3 colors available

Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This stuff is awesome! I like to use it when I don't want a full face look and need quick brows. It works great and stays all day long. Plus, it's only like $3! I will definitely be buying this again and look forward to trying other items from this brand!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I think it was the wrong color. I have brown hair and that was the color of the brow gel but when I put it on it was black! Maybe if I get a lighter color it'll work better for me? Everybody raves about this product so I was kinda disappointed..
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
It's totally inexpensive and I like it. The downside is they have two shades of this gel mascara and my eyebrows would benefit from a darker shade of brown. However it helps keep my eyebrows uniformed, so it's a cheaper alternative for higher end brands.
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
Got this as a sample and though I'm not big on brow products..I gave it a try... Not a got experience at all.. It was cakey and dry and the colour jus would not stay in place... Maybe it's a product that's just not for me but still I would not recommend it
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is nice. You can see the fibers in it and I like that the wand is small enough to allow for more precision. I wish they had more colors to choose from, though. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Like a lot of people, I used to use the Benefit Gimme Brow which was over $20, this is $2.99 and does the same thing. I don't notice a difference at all. I buy mine at ULTA. Great price and even better product.
Fryda M.
Fryda M.
anaheim, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this stuff. It keeps my eyebrow hairs from sagging down (which makes my eyebrows look so weird) it also makes them darker so I don't have to use much of other products. I would definitely recommend it. A big plus is taht it's so affordable.
Donya H.
Donya H.
I love this brow gel because the tint is pretty spot on and it doesn't dry super fast so it gives me enough time to fix any mistakes. Heard it's a great dupe for the gimme brow by benefit too! Will
Repurchase
Kaleigh C.
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
I like this product a lot to help build up the texture of the brows. Very inexpensive and very efficient. If you're not careful, it can get out of the lines you've created with your other brow product, and then it starts to look messy. That's really my only gripe with it! Love this product.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
A great alternative to Benefit's Gimme Brow. However, the darkest shade in Benefit's line is darker than the deepest in this range and that's why I prefer the Benefit one. Hopefully in the future Essence will make more shades for this product.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.