BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
This eyebrow gel has been super hyped lately, so I figured it was time to try it out. I am SO glad I did. I have naturally very thick, dark brows that tend to go everywhere, and I have trouble finding things that tame them. This not only filled in the sparse areas, but kept them in place! I use it everyday; I can't believe it's $3!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
The rave about this stuff is real. I'm really not one who likes to draw on my eyebrows or make them look bigger, I just like enough to fill them in and make them fuller and this stuff does that perfectly. The fibers give my eyebrows the fullness they need while adding some color too. I love love this product. And it's SO affordable
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
I received this in my ipsy bag and I LOVE it. It is my new go-to daily brow product. I use it alone to hold my brows in place and give them a little extra color. I do use benefit goof-proof brow for nights that I go out but I put this on top. The price for this is also amazing. 4-stars because I wish it held a tiny bit better.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
I use this product everyday! It is one of my favorite products I own! It was an amazing price and works great!! I don't fill in my eyebrows so it's nice to have this extra color. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody looking to hold their eyebrows in place. I think it's also a great dupe for benefits gimme brow!
Blaire G.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
G U Y S.

When I first saw this stuff reviewed and saw it was only $2.99, I was like, this is definitely not going to be well-made. Well, I'm biting my tongue now. Make Me Brow by Essence is comparable to Gimme Brow at a fraction of the price. It comes in three shades and I found it at my local Ulta for $3. Definitely a steal!
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
I always wanted to try this brow gel but they didn't have the right shade for my brows. Luckily for me, Essence just released a new color in soft brown which is absolutely perfect!! It is so easy to apply and keeps my brows in place all day. I love that the tint isn't too strong and noticeable, it just makes them look fuller.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I read that this was a dupe to the Benefit one and I have to say it's kind of true. This brush is longer and I find that it's messier but overall it's like the same. Oh but this is like $3 compared to $25+. It's also darker than it looks. When I applied shade 3 it looked light but it dried darker. Worked perfectly for me!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
You really can't beat this product, especially at the price it's at. It's been considered a dupe for the Benefit Make Me Brow. This product has a great small wand, applies nicely and keeps eyebrows in place. I use it everyday and love it. The only thing is there's really only two colors, a dirty blonde and a darker brown.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been using this for about a month now and I really enjoy it. It gives my brows a nice tint of color, and holds them in place all day. The price is wonderful, it only costs like 3 dollars and lasts a long time. I would definitely try if you are considering the benefit gimme brow, this might be a cheaper alternative
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA

I absolutely love this product. I used to only be loyal to the ABH clear brow gel but I picked this up on a whim one day. It works perfectly to help me create a natural looking brow and keeps my hairs in place nicely. It also doesn't feel too hard or crunchy on my brows, which is a plus. I love the precise little wand.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.