BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Sarina Y.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is my favorite product to use for my brows. My brows are are naturally full so not much is needed for them. But I always use this product especially since I have a scar that dips in a little to my brow line it helps cover it up perfectly and it also keeps those wildly growing hairs in place. Very affordable I purchased it from amazon. Highly recommend it!
Jordan L.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I love this product! I have very curly eyebrow hairs, so I have to be very picky with the eyebrow gels that I use because they have to be a very strong hold to get the eyebrow look that I'm going for. This product holds my eyebrows in place all day and also helps make them look more full and natural. And it's only $3! I will definitely be repurchasing.
courtney L.
I got this one from ipsy a while back. It was my very first brow product ever. At first I was scared to try it but it was really great. They have different shades so you can get darker or lighter ones. I fortunately got a light one. It has a nice little spooly to apply it with so it was super easy to use and get my brows the way I wanted. Great doe beginners!
Kendall U.
Loved this product for my brows! I have blonde brows with good shape, but they lack that little bit of defining color I needed. With this, it was a quick swipe across the brows and they popped! It's at a great price, I would buy again. The only down side was how fast this product dried out.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this! I really think this product works well to fill out my brows and keeps the hairs in place. The color is a good match for me that I have. I use this product every time I do my brows with a combination of other things and it really ties the look together.
Andrea H.
Great alternative for higher end product...

This brow mascara is one of my favorite, the color matches my eyebrows perfectly and helps keep them in place  all day. I have very light colored eyebrows so this makes them seem fuller and with tint in it ..

Packaging is great and light ... Only thing I have noticed is that there is a lot of fuzzies or small hairs on the wand after each use , I know that my eyebrows are not coming off so  I'm guessing its the brush ?

Either way its a great product for a great price
Regina C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have tried Benefit's gimmie brow and loved it. However, I did not think it was worth it and looked for a dupe of it. This was when I found Essence's Make Me Brow! The two products are super similar and fills in my brows with fibers and a slight tint. This product is only $3 and can be found at Ulta! Love love love this product and i am soo glad to have found it.
Cecilia T.
Blaine
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I love this product for either setting my brows in place for the day after lightly defining them or on a natural day running it through for a brow pick-me-up! It’s very easy to use and I feel like it would be a GREAT product for young girls just starting out in makeup. Or if you just need a little extra tint and need your brows to stay in place.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
I've heard that this is a dupe for the benefit give me brow but I'll never know because all I need to buy is the essence one. It's pigmented enough to give natural brows but not too pigmented for sharpie brows. It really grabs on to bare spots and gives an appearance of a full brow without getting cakey. It lasts for a long time as well.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I bought his to replace my Benefit Gimme Brow because it’s a fraction of the price and I heard good things. I really enjoy this dupe! It works well and almost exactly like the gimme brow. The formula is slightly thinner and it took time to get used to but I love this product and I wear it almost every day. Works well for bold or soft brow looks.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.