BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Katie G.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This stuff is amazing both in quality and in price (SO CHEAP). I love that this is a significantly more affordable and cruelty free dupe for Benefit Gimme brow. It is very easy to use and makes brows look fuller while still keeping them nice and natural. It is easy to pair with some pencil to create dramatic power brows if that's what you're going for. I absolutely love this stuff and will continue to buy it for forever.
J J.
I love this brow gel. I've tried the benefit version, but I like this one better. First off, it's wayyyy cheaper. But I really like the lightest color for my brows and I have strawberry blonde hair. It look good. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place. I would repurchase it and recommend it to anyone who wants a more natural brow look.
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02
If rating this product solely on the fact of its ability to hold the brows in place, it deserves 5 stars. However, I think this product can lack pigmentation after only a short period of time. I have eyebrows that don't need a lot of product, they are dark enough as it is, so a gel is really all that I need, but sometimes having that extra color really helps add to the look. It could use a little more color pay off, but it will definitely hold your brows in place.
Erin M.
Allen Park, MI
This product is awesome, especially for its price. Makes filling eyebrows quick and easy. I love the elizabeth mott brow mascara but ran out, went to ulta and bought this and its almost just as good as the high end stuff. Only reason I'm not giving it 5 star's is because the formula has a hint too much water making it not even when applying. Good thing is, you just need to apply a second coat and youre all set.
Sandra M.
I was using ABH dipbrow pomade for a while till I got into the hype of pencil and colored gel for the eyebrows. I think this is a dupe for the Benefit Give me Brow. It works wonders. If you have a thick full eyebrow like mine, shaping them with this is so effortless. Totally recommend it.
Lizeth dayanna C.
Cuando llego a estos productos a mi país, la sonda, porque parecían muy económica también la calidad es muy buena; Y esta crema para las cejas muy buenos porque mis cejas son un poco rebelde y para compensar son terribles, pero esta cera me hace muy bonita. En serio, lo recomiendo.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product in combination with the NYX eyebrow micro pencil. First, I bought the original from benefit but after I saw this essence one in the drugstore I tried it and I was 100% certain about it!!! This is such a cheap price for such a game changer! I have rebought it so many times.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
For the longest time my benefit gimme brows was my HOLY GRAIL until I found essence make me brow! Only difference I see between them is that the Essence colors come in cooler tones than the benefit. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget!
Barbara W.
Dyer
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Finally this is a great idea and I love it!! I always had to put hairspray on my GAP iin my brown and color it in with a pencil because I have sort of a cowlick .but this product has the same affect with no mess longer wear and I recommend it to any one who has similar problem brows
Momo M.
I was seriously stunned at how well this works for the price. I thinks 2 bucks and it really tames and shapes your brows while adding volume to them. I love that the brush is tiny and makes is easy to apply. I recommend this to everyone. I will be repurchasing in the future. One note is that the first 5 times I used it it was really wet but it dried out to a perfect consistency quickly.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.