3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
Picked this up because I heard it was a nice dupe for the benefit gimme brow and I wanted a tinted brow gel to run through my brows on my lazy days. This brow gel looks nice on my brows. Doesn't look too overpowering & doesn't make my brows feel hard. For 2.99, really good stuff!
Milesburg , PA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I looooove this product. It dries completely unlike other brow gels that stay sticky. The fibers actually do make my brows look fuller and they don't fall out onto my face like some fiber mascaras do. Very beginner friendly and easy to fix mistakes. Lasts all day.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
For the price, this is a phenomenal brow mascara. For an everyday look I will just use it on my own to make my brows look put together. It keeps my eyebrows looking nice all day long. I also will use it over a brow pomade or powder to make the products last all day.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is incredible. It's an amazing dupe for benefits mascara for brows. Of course essence doesn't have as many colors to choose from. But if the colors suit you,
Get it. Because the price is really great and so is the quality. I found it at ulta beauty.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
I have sparse light brown/dirty blonde lashes. If I use something darker the look grey and show up witht the product. But this is the closet match too my brow color that I have found. My lashes look natural and stay in place all day long. If I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup I'll use this and the essence lash princess mascara and a lip color. My go to brow product.  Will definitely repurchase after I finish mine.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
I already have pretty full brows. I bought this because it was thee bucks and I had just that on a gift card. I'm indifferent. It's quite thick so I would guess that it works great for people with sparse brows. It is a bit annoying though because it's not exactly precise.
Brielle L.
Brielle L.
Reno, NV
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day, and it transitions well with my varying make-up moods. My eyebrows are so light and have some patchy spots. This product helps darken them slightly, and helps me hide some patchiness when I don't feel like filling in my eyebrows. It helps the hairs stay where you want them to. I also use this as a finishing product when I do fill in my brows with powder or my gel brow liner. The price is also amazing!
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
Found out about this as a dupe for Gimme Brow. I have to say it is pretty good. Doesn't smear off or anything and it comes in 3 shades. For what it costs it's a great product when you're on a budget but want your brows looking good. And it's easy to apply :)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
My favorite drug store brow gel! I absolutely love it. I literally use this product everyday, with or without a full face of makeup up. The pigmentation is great, and it doesnt leave your brows feeling hard as if you have hairspray in them nor does it leave them looking like you put absolutely nothing in it. I always buy` this product and I will always recommend.
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have somewhat sparse brows and a scar through my left eyebrow. I really like this product to set my brows after I fill them in or even on it's own for a more natural look. I love using this for no-makeup makeup days to make my brows look tame and hide my scar.
Bry T.
Veniza J.
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.