BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
I really like the way that this gets in a coats every small hair with pigment . I have sparse hair due to medications I am taking for My SLE (Lupus) the fibers are just the added touch to make my eyebrows look full and filled in . I like the price on this product as well. This is a product I would recommend trying especially for the budget price .
Kirsten H.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I bought this looking for a good replacement for Glossiers boy brow. Its not an exact dupe, it doesn't have as much gel like consistency, but the wand is a good size, the color is excellent, and it doesn't flake off like other drug store brow mascaras. It meets all my expectations, and I will be purchasing it again. If you're looking for a nice natural brow, but just a little bit MORE (without shelling out 16/18 bucks) I'd recommend this product.
Jenn G.
i received this product in my ipsy bag a lonnnnng time ago and recently decided to give it a try on a day i just wanted to go with a more natural look. i had seen makeup artists use brow mascaras for the natural sheek look and since it was in my drawer i decided to try it out. i'm sooo glad i did! it's so easy to use and applies great. makes my brows look full and the hairs always tamed. can't beat the price for such an amazing product. i would definitely recommend it to others and will continue to purchase it once i run out. will be a must/staple in my must have makeup list.
Alletse A.
This is my go to brow gel when I want a tinted formula.
You can see the tiny fibers in it and even though I have sparse brows it works for me because the brush is super small.
The formula is a little wet and seems to take an extra few minutes to dry but it's worth it because it does keep my brows in place.
I know it's made for volume but I don't think I have enough brows to see that effect and I mainly use it to brush my brow hairs into place and keep them there.
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this after hearing that it was a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. While the formula is a little runnier and the wand slightly longer, I love this SO MUCH more than gimme brow. It's soooo much easier to work with and build up. Price aside, I just prefer this. The fact that I'm saving so much is just a perk!
Ashleigh M.
I love this stuff! I tried some high end ones and some other comparable in price ones and this ones turned out to be my favorite. I don't go all out on my brows and this is just enough to add a little umph needed. Plus note it lasts all day, haven't had to worry about it caking or crumbling up and falling off!
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I really liked the product itself. I got it in softy browns. It's a little cool toned but it fills in my brows very well. I think it's a great inexspensive option to the gimme brow. Product seems to last a long time as well. I’ve had mine over 6 months and it’s still doing well. Hasn’t dried out or ran out.
Hannah G.
Perfect product for someone like me who is just getting into Brow makeup. From what I have heard this is a good drugstore dupe for the Benefit make me brow product, but is just slightly less pigmented, allowing for a lighter, more natural look for those who want to simply tame and frame their brows.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Love this product. I bought a mini version of the kabrow first then this and I wish I would have only bought this one. It's amazing and so much cheaper. It does have a ash undertone where the kabrow is warmer but for the price you can work with a bit of ash! $2.99 and essence is usually buy one get one half off at ulta! Check it out. My new favorite brow gel
Erika L.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have pretty good brows with few sparse areas and needs just a little taming. I typically use this product after an eyebrow pencil, but have been using it by itself during the warmer months for a more natural look.I can't speak to its performance against high-end brands, but this product ticks off all my boxes and is ridiculously affordable. I always make sure to have a back-up because they're always out of stock.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.