3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Ambria M.
Ambria M.
Memphis, TN
Great color. Keeps brows in place. Could use on days where they're not filled in but want a little bit of color. Simple packaging. Easy to apply. Dries nice. Would totally recommend if you're looking for a nice dupe
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a great dupe for the Benefit product that is similar. I use this to set my brows mostly. I sometimes use it along when I'm pressed for time. It looks great and isn't cakey or make your brows look glued down.
Kya C.
Kya C.
Carthage , MO
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I wouldn't say this was the best eyebrow gel, but it does the job. It is sometimes hard to get an even coat on all of my eyebrow hairs and sometimes gets clumpy in the front of the eyebrow when you want it to look more natural. But it works and I use it!
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Lake Oswego
Great quality, great price, great brows. This is the only product I use on my brows now. I have bought multiple because they're so fantastic and I'm scared to try any new brow gels. Will definitely continue to use.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is very comparable to the benefit gimme brow except it's at a fraction of the cost. I say if your really interested try it out. It does tint your brows and has little fibers in it to make it look more natural
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
This is currently my other favorite eye brow product! In the am when I just need a little bit of color this is my go to! It's such a universal shade for darker hair people and they also have one for lighter hair!
Kaity R.
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
This brow product is comparable to the benefit gimme brow for a fraction of the price. I have used both and prefer this one and prefer this price! Only con is the color selection isn't the best. Would repurchase.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Blackfoot, ID
I stopped using my ABH brow gel because I fell in love with this so much! The brush is small giving you the power to hit every angle! It is also a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow! It's only 3! I got mine at Ulta!
Mackenzee G.
Mackenzee G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I can't tell you how many times I've repurchased this product! It is so amazing! It adds to the brows and sets them in place all day! What more could you want! This color suits dark or even light toned eyebrows!
Kiley A.
Kiley A.
Williamstown, NJ
For the price, this definitely deserves five stars. You can find it for less than three dollars at Ulta and it definitely does this trick. This keeps my eyebrows in place while adding color to them and defining them.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.