. I use it after I'm done filling in my eyebrows. I try to take off as much excess product as I can into the container so that I don't apply too much. It is a very inexpensive product and works great.
Ranysha O.
This is such an awesome product! Easy to use and a quick fix for your eyebrows! I have pretty full brows, but I do have some sparse areas so I love to use this to just fill in those spots. It makes my brows look really nice and naturally full! Love this and will forever repurchase (especially since it is so cheap!). You might not like this if you have thinner brows and need to fill them in a lot as this is a product that won't do the job, but you could use brow powder then this and you'll be good!
Rebecca V.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this product! The color isn't totally pigmented, so u may want to fill them in first. This would make a good lash primer in my opinion as well. I bought this product about 4 months ago and am still using the same tube.i love the aplicaror its small enough to get in there and coat them as well. The color soft browny brows is good on almost all hair tones I'm brunette and it works fine on me.
Michelle H.
I love this product and its awesome affordable price. Perfect for those lazy, don't wanna do my makeup days (which is like everyday for me) or who doesn't really wear makeup on a daily basis (also me). Most of my days I just put on a little BB cream and just this or use it after I have filled my brows. I will definitely buy this again
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.