BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2000)
Buy on ULTA
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Love this stuff. Keep brows in place forever and has great color payoff. I can use it by itself for a natural look or use it to set my brow pomade and it looks great either way. Bonus- it's only four dollars!
Marissa T.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product changed my life! I was looking for a hack and this is it. I love this brand, as I was paying a lot more other brands and I see no difference except a big price cut. Definitely try it out, it's worth a shot!
Chelsea M.
Pittsfield, MA
This is the best eyebrow gel I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and provides the perfect amount of hold. You can either use this to set your eyebrow pencil or powder or you can just use it on its own to add some color and fill in your brows. It looks very natural and lasts all day.
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Must have for that "bushy, feathery, Cara Delevingne" brow. For $3 this product out performs much pricier alternatives, including the cult classic Benefit Gimme Brow. Amazing quality at an unbelievable price. Go get it!!!
Elisma D.
All time favourite of mine! Sets your brows so they don't move throughout the day. It also enlarges the appearance of your brows and helps to set them in the specific shape that you would prefer them to be. Love the colours as they aren't too dark or light.
Kori C.
Scotts Mills, OR
This eyebrow gel provides a gentle hold and slightly fills out eyebrows. It is a good idea to run through the brows with a spoolie for the best effect, as the product does he tend to apply more thickly than necessary.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
i first purchased the benefit gimme brow but this was way cheaper and does the trick. i don't really need more brows- mine are fine. i just like a little tint and definition. for just a few bucks this does a great job
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
I received this in an ipsy a couple months ago but the color did not match my eyebrows. When my mom asks me to do her makeup I will use this on her. If you are looking for a heavy application I would not recommend. This products gives a very natural finish.
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
This definitely goes head to head with benefits gimme brow. The wand is little more wider I wish it was a bit more skinny but it's cheap in price but expensive in quality
Tiana M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I've never been a huge fan of brow gels but I love this one. It has the quality of an expensive brow gel and sets my brows perfectly into place. It isn't thick and it doesn't make my brows look harsh after I apply it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.