BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (1983)
Buy on ULTA
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I like this product for a light formed brow day or to just set your brows. It can get a little ashy/move around, but it does last me all day and if you use a little amount at a time it work great!
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Before I started using this eyebrow gel my brows wouldn't make through my mid day nap. Now they last literally all day. I can get ready for class at 8 am and at 10pm my brows will still be in place. I LOVE this stuff. It's an essential makeup item now!
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Sarah S.
I love this brow gel. It's very light weight and I love wearings it. It's easy to apply, and doesn't go on too dark. I have brown eyes and this compliments them. I think the brush clumps up a bit though. I would 10/10 reccomend this to anyone who doesn't want to buy the benefit make me brow!
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love this product! I have very light eyebrows and it gives me just enough color with out over doing it. It's great for the price and works just as well as something you would pay top dollar for in my opinion.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I think it was the wrong color. I have brown hair and that was the color of the brow gel but when I put it on it was black! Maybe if I get a lighter color it'll work better for me? Everybody raves about this product so I was kinda disappointed..
Aleya W.
This is good for the price. It adds a little color and a little firmness to the brows but I wouldn't say it holds them in place. A good product but if you have unruly brows you should probably pass on it
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
This is a really, really good dupe for the way more expensive Benefit "Gimme Brow" product. It does have a thinner formula and an abrasive spoolie, compared to Benefit. However, it looks great and only costs around $5, so it's now my go-to brow product!
Kaylee B.
APO, AE
This is such a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. The wand is very tiny and thin, perfect for really shaping the eyebrows and giving better precision. It holds my brows in place for quite a while, and i really like the color. Definitely recommend, especially for the super low price!
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02 more...
I like this product a lot to help build up the texture of the brows. Very inexpensive and very efficient. If you're not careful, it can get out of the lines you've created with your other brow product, and then it starts to look messy. That's really my only gripe with it! Love this product.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.