3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Linda E.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
I really like this! There was a learning curve for me, since sometimes I applied to much and looked funny. The hold is good but not great--that or maybe I'm not applying enough product. Wish there were ashier colors (maybe I haven't been looking hard enough!).
Casandra M.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brownproduct definitely mimick the appearance of more hairs so you can catch me using this everytime I do my brows! Try not getting it on your skin because it can look harsh then but otherwise, it's a really nice brow gel for like 3 bucks. Can't beat it.
Kinshasa K.
Kinshasa K.
I'm not usually one he likes brow gel but this definitely changed my eyebrow game. If i don't want to do my eyebrows fully I just use this and it fills in where I need filled in and also is exact in color to make my brows look natural. This stuff is amazing for less that 3 bucks!!
Tenley L.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is by far my favorite brow gel! Great price and even better product! The soft browny color works well with my naturally red hair with out it being too dark for my fair complexion! Will continue to buy and tell friends and family about such a great product
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Greensburg
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I really like this product! it makes my sparse, thin eyebrows look thick and luscious. I do think that wiping off excess product on the side of the bottle is the best thing to do before applying. This makes it easier to build up your eyebrows in a natural way and not end up with a dark area of product. All in all, a great product, especially for the price! :)
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Richmond, VA
The Essence Make Me Brow is a new must-have in my makeup bag. You just can't beat it at $2.99 a pop. I like to use it to add a little additional color after I use my brow pencil. It helps to keep my brow hairs in place and gives them a little more volume, too.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Dracut MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Easy and convieant to use, but it has a horrible color selection. I wanted so badly to like this product. It is affordable, easy, and good alone or with other eyebrow products. The problem is that every color is too gray, so my eyebrows look out of place.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This stuff is awesome! I like to use it when I don't want a full face look and need quick brows. It works great and stays all day long. Plus, it's only like $3! I will definitely be buying this again and look forward to trying other items from this brand!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I think it was the wrong color. I have brown hair and that was the color of the brow gel but when I put it on it was black! Maybe if I get a lighter color it'll work better for me? Everybody raves about this product so I was kinda disappointed..
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
It's totally inexpensive and I like it. The downside is they have two shades of this gel mascara and my eyebrows would benefit from a darker shade of brown. However it helps keep my eyebrows uniformed, so it's a cheaper alternative for higher end brands.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.