BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
I've been using benefit's gimme brow for years now, and I was really hesitant to try anything different. I had read a lot of good reviews for this, and saw it at target one day. It was only like 2.50!!!!! That's so crazy! It looks exactly like the original gimme brow, and honestly works almost exactly like it. The formulas are a little different but I looove it.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've been using this for over a week now and I don't think I will ever use anything else on my brows. I takes no time at all to perfect my brows with this stuff and it's only $3!!! It's smudge-proof, stays on all day, doesn't make your eyebrows feel like there's a ton of product on them or anything, the color matches perfectly and they look SO natural which is the most important thing to me when it comes to eyebrow products. It does everything I want an eyebrow product to do. It fills in the sparse areas so effortlessly and perfectly. You don't need to be an expert to use this. I never have a bad brow day!
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've been looking for a tinted brow gel to try, so I figured I'd go for one of the more cost effective brands. The gel itself is pretty good, though I wish there was a shade in between light and brown. My issue is the applicator. The bristles are very small so it is hard to maneuver through all your brow hair evenly. Looking at other brow products, most seem to have longer bristles for easier application. It's not a bad product, but if your new to this kind of product, there is a learning curve.
Nicole H.
Boston, MA
I have super mixed feelings about brow product. Yes, I would say that it is really good. It does fill in your brows and it does keep them in place, but the color is AWFUL! I have pretty dark, thick eyebrows and this gel goes on to match my eyebrows yet it seems to oxidize throughout the day and literally looks gray by the end of the day. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying this product since it's only a few dollars but if you have warm toned brows, I would not recommend.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
I was told this was an equivalent to Benefit Gimmie brow, only much much cheaper. So, naturally I gave it a try. Sadly, it did not measure up. In fact, it was terrible. The product gooped onto my brow and just made them look wet. I tried to blend with the brush and it did not help. I tried using the gimme brow brush and that didn't help. It is the formula that is the issue. Very watery in my opinion. Was very disappointed. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Kira D.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product almost every day for my eyebrows. Sometimes I use it with an eyebrow pencil or pomade and sometimes I just use it by itself. This product can definitely just be used by itself because it fills in my brows a little bit as well as setting them in place. If your brows are don't have much hair, I wouldn't recommend using this product by itself, but with a pencil or something to fill your brows in to give it some sort of foundation and then use this gel on top.
Kelsey R.
Macomb, MI
I really like this product! I've never used the Benefit Gimme Brow so I cannot compare the two, but this product makes me never want to try that product! I've been growing out my eyebrows so they're a little crazy right now, but this product keeps them tame. I also like that it is tinted so if I don't want to or have the time to fill in my brows with a pencil, I can use this and my brows look great! I had to give it four stars because it is a little scratchy
heather l.
I was on the way to checkout at Walmart and i saw this stuff sitting on an end cap like someone just left it there so i picked it up and it looked neat so i decided to buy it! when i got home i looked at the receipt and noticed it was SUPER affordable under $3 so i tried it and i loved it! the color is really light so i definitely want to buy the next color up but they are always sold out! If you've been wanting to try this deffenitly do beacuse its worth every penny!
Courtney S.
The rave about this stuff is real. I'm really not one who likes to draw on my eyebrows or make them look bigger, I just like enough to fill them in and make them fuller and this stuff does that perfectly. The fibers give my eyebrows the fullness they need while adding some color too. I love love this product. And it's SO affordable
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
I had been using Benefits gimme brow for forever, which I like, but it is a little pricey... Found this at Ulta and decided to give it a try since the price was awesome! lol... works just as good, if not better for me! The only thing I would change is the applicator. While it's not as big as most other brands I've tried, it is a bit bigger than the gimme brow applicator. I prefer the smaller one, but for the price, you really can't beat it!!! it's definitely worth giving a try!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.