BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jamie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the $3 that this product costs, I can't find anything to complain about. This is a nice dupe for the Benefit Gimmie Brow, and perfect for someone who wants a little more brow definition, but is intimidated by pencils and pomades!
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Love this stuff. Keep brows in place forever and has great color payoff. I can use it by itself for a natural look or use it to set my brow pomade and it looks great either way. Bonus- it's only four dollars!
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
I received this in an ipsy a couple months ago but the color did not match my eyebrows. When my mom asks me to do her makeup I will use this on her. If you are looking for a heavy application I would not recommend. This products gives a very natural finish.
Elisma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favourite of mine! Sets your brows so they don't move throughout the day. It also enlarges the appearance of your brows and helps to set them in the specific shape that you would prefer them to be. Love the colours as they aren't too dark or light.
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
This definitely goes head to head with benefits gimme brow. The wand is little more wider I wish it was a bit more skinny but it's cheap in price but expensive in quality
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
i first purchased the benefit gimme brow but this was way cheaper and does the trick. i don't really need more brows- mine are fine. i just like a little tint and definition. for just a few bucks this does a great job
Kori C.
Silverton, OR
This eyebrow gel provides a gentle hold and slightly fills out eyebrows. It is a good idea to run through the brows with a spoolie for the best effect, as the product does he tend to apply more thickly than necessary.
Tiana M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've never been a huge fan of brow gels but I love this one. It has the quality of an expensive brow gel and sets my brows perfectly into place. It isn't thick and it doesn't make my brows look harsh after I apply it.
Jennifer F.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a great dupe for the Benefit product that is similar. I use this to set my brows mostly. I sometimes use it along when I'm pressed for time. It looks great and isn't cakey or make your brows look glued down.
Ambria M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color. Keeps brows in place. Could use on days where they're not filled in but want a little bit of color. Simple packaging. Easy to apply. Dries nice. Would totally recommend if you're looking for a nice dupe
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.