BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this per an Ulta reps recommendation for the dup for benefit dip brow. This works EXACTLY the same and my eyebrows look amazing. Benefit charges $24 and essence is $2.99. I will be continuing use with essence from now on!!
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this product
Fills in the brows and helps them look fuller naturally
Hard to find at the store because it's always sold out but when you find it buy a back up ☺
Cheyanne L.
This product kept my brows in place for a little. The packaging is kind of cheap. And it didn't quite match my brows. I used it a couple times and it just isn't for me. Maybe I'll try again later, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Cheyenne F.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! In my opinion, it's definitely a dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It does exactly the same thing and it's only $3! The only downside is I seem to to the the product very quickly, but I don't mind since it is so cheap. Definitely recommend.
Mary E.
Sanford, FL
You get what you pay for, the brush could be a little better but that's okay. The color could also match better. I use it every now and then when I need my brows to stay in place. I wouldn't buy this again.
Kaylee D.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a perfect dupe for the benefit give me brow and is so much more affordable. The formulas are almost identical, and it matches the old packaging. It is creamy, has fibers, and makes your brows stay in place all day.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it's such an affordable price. It's great for everyday and it does what it's supposed to do. I have no problems with it.
Amanda K.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is such a good brow gel! Whether you want to just put it on top of your bare brows or wear a coat on top after you fill them in. It shapes and tints/ makes the appearance of your eyebrows thicker. It really works well!
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
My very first and favorite brow product. I use it everyday and like it a lot. It gives this natural effect, like you have your own brows without any makeup. Lasts more than 8 hours even when you're sweaty/it's rainy or etc.
Jamie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the $3 that this product costs, I can't find anything to complain about. This is a nice dupe for the Benefit Gimmie Brow, and perfect for someone who wants a little more brow definition, but is intimidated by pencils and pomades!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.