BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite tinted brow gel! It gives the right amount of color without being too clumpy. The only thing I don't love about this product is the horrible shade range, with at the moment only having 3 colors, hence why I gave this only 4 stars. Other than that, seriously, pick this up, it is totally worth your $2.
Lauren O.
Waconia, MN
Best item I have used to date. Most eye pencils are to dark and stick on my skin. This product goes where you need it on your eyebrow hair. It also helps to loft the eyebrow so that my eyes look more open! Best product ever!!!!
This brow gel is a must have in my daily routine! I have light brows which are both tamed and enhanced just enough with the tiny fibers in this Essence Brow Gel. I use the lightest color and it doesn't look obvious but gives me just that little bit of definition I need. I love the teeny-tiny brush too. I am in my fourth tube and will continue to buy as long as I can.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I love this eyebrow gel! I use it daily, and have found that it performs perfectly on its own as well as with an eyebrow pencil. I just run it through my brows until I get the intensity I want. I prefer this to all of the other drugstore brow gels. I have repurchased this many times and intend to continue in the future.
Leigh Ann P.
For $2.99 you cannot beat this product! This is a great brow gel that holds my brows in place all day. I love that the wand is tiny so its easier to coat my thin brows. This product iny opinion is an exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only down side to this product is it only comes in 2 shades, blonde and brown.
Brooke L.
Salinas , CA
This is great for adding volume and thickness to any brows. I use. This over my pomade for a fuller brow, is great for an everyday look. It's affordable and long lasting. The packaging is cute, I love it, I'd recommend it and buy again.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
before trying this product at a friends house I was never familiar with brow gel mascara I only knew of dipbrow and pencil but now that this little tube of happiness has entered my life I have not looked back since I love the way my hairs stay put through the day and my brows still look good after a little cat nap too
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
For what it is I love!! It's very very cheap and coats the brows to comb them however you want, gel then in place and gives you color. I use this everyday and I am pleased with it will repurchase! The brush does start to fall apart after awhile I've noticed but it doesn't transfer to my eyebrows or ruin anything really.
Morgan S.
I use the dark brown and luckily I have dark eyebrows. It's a nice pigmentated gel that goes on smooth. It is rather dark color but that works well for me. The bottles are not very full so I run out quick but for the price it's a good quality. Have recommended to friends already. Super cheap at local target. Around $2
Joy P.
I just recently bought this product at local Fred Meyer Super Market and it is a essential in your makeup bag. It's a great eyebrow gel it has a hint of color so I love it looks more natural and helps put your eyebrows in place
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.