BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Before I started using this eyebrow gel my brows wouldn't make through my mid day nap. Now they last literally all day. I can get ready for class at 8 am and at 10pm my brows will still be in place. I LOVE this stuff. It's an essential makeup item now!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product is nice. You can see the fibers in it and I like that the wand is small enough to allow for more precision. I wish they had more colors to choose from, though. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Blessing B.
It's totally inexpensive and I like it. The downside is they have two shades of this gel mascara and my eyebrows would benefit from a darker shade of brown. However it helps keep my eyebrows uniformed, so it's a cheaper alternative for higher end brands.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Amazing product! Very pigmented so apply it lightly. Lasts long and gives a fuller pigmented and microbladed look of the brows. Lasts a while as well. I would highly recommend it to those with lightly brows or those who don't have that many brow hairs as well.
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a tinted brow gel with tiny fibers in it that lends a slightly fuller look to the brows. It's often touted as a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow; I received a sample of Gimme Brow and it's functionally identical in every way. It's a great product.
Shoba R.
Got this as a sample and though I'm not big on brow products..I gave it a try... Not a got experience at all.. It was cakey and dry and the colour jus would not stay in place... Maybe it's a product that's just not for me but still I would not recommend it
Sarah S.
I love this brow gel. It's very light weight and I love wearings it. It's easy to apply, and doesn't go on too dark. I have brown eyes and this compliments them. I think the brush clumps up a bit though. I would 10/10 reccomend this to anyone who doesn't want to buy the benefit make me brow!
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I think it was the wrong color. I have brown hair and that was the color of the brow gel but when I put it on it was black! Maybe if I get a lighter color it'll work better for me? Everybody raves about this product so I was kinda disappointed..
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love this product! I have very light eyebrows and it gives me just enough color with out over doing it. It's great for the price and works just as well as something you would pay top dollar for in my opinion.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
This is a really, really good dupe for the way more expensive Benefit "Gimme Brow" product. It does have a thinner formula and an abrasive spoolie, compared to Benefit. However, it looks great and only costs around $5, so it's now my go-to brow product!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.