BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Natalia C.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product does keep my brows in place, and the pigment could be a bit better, BUT FOR 3 DOLLARS I ENJOY USING THIS PRODUCT!!! This product does work when you use it with other eyebrow products. I would totally buy this again. Also, this product is super easy to use and really does keep the brows in place.
Amy P.
Woodstock, GA
This is my everyday eyebrow product. It is easy to apply and is like 2 steps in 1. It is a great value. However sometimes the product collects too much on the brush and comes off clumpy in brows. So you need to scrape it off on the lid before you brush it through.
Natalia S.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have dark brown, pretty much black eyebrows. I bought the darkest shade they had, browny brows, and they are a pretty subtle. It's nice because it's easy to fix any mistakes, but you still get slightly fuller looking eyebrows and the hairs stay in place. I was recommended this from friends that said it is a Benefit Gimme Brow dupe, so I had to get it, and am satisfied!
Annie D.
Boise, ID
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a product I use everyday. It's so easy to apply, to blend in with your eyebrows & to remove at the end of that. I love how it gives my brows a fuller appearance. The only drawback is that I wish it did a bit better with really helping my brows to stay in place all day. But I will keep using & repurchasing this itemEssence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Ariel G.
I honestly really like the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel. The color works awesome and makes the sparse part of my brows look so much better and even. I would definitely recommend this as a cheaper alternative! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was that I find it kind of difficult to control how much product is on the wand. Otherwise, I have no complaints.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brow gel honestly isn't the best for setting your eyebrow hairs but it isn't a bad product. My favorite way to use this is when I don't feel like putting on much makeup and I just want something to fill in my eyebrow hairs really quickly. I can just brush this through my eyebrows and I have a pretty natural looking eyebrow. For the price it's definitely worth it.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
This product is incredible. It's an amazing dupe for benefits mascara for brows. Of course essence doesn't have as many colors to choose from. But if the colors suit you,
Get it. Because the price is really great and so is the quality. I found it at ulta beauty.
Gabrielle R.
I have sparse light brown/dirty blonde lashes. If I use something darker the look grey and show up witht the product. But this is the closet match too my brow color that I have found. My lashes look natural and stay in place all day long. If I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup I'll use this and the essence lash princess mascara and a lip color. My go to brow product.  Will definitely repurchase after I finish mine.
Danielle S.
Salem, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this brow mascara/gel. I bought it because I already loved Essence and I wanted a good brow mascara/gel to keep my brow hairs in place throughout the day. This does that and so much more! It provides just the right amount of color. I often don't even use powder to fill in my brows once I have this one because it makes my brows look naturally full.
Juliana M.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I used to be a fan of this brow gel! Esp since it is at such a great price, ULTA also has deals like every other week on this brand too! But after a while it just took too much time for me in the morning to fill in my brows with this since you have to be a bit more careful, I remembering having to rub spots that got onto my lid or above the brow.. such a pain.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.