BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
JANET P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
When I saw this product I immediately thought maybe it could be a good dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel, and I was right.  I find they both perform very similarly and work well when I am doing a quick no makeup makeup look.  The best part is that Essence Make Me Brow is about $20 cheaper.  I'm sold!
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good and super affordable i use it everyday after i apply my brow powder but also when im on a tus and i need a little color on my brows it really makes the difference
Freshta H.
Lathrop
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a cheaper version of the gimme brow by Benefit! Love how the applicator is small enough for my brows and don't get messy! It sets my brows perfectly fine & the price is unbeatable! It does run out quite fast but for the price I can't even think about complaining! I've re-purchased multiple times already over the past year and will continue to! Thanks to Ulta for carrying this!
Divine Adalin ❤.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
ITs the second brow gel ive ever used and its amazing. it has a tint, keeps my brows in place, and it has little fibers that make my brows look fuller, which mama needs because she gots hella thin brows. my brows come out so natural, and its really easy to apply. i would buy this over and over, especially because its $3
Gintare T.
Atlanta, Georgia
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence make me brow eyebrow gel mascara is super affordable you can find it in your local Target. I always use color 02 browny brows, makes my eyebrows look naturally fuller. My only con is I wish they would have more colors for example
Darker brown.
Anna P.
Caledonia , MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I used to use Benefit’s “Gimme Brow” exclusively until I found this. It is a dupe (if not better) than Gimme Brow in my opinion. What makes this better than Gimme Brow is that it 1. Stays put longer. 2. Has cool colors (Gimme Brow is warm). And 3. Is a fraction of the price of Gimme Brow (only 2.99!!)
Zoe Q.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Hands-down I feel like this is a dupe for the benefit give me brow. It's so affordable at about three dollars each. It gives great definition and color to brows. If you only have five seconds to do your brows then you can definitely use this product and feel great about the outcome. Highly recommend
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
WHERE HAVE I BEEN. Essence is such an amazing affordable brand therefore I always kind of brushed it off as a cheaper quality product but boy was I wrong. I use this everyday after filling in my eyebrows, it just gives me that extra shade in my brows and helps them look more defined. Love it so much.
Madison B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I use this product every single day and never fails to let me down. I bought it from Target for only a few bucks and it has not compared to anything else I have used. I would repeat this product a million times. I strongly strongly recommend this product to anyone seeking amazing brows.
Yarlin P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I don't hate it but I don't love it. I've used better brow gels. I find that is not easy to apply because the little wand takes a lot of product. I thought that because it was little it was going to take less product but it doesn't and that's why I find that is really messy.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.