BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Melissa M.
This is an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. The packaging is even like the old packaging. It costs a few dollars and works great for taming and filling in brows. The only issue is it only comes in 2 colors.
jennifer l.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It keeps my brows on place and also makes it look so natural. The only thing I don't like is the variety of shades, I wish they come with a darker almost black shade.
Hailee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an okay product. I like it because it gets the job done and it is super affordable. However, the product comes out of the tube with what looks like fibers. I always wipe off most of the product before applying it to my brows.
Genesis G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely perfect! Amazing pigment, love the shapes of the wand, and stays put all day! Exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow! And for only $2.99!! The ONLY downfall to this product is....it only comes in three shades.
Tara O.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Perfect for filling in my sparse brows. I first shaped them with a pencil and then filled with gel. A nice, easy to use brush. Long lasting and doesn't budge. I bought it at Tarhet, but unfortunately they no longer carry it. Thankfully Ulta does, so I can buy it again.
Hannah D.
Warner Robins
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This brand is so cheap and cruelty free! So I've been trying a bunch of their stuff. Target and Ulta carry it. And I can see it on my eyebrows. Makes them look fuller and have shape. Essence also has a brow palette I haven't tried yet.
Aaliyah B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This brow gel is so awesome and it's Perfect dupe for the gimme brow by Benefit cosmetics but this is way cheaper! I totally love and highly recommend this product to everyone! It's great to wear on it's own or with some pencil liner and then topping your brow off with this.
Oriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have 3 days of buying this product, personally this brand I like a lot besides that it is economical the products that I have are good I like them. This particular I am not yet testing, but so far I have liked its result.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is extremely affordable and is easily a dupe for the benefit brow gel. You can't go wrong with this product. It covers sparse areas while adding fibers. You don't get a ton of product but it's so cheap it doesn't matter.
Mackenzie L.
I absolutely love this product!  I have dark brown/ black hair and use this in Browny Brows.  I had been using a powder to fill in my brows, but now I just use this.  It's so easy to use and the price is great!  I think this does a great job of filling in your brows and giving a natural look.  I definitely recommend this and will buy this again.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.