3 colors available

Tenley L.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is by far my favorite brow gel! Great price and even better product! The soft browny color works well with my naturally red hair with out it being too dark for my fair complexion! Will continue to buy and tell friends and family about such a great product
Kinshasa K.
Kinshasa K.
I'm not usually one he likes brow gel but this definitely changed my eyebrow game. If i don't want to do my eyebrows fully I just use this and it fills in where I need filled in and also is exact in color to make my brows look natural. This stuff is amazing for less that 3 bucks!!
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Richmond, VA
The Essence Make Me Brow is a new must-have in my makeup bag. You just can't beat it at $2.99 a pop. I like to use it to add a little additional color after I use my brow pencil. It helps to keep my brow hairs in place and gives them a little more volume, too.
Soraida H.
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I was using Glossier Boy Brow for a while but I wanted to try something new as I was running out. This was only $3 and it's about the same size. Brush is small like Glossier's and the color goes on nice and evenly. I already have dark brows so this just tided them up a little. Good value, would recommend.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This stuff is awesome! I like to use it when I don't want a full face look and need quick brows. It works great and stays all day long. Plus, it's only like $3! I will definitely be buying this again and look forward to trying other items from this brand!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Dracut MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Easy and convieant to use, but it has a horrible color selection. I wanted so badly to like this product. It is affordable, easy, and good alone or with other eyebrow products. The problem is that every color is too gray, so my eyebrows look out of place.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I think it was the wrong color. I have brown hair and that was the color of the brow gel but when I put it on it was black! Maybe if I get a lighter color it'll work better for me? Everybody raves about this product so I was kinda disappointed..
nadia s.
nadia s.
atlanta
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product right after I lightly fill in my brows with a pencil and it really ties the entire look together. It makes my eyebrows look more thick and really gives off that messy but polished brow look that most people are striving for nowadays.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
It's totally inexpensive and I like it. The downside is they have two shades of this gel mascara and my eyebrows would benefit from a darker shade of brown. However it helps keep my eyebrows uniformed, so it's a cheaper alternative for higher end brands.
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
Got this as a sample and though I'm not big on brow products..I gave it a try... Not a got experience at all.. It was cakey and dry and the colour jus would not stay in place... Maybe it's a product that's just not for me but still I would not recommend it
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.