BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lucy A.
I use the dark shade, I don't have much brow hair and this product definitely makes them look fuller. When I use this I will only wear it by itself no other products like pencils or powders, since it does a great job. You could just do one swipe and it will give you a natural look, but you can also build it up to give yourself a bolder brow.
Samantha t.
I like this, however I wish that all 3 shades were sold in store. I have a hard time finding the light brown anywhere other than online. Also I feel like it can dry out really quickly. But when I have the right shade and it's new, it works great.
Aris V.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love this product. It really makes your brows pop! It fills them in, tames them and makes them overall look good. I do honestly recommend this product if you are looking for a natural eyebrow look.
Pamela E.
Leominster, MA
This is a great brow product! I've been looking for a product that won't make my brows look to bold and at the same time still look polished, this is perfect and let my brow hairs stay in place! I ordered online and got a perfect color match. Really recommend!
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I really like this product it does lock your brows in place I just need a clear or darker color because my brows are black. Awesome price point though and I will be repurchasing in the future. I've recommended this to friends in the past too.
Karen M.
I have already full eyebrows but I love to use this to shape and control my brows. I brush them up then brush this in and my brows stay perfect all day. It is a total dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The colors are all cool-toned but I have warm colored hair and this looks good on me.
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
i do really like this product for a quick swipe of color on my lazy days when i dont feel like taking out my brow powder and shaping them. this does a good job of providing me a hint of color and stays put rather well. however, i do always wipe some product off because if not, i might push too hard and a big chunk rubs off onto my skin
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01 more...
I love this brow gel, its really controllable and you can do soft natural brows or harsh more dramatic brows with the same product. I tend to use it mostly on my everyday face for just more soft whispy Gigi Hadid-like brows if you will.
Cassady Y.
Omaha , NE
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I think this is a great dupe for the Benefit brown setting gel. The color is great. I still use this product even when I don't fill in my brows. It gives them life and makes me look like I'm a little more put together. Definitely try this out.
Loren H.
trenton, GA
I purchased this product after seeing on youtube that it was a dupe for Benefit's gimme brow. After using both, it is the same product basically but the Essence one is so much affordable! I have dark blonde eyebrows and use the lightest shade and it works perfectly.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.