BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Before i found out about the Benefit Gimme Brow Gel, this was pretty much the only eyebrow product i loved. Its a little harder to work with as the spoolie is just a little longer. It makes it a little harder to control the product so it doesnt go just where you want it. But the days i need just a little gel on my brows, this is the peoduct i use. And for the price point you cant beat it!
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
This handy little product is not only inexpensive but a brow powerhouse. $2.99 available at Ulta, it separates hairs and creates a simple shape with the mini mascara-like wand. Just brush through brows and go. I use the lightest color since I have blonde hair, it's not too red, it's just right.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This brow gel has stuck with me for years. I'm proudly a repeat user because I've fallen in love with how it makes my brows look and it sets my brows in a soft and subtle. Essence has been one of my favorite brands for a very long time and has been a reliable and constant quality brand for me.
Madison B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I use this product every single day and never fails to let me down. I bought it from Target for only a few bucks and it has not compared to anything else I have used. I would repeat this product a million times. I strongly strongly recommend this product to anyone seeking amazing brows.
Christina R.
Charlotte, MI
I love how easy this product is to use. It finishes my brows in a snap. I literally just brush in the direction of the hairs and boom done. I don't have real sparse hairs so I don't notice the fibers making much of a difference for me. It also seems to hold the hairs in place, so it is pretty much a one step product for great looking brows.
Yarlin P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I don't hate it but I don't love it. I've used better brow gels. I find that is not easy to apply because the little wand takes a lot of product. I thought that because it was little it was going to take less product but it doesn't and that's why I find that is really messy.
Nyka L.
Keaau, HI
I had just picked this up at my local Target and I gotta say, it's pretty good! I love it because it's an eyebrow gel and tint! I would definitely recommend... The price is very affordable and I've tried a lot of cheap eyebrow products and I think that this one is one of my favorites.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
This is not good for people with sparse eyebrows that want an intense look. It's good if you are without anything else and want a little something to add to your eyebrows or you're makeup free and just want to darken your brows a bit, but definitely not good if you're trying to go all out!
Christine C.
I bought this because I heard it was a dupe for a high end brow gel I always used. This gel is just as good and it's a fraction of the price. I feel like a fool for buying the other one and wasting my money, never again!
Jackie A.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Definitely a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow, and for less than $4. I don’t normally wear this product by itself just because my brows have sparse areas. I like to use this after I’ve already filled in my brows to add a little bit of extra fullness and to keep my brows in place all day.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.