3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
This is such a great dupe for the Benefit brow product. It has great coverage and the fibers really fill in your brows. Unlike tinted gels, I feel like I can wear this alone. You do have to clean up a little bit with a cotton swab if you're not careful but it is so worth it!
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
I have blonde hair and got the light brown color and I honestly can't tell a big difference when I use this. I use it more to tame my brows rather than put any color on them. I wish that it gave me some color but it does keep them in place. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This shade match was perfect for me. (In case you're wondering, I have dark brown eyes) I also quite liked the way it applied with the small spoolie. It makes it really simple to brush through my brows. I would say the lasting power isn't a lot but it is great for the price.
Estee H.
Estee H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a great adorable brow gel. It has replaced benefit gimme brow for me. The color is great and it's quick and convenient to use because it has such a small applicator. I don't think it adds the same volume as the gimme brow but I prefer this one because it's a fraction of the price
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product works as well as the Benefit Gimme Brow, and does what it says, but I honestly don't think this product changed my life or anything so I won't be repurchasing. I recommend for the kind of person who likes to have this in their makeup routine, but I just don't need it
Kat A.
Kat A.
My favorite brow gel. I'm a fan of thick, almost fluffy brows and love the look that the fibers in the gel give my brows. The packaging is smaller than an average mascara tube like some brow gels. It keeps my brows in place all day and I will be buying more when I run out.
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
Can't live without this! Heard it was a dupe for the benefit make me brow, I agree that the formula is a dupe, wand is a little different and color tones in the brown shade is different. The benefit was more warm, and essence is more cool which matches my brows perfectly!
Maya M.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I use the lightest shade for this as my eyebrows are very light and it works quite well. I do have to dab off the extra product from the brush so there's no clumping on my eyebrows but the color is nice and lasts all day. It does a great job keeping my brows in place.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence makes decent products at super affordable prices. This brow gel definitely kept my brows in place for hours! The pigmentation was decent and the packaging was ok too. I will definitely repurchase this product! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I enjoy this so much! It's very good for the price. The package is simple but very cute. It filled in my brows very well and made them look fuller. I use this even if I'm not going to wear makeup because it's good for very natural looks and bold looks to set your brows :)
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.