BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Casandra M.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brownproduct definitely mimick the appearance of more hairs so you can catch me using this everytime I do my brows! Try not getting it on your skin because it can look harsh then but otherwise, it's a really nice brow gel for like 3 bucks. Can't beat it.
Soraida H.
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I was using Glossier Boy Brow for a while but I wanted to try something new as I was running out. This was only $3 and it's about the same size. Brush is small like Glossier's and the color goes on nice and evenly. I already have dark brows so this just tided them up a little. Good value, would recommend.
Kinshasa K.
Kinshasa K.
I'm not usually one he likes brow gel but this definitely changed my eyebrow game. If i don't want to do my eyebrows fully I just use this and it fills in where I need filled in and also is exact in color to make my brows look natural. This stuff is amazing for less that 3 bucks!!
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Richmond, VA
The Essence Make Me Brow is a new must-have in my makeup bag. You just can't beat it at $2.99 a pop. I like to use it to add a little additional color after I use my brow pencil. It helps to keep my brow hairs in place and gives them a little more volume, too.
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I like this brow gel, it stays put and doesn’t smudge , my eyebrows actually feel hydrated and the color match’s my eyebrows perfectly doesn’t look like I’m wearing tacky product and keeps my eyebrows in place , very affordable and would definitely recommend it
Erin B.
Erin B.
Dracut MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Easy and convieant to use, but it has a horrible color selection. I wanted so badly to like this product. It is affordable, easy, and good alone or with other eyebrow products. The problem is that every color is too gray, so my eyebrows look out of place.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This stuff is awesome! I like to use it when I don't want a full face look and need quick brows. It works great and stays all day long. Plus, it's only like $3! I will definitely be buying this again and look forward to trying other items from this brand!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I think it was the wrong color. I have brown hair and that was the color of the brow gel but when I put it on it was black! Maybe if I get a lighter color it'll work better for me? Everybody raves about this product so I was kinda disappointed..
Holly C.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
This is a really, really good dupe for the way more expensive Benefit "Gimme Brow" product. It does have a thinner formula and an abrasive spoolie, compared to Benefit. However, it looks great and only costs around $5, so it's now my go-to brow product!
Lu A.
Lu A.
Cary
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Good Value, Good Formula! Really is a dupe for Benefit Brow Gel. Helps me soften my ebony brow color, which has always been an insecurity for me. I use this product every day, even if I don't wear any other makeup! Bought at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.