3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
I think it is a good product. It does keep my eyebrows tamed for the day. One reason I did not like it was because the color fades when you swipe it on your eyebrows but I do have dark eyebrows. It really for me is just a clear eyebrow gel. It would be good for someone with lighter brows. It does keep the eyebrows down all day!
Nina O.
Nina O.
Hartford ct
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really love this item I have tryed dies pencils everything this one was o e of the cheapest ones I have purchased and it honestly works Amazon I love it I'm going back for more ASAP it so neat and easy to use it always looks great !
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Miami
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It keeps my brows on place and also makes it look so natural. The only thing I don't like is the variety of shades, I wish they come with a darker almost black shade.
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha
This was an okay product. I like it because it gets the job done and it is super affordable. However, the product comes out of the tube with what looks like fibers. I always wipe off most of the product before applying it to my brows.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
I don't really like this brow gel. The NYX one is a much better alternative. Too dark and doesnt last on the brows. Looks muddy. Only good thing is the brush is small and good to grab on small hairs
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is extremely affordable and is easily a dupe for the benefit brow gel. You can't go wrong with this product. It covers sparse areas while adding fibers. You don't get a ton of product but it's so cheap it doesn't matter.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
I use this along with my Anastasia Brow Definer. This is comparable to the benefit brow mascara and so much cheaper, what a deal, go buy it! It keeps my brow hairs in place without getting too stiff. You have to scrape off extra product before using otherwise you will have clumps on your brow hairs. I purchased mine at ULTA
Jess J.
Jess J.
Gets the job done. Picked this up online @ forever21. My eye color is dark brown and this matches perfectly. There is slight room for improvement in the effect that when this product is paired with other brow products, essence tends to flake. I would buy again but only now knowing this is an effective product on ITS own.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Perfect for filling in my sparse brows. I first shaped them with a pencil and then filled with gel. A nice, easy to use brush. Long lasting and doesn't budge. I bought it at Tarhet, but unfortunately they no longer carry it. Thankfully Ulta does, so I can buy it again.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Madera, CA
Love it ! Gives me a light and bold brow when i need it too. The color isnt too dark where when you apply alot is a problem. Can be buildable and makes brows stay in place. Really love the product and the price I wouldnt pay much for something like this but this is perfect !
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.