BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Amanda C.
Milesburg , PA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I looooove this product. It dries completely unlike other brow gels that stay sticky. The fibers actually do make my brows look fuller and they don't fall out onto my face like some fiber mascaras do. Very beginner friendly and easy to fix mistakes. Lasts all day.
Mae M.
I love this brow gel for my brows. I don't usually do my brows that often since I naturally have pretty bushy and defined brows but when I want to fill them in a little I just use this product and bam it's that easy. I love this stuff and for the price it's basically a steal!
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I use the lightest shade for this as my eyebrows are very light and it works quite well. I do have to dab off the extra product from the brush so there's no clumping on my eyebrows but the color is nice and lasts all day. It does a great job keeping my brows in place.
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This stuff is PERFECT for natural days when I want to darken and thicken my brows without fully having to fill them in. The fibers are genious in giving me "thicker" brows! Definitely a dupe for the benefit "gimme brow." 100% would buy again... and again and again!
Kasie G.
It's affordable and it sets my brows in place perfectly. What more could I ask for. I use the darkest tint and it doesn't leave my brows looking like cake frosting lol. I recommended it to others on a budget and they enjoyed it. Definitely a good buy for beginners too!
Naomi G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have somewhat sparse brows and a scar through my left eyebrow. I really like this product to set my brows after I fill them in or even on it's own for a more natural look. I love using this for no-makeup makeup days to make my brows look tame and hide my scar.
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
Found out about this as a dupe for Gimme Brow. I have to say it is pretty good. Doesn't smear off or anything and it comes in 3 shades. For what it costs it's a great product when you're on a budget but want your brows looking good. And it's easy to apply :)
Kelly K.
Love this product! Love the tint to it, sometimes you need a little extra color to your brows and a pencil just isn't cutting it. This adds that extra color and keeps your browser in place. This is great and the price is even better!
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This product is so easy to use and is super inexpensive! This shade matches my eyebrows well and does help make it appear fuller but still natural. This is great for quick, easy everyday makeup especially for school! Love this product and definitely recommend (:
Deanna D.
Richmond, VA
The Essence Make Me Brow is a new must-have in my makeup bag. You just can't beat it at $2.99 a pop. I like to use it to add a little additional color after I use my brow pencil. It helps to keep my brow hairs in place and gives them a little more volume, too.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.