BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Mi L.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is so easy to use and is super inexpensive! This shade matches my eyebrows well and does help make it appear fuller but still natural. This is great for quick, easy everyday makeup especially for school! Love this product and definitely recommend (:
Brielle L.
Brielle L.
Reno, NV
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day, and it transitions well with my varying make-up moods. My eyebrows are so light and have some patchy spots. This product helps darken them slightly, and helps me hide some patchiness when I don't feel like filling in my eyebrows. It helps the hairs stay where you want them to. I also use this as a finishing product when I do fill in my brows with powder or my gel brow liner. The price is also amazing!
Mae M.
Mae M.
I love this brow gel for my brows. I don't usually do my brows that often since I naturally have pretty bushy and defined brows but when I want to fill them in a little I just use this product and bam it's that easy. I love this stuff and for the price it's basically a steal!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
My favorite drug store brow gel! I absolutely love it. I literally use this product everyday, with or without a full face of makeup up. The pigmentation is great, and it doesnt leave your brows feeling hard as if you have hairspray in them nor does it leave them looking like you put absolutely nothing in it. I always buy` this product and I will always recommend.
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have somewhat sparse brows and a scar through my left eyebrow. I really like this product to set my brows after I fill them in or even on it's own for a more natural look. I love using this for no-makeup makeup days to make my brows look tame and hide my scar.
Dana E.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I’m so sad this product didn’t work for me! I have dirty blonde hair and got the lightest shade they have. There was literally no pigment/gel to it and it didn’t do anything to my brows. The most it did was keep them in place as my clear brow gel normally does.
Sarina Y.
Sarina Y.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is my favorite product to use for my brows. My brows are are naturally full so not much is needed for them. But I always use this product especially since I have a scar that dips in a little to my brow line it helps cover it up perfectly and it also keeps those wildly growing hairs in place. Very affordable I purchased it from amazon. Highly recommend it!
Linda E.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
I really like this! There was a learning curve for me, since sometimes I applied to much and looked funny. The hold is good but not great--that or maybe I'm not applying enough product. Wish there were ashier colors (maybe I haven't been looking hard enough!).
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Richmond, VA
The Essence Make Me Brow is a new must-have in my makeup bag. You just can't beat it at $2.99 a pop. I like to use it to add a little additional color after I use my brow pencil. It helps to keep my brow hairs in place and gives them a little more volume, too.
Kinshasa K.
Kinshasa K.
I'm not usually one he likes brow gel but this definitely changed my eyebrow game. If i don't want to do my eyebrows fully I just use this and it fills in where I need filled in and also is exact in color to make my brows look natural. This stuff is amazing for less that 3 bucks!!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.