BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Danielle S.
Salem, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this brow mascara/gel. I bought it because I already loved Essence and I wanted a good brow mascara/gel to keep my brow hairs in place throughout the day. This does that and so much more! It provides just the right amount of color. I often don't even use powder to fill in my brows once I have this one because it makes my brows look naturally full.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I really enjoy this product. I think that it is a good dupe for the Gimme Brow from Benefit. The wands are similar, small and perfect for grabbing the brow hairs and adding the tinted fibers. It keeps the brows in place and doesn't leave them feeling rock hard or sticky. I will continue to repurchase.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I bought this gel on a whim, and I was very pleasantly surprised. It's a nice, cool shade of blonde and applicator is the perfect size. It's easy to use, and easy to find at target. For three dollars, you can't beat it. I will be purchasing this again!
Shayla M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this product it adds a bit of darkness to your brow hairs .It dosent perfectly keep them in shape but it is good enough for me .I think this would work wonderfully if you just put this on your brows it would be a nice natural look on your brows.
Sabrina B.
I use this as the second to last step in my brows. It adds some color and a little bit of hold, and then I go over it with a clear brow get for extra hold because my eyebrows are crazy. It's really inexpensive and I will definitely continue to use this.
Sarina Y.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is my favorite product to use for my brows. My brows are are naturally full so not much is needed for them. But I always use this product especially since I have a scar that dips in a little to my brow line it helps cover it up perfectly and it also keeps those wildly growing hairs in place. Very affordable I purchased it from amazon. Highly recommend it!
Kaitie M.
Concord, MI
I love this product for a quick natural brow look! The tiny brush makes shaping the brows a breeze! I use blond and find it is the perfect ash tone! There are only 3 shades which could be a problem for some people, but If one of the three works for you, it is worth a try for such a great price!
Maia S.
great cruelty free and super inexpensive dupe for the benefit gimme brow. i like to get it in a shade slightly lighter than my actual brows so that it acts as a highlight color and gives my brows more dimension to make them look more naturally fuller
Rebecca K.
San Antonio
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This does a great job of filling in, darkening, and defining my eyebrows. It's easy to apply, and as compared to more expensive options, it works great! For $3 this little tube is awesome! I'll be buying this again!
kerrigan h.
mccordsville , IN
I have very blonde eyebrows and filling them in just wouldn't look right for me. This holds my brows in shape while adding a little color. I use this everyday. Would highly recommend if you want to shape your brows with out actually filling them in.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.