BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mireya V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It's a great product especially for on the go. I love how it adds just the perfect amount of color I want added to my brows. Love how quick it is to apply. I think it is a very affordable product and I would recommend that people purchase this.
Nisha P.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I'm feeling a little lazy about doing my brows, I always use this brow gel to help fill in my brows a little. It gives them a natural look that I can do in under 30 seconds.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
Okay so I go way back with this product! When I first started during makeup I bought this eyebrow tint and I absolutely loved it! The amount that you use is totally manageable and the colors look natural and match your natural eyebrow color!
Gabby R.
Great eyebrow mascara, it has to be one of my top 5 for sure! It has been compared to higher end brow marcaras, I personally haven't found the need to buy higher end brow mascara because I've found this one does a great job at setting my brows and filling them in and best of all it's at a great price! I would recommend this product to everyone :)
Kasandra P.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Very effective and longwearing. It keeps my brows in place and great value for the price. I am very happy with the quality and have got my friends and mom to use it as well. It can be a bit clumpy but that's the only con I have.
Alexis c.
Leesville, LA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Yall!!!!!! Holy grail!! Gotta keep the girls in place! The color is amazing. The gel isn't to hard. Long lasting! If your on the go just need some color and the brows just to stay in place this it!!! It's amazing for the price it's only 3$ essence doesn't disappoint!
Miranda B.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a great dupe of the benefit gimme brow! The blonde color is perfect and for $2.99 you really can't go wrong. I use this as a brow topper after I've filled them in and it works wonders! Would recommend this to anyone!
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this product
Fills in the brows and helps them look fuller naturally
Hard to find at the store because it's always sold out but when you find it buy a back up ☺
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was in ulta and needed brow gel since my eyebrow hairs are thick and long. Dupe for Anastasia brow gel!! Just wish the package was larger and the wand a bit larger. Definitely going to buy again!!! For the price it's perfect!
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this per an Ulta reps recommendation for the dup for benefit dip brow. This works EXACTLY the same and my eyebrows look amazing. Benefit charges $24 and essence is $2.99. I will be continuing use with essence from now on!!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.