3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Marci F.
Marci F.
Fresno
This is the only gel brow mascara I've tried. I got the color 01 blonde brows and it seems like an exact match for my dark blond brows. Fills in the brows and adds a bit of structure to my brows. I haven't noticed it running or smearing.
Jack K.
Jack K.
Raymond, NH
This is my staple eyebrow gel! I used ABH gel before but the price was too high. This is a dupe that has been amazing in controlling my bushy eyebrows. There are only three color choices which is a downside but 03 works well for my dark brown hair when paired with a dark brown eye pencil. I used this every day and have repurchased it at least 5 times and will until they stop making it.
Nina O.
Nina O.
Hartford ct
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really love this item I have tryed dies pencils everything this one was o e of the cheapest ones I have purchased and it honestly works Amazon I love it I'm going back for more ASAP it so neat and easy to use it always looks great !
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
This product is absolutely perfect! Amazing pigment, love the shapes of the wand, and stays put all day! Exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow! And for only $2.99!! The ONLY downfall to this product is....it only comes in three shades.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
I don't really like this brow gel. The NYX one is a much better alternative. Too dark and doesnt last on the brows. Looks muddy. Only good thing is the brush is small and good to grab on small hairs
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Miami
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It keeps my brows on place and also makes it look so natural. The only thing I don't like is the variety of shades, I wish they come with a darker almost black shade.
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha
This was an okay product. I like it because it gets the job done and it is super affordable. However, the product comes out of the tube with what looks like fibers. I always wipe off most of the product before applying it to my brows.
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This brow gel is so awesome and it's Perfect dupe for the gimme brow by Benefit cosmetics but this is way cheaper! I totally love and highly recommend this product to everyone! It's great to wear on it's own or with some pencil liner and then topping your brow off with this.
Jess J.
Jess J.
Gets the job done. Picked this up online @ forever21. My eye color is dark brown and this matches perfectly. There is slight room for improvement in the effect that when this product is paired with other brow products, essence tends to flake. I would buy again but only now knowing this is an effective product on ITS own.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Perfect for filling in my sparse brows. I first shaped them with a pencil and then filled with gel. A nice, easy to use brush. Long lasting and doesn't budge. I bought it at Tarhet, but unfortunately they no longer carry it. Thankfully Ulta does, so I can buy it again.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.