3 colors available

Molly S.
Molly S.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product every single day! My natural brows are pretty full already so I don't really need a pencil. I just need something to fill in gaps and keep the hairs in place, and this is the product for that! It is a perfect dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it is so much cheaper!
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This product is by far one of the best eyebrow products I have ever used. It goes on very easily and brushes out the hairs while it is going through. You can build it up to bold brows or just barely fill in them in. The blonde shade works perfectly for me and I am a ginger. It's also very cheap for the amazing work it does. Even someone who is not very skilled at makeup could use this product. The only product I used on my eyebrow in the photo was this one!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Madison
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I never knew my brows could look this good until I found this brow gel mascara! I have naturally thin brows with very sparse hairs in the tails, so I always struggle with making them look a little more full. This produce is dirt cheap and works SO WELL. Forever repurchase.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this brow gel! It has little fibers in it that help to give the illusion of a thicker brow. Also it has some color to it and it helps to darken the eyebrows just a little bit. I just don't recommend using it on its own with a bare face unless you have decent brows already.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is my new go to brow product for days when I want to add fullness to my brows without making them Kylie Jenner defined. The formula is wonderful and mousse-like and I love how easily it combs through my brows. It keeps them in place all day and let's me get ready so much faster in the morning. Definitely a holy grail brow product!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Bono, AR
The best brow product I've ever tried! Don't let the amazing price fool you- it's amazing quality! The colors a little light, but the look is very natural. It enchances the brow just the right amount.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Raleigh
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a great product for those who want to have a natural looking brow, but makes sure the brows stay in place. I bought mine at Ulta and it was a great price! I used to LOVE the Benefit Gimme Brow, but this is exactly like that to me and nearly a quarter of the price.
Annie S.
Annie S.
This is my go-to eyebrow filler. I use this everyday, even when I'm not wearing any foundation I brush this on. My eyebrows have natural bald spots, and this product helps mask them. I found Essence at my local Ulta store. I normally buy them when they are buy one get one 50%.
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product works as well as the Benefit Gimme Brow, and does what it says, but I honestly don't think this product changed my life or anything so I won't be repurchasing. I recommend for the kind of person who likes to have this in their makeup routine, but I just don't need it
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
This is such a great dupe for the Benefit brow product. It has great coverage and the fibers really fill in your brows. Unlike tinted gels, I feel like I can wear this alone. You do have to clean up a little bit with a cotton swab if you're not careful but it is so worth it!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.