3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Ivana H.
Ivana H.
Watsonville, CA
This has become one of my favorites. I would totally compare to the benefit gimme brow. And this is so affordable. This is my first time buying and I would buy it again. This is perfect for gifts. I got this product at target. But you could buy it at Ulta.
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i use it daily in my everyday makeup because it takes like 2 seconds. it makes it look like you used a brow pencil to fill in your eyebrows, but really it's just a simple gel and I like that hold your brows in place all day.
Lucy A.
Lucy A.
I use the dark shade, I don't have much brow hair and this product definitely makes them look fuller. When I use this I will only wear it by itself no other products like pencils or powders, since it does a great job. You could just do one swipe and it will give you a natural look, but you can also build it up to give yourself a bolder brow.
Noor B.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing product! Very pigmented so apply it lightly. Lasts long and gives a fuller pigmented and microbladed look of the brows. Lasts a while as well. I would highly recommend it to those with lightly brows or those who don't have that many brow hairs as well.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Very good product. For only being about 3 dollars that is fantastic . This really helps me darken and keep my brows in place. I use this product every single time I do my brows which is about everyday. This dark brown color is Perfect for any dark hair color and tamed those bushy brows.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Chatfield, MN
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This fills brows really well, but the spookiest shape drives me nuts. It is very easy to smudge a huge glob of product on your face. It does the job though, and as long as you are careful with not getting it all over, it is a great alternative to Gimme Brow
jaimie l.
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
i do really like this product for a quick swipe of color on my lazy days when i dont feel like taking out my brow powder and shaping them. this does a good job of providing me a hint of color and stays put rather well. however, i do always wipe some product off because if not, i might push too hard and a big chunk rubs off onto my skin
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I really liked the product itself. I got it in softy browns. It's a little cool toned but it fills in my brows very well. I think it's a great inexspensive option to the gimme brow.
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
The brow gel is amazing. Essence makes really great products at affordable prices. I would say it's a great alternative to a high end brow gel and if you don't wanna fork out the money for one, well this one is great. Essence is at Ulta and I highly recommend.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
I recently bought this per an Ulta reps recommendation for the dup for benefit dip brow. This works EXACTLY the same and my eyebrows look amazing. Benefit charges $24 and essence is $2.99. I will be continuing use with essence from now on!!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.