3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a perfect dupe for the benefit give me brow and is so much more affordable. The formulas are almost identical, and it matches the old packaging. It is creamy, has fibers, and makes your brows stay in place all day.
Victoria 1.
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
My very first and favorite brow product. I use it everyday and like it a lot. It gives this natural effect, like you have your own brows without any makeup. Lasts more than 8 hours even when you're sweaty/it's rainy or etc.
Harley B.
Harley B.
This makes my eyebrows look so much fuller. It's super easy to use if you wipe off all the excess product on the wand because it can be very messy. This is the only brow gel that I've ever used and I don't really see any reason to try a more expensive one :)
Freyja S.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
i first purchased the benefit gimme brow but this was way cheaper and does the trick. i don't really need more brows- mine are fine. i just like a little tint and definition. for just a few bucks this does a great job
Kori C.
Kori C.
Silverton, OR
This eyebrow gel provides a gentle hold and slightly fills out eyebrows. It is a good idea to run through the brows with a spoolie for the best effect, as the product does he tend to apply more thickly than necessary.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've never been a huge fan of brow gels but I love this one. It has the quality of an expensive brow gel and sets my brows perfectly into place. It isn't thick and it doesn't make my brows look harsh after I apply it.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
For the $3 that this product costs, I can't find anything to complain about. This is a nice dupe for the Benefit Gimmie Brow, and perfect for someone who wants a little more brow definition, but is intimidated by pencils and pomades!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
I received this in an ipsy a couple months ago but the color did not match my eyebrows. When my mom asks me to do her makeup I will use this on her. If you are looking for a heavy application I would not recommend. This products gives a very natural finish.
Elisma D.
Elisma D.
All time favourite of mine! Sets your brows so they don't move throughout the day. It also enlarges the appearance of your brows and helps to set them in the specific shape that you would prefer them to be. Love the colours as they aren't too dark or light.
Chayana B.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Before I started using this eyebrow gel my brows wouldn't make through my mid day nap. Now they last literally all day. I can get ready for class at 8 am and at 10pm my brows will still be in place. I LOVE this stuff. It's an essential makeup item now!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.