3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Maya M.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I use the lightest shade for this as my eyebrows are very light and it works quite well. I do have to dab off the extra product from the brush so there's no clumping on my eyebrows but the color is nice and lasts all day. It does a great job keeping my brows in place.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I enjoy this so much! It's very good for the price. The package is simple but very cute. It filled in my brows very well and made them look fuller. I use this even if I'm not going to wear makeup because it's good for very natural looks and bold looks to set your brows :)
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a little too dark for my brows. It makes it look unnatural and hard to blend. Even if I'm doing a minimal make up look I always try to do my browns since it makes such a huge difference. I'm going to use a brow mascara I'd much rather use Benefit Gimme Brows
.Kathryn H.
.Kathryn H.
Definitely a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. But for only $3 at Ulta, there's no competition, I will always repurchase the Essence Make Me Brow. I believe there are only 2 shades, which is its only downside. The fibers help build up and fill in your brows and the tint works well. Such a great lazy day brow option.
Mariuh S.
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This stuff is PERFECT for natural days when I want to darken and thicken my brows without fully having to fill them in. The fibers are genious in giving me "thicker" brows! Definitely a dupe for the benefit "gimme brow." 100% would buy again... and again and again!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
For the price, this is a phenomenal brow mascara. For an everyday look I will just use it on my own to make my brows look put together. It keeps my eyebrows looking nice all day long. I also will use it over a brow pomade or powder to make the products last all day.
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
Picked this up because I heard it was a nice dupe for the benefit gimme brow and I wanted a tinted brow gel to run through my brows on my lazy days. This brow gel looks nice on my brows. Doesn't look too overpowering & doesn't make my brows feel hard. For 2.99, really good stuff!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
This product is incredible. It's an amazing dupe for benefits mascara for brows. Of course essence doesn't have as many colors to choose from. But if the colors suit you,
Get it. Because the price is really great and so is the quality. I found it at ulta beauty.
Milesburg , PA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I looooove this product. It dries completely unlike other brow gels that stay sticky. The fibers actually do make my brows look fuller and they don't fall out onto my face like some fiber mascaras do. Very beginner friendly and easy to fix mistakes. Lasts all day.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
I have sparse light brown/dirty blonde lashes. If I use something darker the look grey and show up witht the product. But this is the closet match too my brow color that I have found. My lashes look natural and stay in place all day long. If I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup I'll use this and the essence lash princess mascara and a lip color. My go to brow product.  Will definitely repurchase after I finish mine.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.