BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
I've heard that this is a dupe for the benefit give me brow but I'll never know because all I need to buy is the essence one. It's pigmented enough to give natural brows but not too pigmented for sharpie brows. It really grabs on to bare spots and gives an appearance of a full brow without getting cakey. It lasts for a long time as well.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I bought his to replace my Benefit Gimme Brow because it’s a fraction of the price and I heard good things. I really enjoy this dupe! It works well and almost exactly like the gimme brow. The formula is slightly thinner and it took time to get used to but I love this product and I wear it almost every day. Works well for bold or soft brow looks.
Dania A.
I never thought I would find anything that would replace my benefit gimme brow. I bought so many "dupes" and returned all in till I found "Make me brow", I haven't gone back since and for the price, I can replacements and still won't pay as much as the gimme brow. Completely loving this, try it!!
Amberly S.
Has a nice little wand to really come through even the thinnest of brows. Like that there are fibers to add some volume to the brows and create dimension. Color is great. Wish it had a little more hold but overall a nice affordable brow product.
Annie Belle N.
I love this stuff for setting my eyebrows. they do a good job at setting my brows in place and you cant beat the price! it doesn't glue them down like cement but they make it so the eyebrows are unmovable. They're good by themselves for a natural look but it only tints the brows a little bit so i prefer it best over another brow product.
Maylanie S.
Tucson, AZ
I really love this for setting my eyebrows after I pencil them on. It really sets them and keeps them in place all day. I use the darkest shade bc I used a lighter brow pencil to outline them, this gives me the perfect shade for me and doesn't look too dark or too bold for my face.
Melissa R.
Fontana, CA
Dupe for the MAC one! Just as good and way waaay way cheaper! I hoarded and got 5 right away i got to excited! Keeps brows in place, fills in those empty spots and helps prevent brows from fading! Those little micro fibers work wonders to!
Jen P.
This is the best drugstore brow gel I've tried. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place well. I don't usually use any other brow products, and this gives me enough when I'm in a rush (which is almost always). It's so so inexpensive and the wand is great. Definitely worth buying
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This brow gel is decently pigmented and pretty easy to use. I like it for days where I don't have much time to spend on my makeup, but still want to frame my face and look put together. My only complaint is that the fibers in the gel can get a little wild sometimes, very occasionally falling off the wand and getting where they ought not be.
Hailey M.
I use this product everyday! It is one of my favorite products I own! It was an amazing price and works great!! I don't fill in my eyebrows so it's nice to have this extra color. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody looking to hold their eyebrows in place. I think it's also a great dupe for benefits gimme brow!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.