BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product works as well as the Benefit Gimme Brow, and does what it says, but I honestly don't think this product changed my life or anything so I won't be repurchasing. I recommend for the kind of person who likes to have this in their makeup routine, but I just don't need it
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
I have blonde hair and got the light brown color and I honestly can't tell a big difference when I use this. I use it more to tame my brows rather than put any color on them. I wish that it gave me some color but it does keep them in place. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Kat A.
Kat A.
My favorite brow gel. I'm a fan of thick, almost fluffy brows and love the look that the fibers in the gel give my brows. The packaging is smaller than an average mascara tube like some brow gels. It keeps my brows in place all day and I will be buying more when I run out.
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this brow product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The benefit one is a little bit better because it adds more realistic fibers that look like real hair, but the essence brow gel gives a really similar effect for a very small fraction of the price.
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
Can't live without this! Heard it was a dupe for the benefit make me brow, I agree that the formula is a dupe, wand is a little different and color tones in the brown shade is different. The benefit was more warm, and essence is more cool which matches my brows perfectly!
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
before trying this product at a friends house I was never familiar with brow gel mascara I only knew of dipbrow and pencil but now that this little tube of happiness has entered my life I have not looked back since I love the way my hairs stay put through the day and my brows still look good after a little cat nap too
Maya M.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I use the lightest shade for this as my eyebrows are very light and it works quite well. I do have to dab off the extra product from the brush so there's no clumping on my eyebrows but the color is nice and lasts all day. It does a great job keeping my brows in place.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I enjoy this so much! It's very good for the price. The package is simple but very cute. It filled in my brows very well and made them look fuller. I use this even if I'm not going to wear makeup because it's good for very natural looks and bold looks to set your brows :)
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence makes decent products at super affordable prices. This brow gel definitely kept my brows in place for hours! The pigmentation was decent and the packaging was ok too. I will definitely repurchase this product! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
Picked this up because I heard it was a nice dupe for the benefit gimme brow and I wanted a tinted brow gel to run through my brows on my lazy days. This brow gel looks nice on my brows. Doesn't look too overpowering & doesn't make my brows feel hard. For 2.99, really good stuff!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.