BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Have not tried this myself, only because ulta only carried one shade! So 4 stars because I couldn't try, but I have seen a lot of my friends purchase this. They said it's just as good as the benefit one! And way cheaper. Worth a shot if you have light enough brows
Arshena A.
Picked this up because I heard it was a nice dupe for the benefit gimme brow and I wanted a tinted brow gel to run through my brows on my lazy days. This brow gel looks nice on my brows. Doesn't look too overpowering & doesn't make my brows feel hard. For 2.99, really good stuff!
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This stuff is PERFECT for natural days when I want to darken and thicken my brows without fully having to fill them in. The fibers are genious in giving me "thicker" brows! Definitely a dupe for the benefit "gimme brow." 100% would buy again... and again and again!
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
For the price, this is a phenomenal brow mascara. For an everyday look I will just use it on my own to make my brows look put together. It keeps my eyebrows looking nice all day long. I also will use it over a brow pomade or powder to make the products last all day.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This is a little too dark for my brows. It makes it look unnatural and hard to blend. Even if I'm doing a minimal make up look I always try to do my browns since it makes such a huge difference. I'm going to use a brow mascara I'd much rather use Benefit Gimme Brows
Amanda C.
Milesburg , PA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I looooove this product. It dries completely unlike other brow gels that stay sticky. The fibers actually do make my brows look fuller and they don't fall out onto my face like some fiber mascaras do. Very beginner friendly and easy to fix mistakes. Lasts all day.
Mae M.
I love this brow gel for my brows. I don't usually do my brows that often since I naturally have pretty bushy and defined brows but when I want to fill them in a little I just use this product and bam it's that easy. I love this stuff and for the price it's basically a steal!
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I use the lightest shade for this as my eyebrows are very light and it works quite well. I do have to dab off the extra product from the brush so there's no clumping on my eyebrows but the color is nice and lasts all day. It does a great job keeping my brows in place.
Kasie G.
It's affordable and it sets my brows in place perfectly. What more could I ask for. I use the darkest tint and it doesn't leave my brows looking like cake frosting lol. I recommended it to others on a budget and they enjoyed it. Definitely a good buy for beginners too!
Kelly K.
Love this product! Love the tint to it, sometimes you need a little extra color to your brows and a pencil just isn't cutting it. This adds that extra color and keeps your browser in place. This is great and the price is even better!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.