3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
I recently bought this per an Ulta reps recommendation for the dup for benefit dip brow. This works EXACTLY the same and my eyebrows look amazing. Benefit charges $24 and essence is $2.99. I will be continuing use with essence from now on!!
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Great tinted eyebrow gel with fibers to make the brows look fuller. The packaging is easy to store and really practical. You can get it under 2€ in the drugstore and its an amazing product!! Im now on my second and will for sure buy again!!
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
This is a great brow product! I've been looking for a product that won't make my brows look to bold and at the same time still look polished, this is perfect and let my brow hairs stay in place! I ordered online and got a perfect color match. Really recommend!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Willards
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I get my eye brows done biweekly so my eyebrows are shaped most of the time. This just makes them fuller! It's super easy to use & soooo cheap! Worth the price! This brand is amazing! Great quality at an unbeatable price! Wish they had more products out as I would buy them all!!
I think it is a good product. It does keep my eyebrows tamed for the day. One reason I did not like it was because the color fades when you swipe it on your eyebrows but I do have dark eyebrows. It really for me is just a clear eyebrow gel. It would be good for someone with lighter brows. It does keep the eyebrows down all day!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I decided I wanted bolder brows for spring and this has really amped up my daily brow game! I love to use this along or with a pencil. It adds just enough for a natural brow look. The little wand is perfect for easy application and it's almost good proof! I highly recommend this super affordable product. I have lighter brown hair and fair skin, and bought the light brown color at Ulta :)
Marci F.
Marci F.
Fresno
This is the only gel brow mascara I've tried. I got the color 01 blonde brows and it seems like an exact match for my dark blond brows. Fills in the brows and adds a bit of structure to my brows. I haven't noticed it running or smearing.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
This is an exact dupe for the benefit brow products but for a heck of a lot cheaper. I use this everyday to give my brows a thicker appearance. It's the easiest to apply and run out the door. Plus it's $3 so nothing can compete with that!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
San Diego, CA
I received this item from a friend and honestly I really love it! It keeps my eyebrows exactly how I want them throughout the day. It last all day long and I use it every day. I highly recommend this brand!
Jack K.
Jack K.
Raymond, NH
This is my staple eyebrow gel! I used ABH gel before but the price was too high. This is a dupe that has been amazing in controlling my bushy eyebrows. There are only three color choices which is a downside but 03 works well for my dark brown hair when paired with a dark brown eye pencil. I used this every day and have repurchased it at least 5 times and will until they stop making it.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.