3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Jess J.
Jess J.
Gets the job done. Picked this up online @ forever21. My eye color is dark brown and this matches perfectly. There is slight room for improvement in the effect that when this product is paired with other brow products, essence tends to flake. I would buy again but only now knowing this is an effective product on ITS own.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Warner Robins
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This brand is so cheap and cruelty free! So I've been trying a bunch of their stuff. Target and Ulta carry it. And I can see it on my eyebrows. Makes them look fuller and have shape. Essence also has a brow palette I haven't tried yet.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I absolutely love this product! I use this one every time I put make up on. It stays on my eyebrows even if they get wet, it's amazing! The price is also really nice too. I for sure am going to repurchase this once mine runs out.
Layla C.
Layla C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's a really good price for a product that works good I used it all the time but I ran out. It's easy to apply. The applicator is small but that's not a bad thing. It has little fibers in it I love it. I do recommend others to use it
Brooks A.
Brooks A.
I like this! It's super cheap which is great if you are just getting into brows and keeps them in place without being too crunchy. They only problem I really have is that there are only two shad s which severe,y limits the users.
Mireya V.
Mireya V.
I really like this product. It's a great product especially for on the go. I love how it adds just the perfect amount of color I want added to my brows. Love how quick it is to apply. I think it is a very affordable product and I would recommend that people purchase this.
Alma P.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
Okay so I go way back with this product! When I first started during makeup I bought this eyebrow tint and I absolutely loved it! The amount that you use is totally manageable and the colors look natural and match your natural eyebrow color!
Kasandra P.
Kasandra P.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Very effective and longwearing. It keeps my brows in place and great value for the price. I am very happy with the quality and have got my friends and mom to use it as well. It can be a bit clumpy but that's the only con I have.
Joy P.
Joy P.
I just recently bought this product at local Fred Meyer Super Market and it is a essential in your makeup bag. It's a great eyebrow gel it has a hint of color so I love it looks more natural and helps put your eyebrows in place
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a great dupe of the benefit gimme brow! The blonde color is perfect and for $2.99 you really can't go wrong. I use this as a brow topper after I've filled them in and it works wonders! Would recommend this to anyone!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.