BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product for a light formed brow day or to just set your brows. It can get a little ashy/move around, but it does last me all day and if you use a little amount at a time it work great!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing product! Very pigmented so apply it lightly. Lasts long and gives a fuller pigmented and microbladed look of the brows. Lasts a while as well. I would highly recommend it to those with lightly brows or those who don't have that many brow hairs as well.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is nice. You can see the fibers in it and I like that the wand is small enough to allow for more precision. I wish they had more colors to choose from, though. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Shoba R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample and though I'm not big on brow products..I gave it a try... Not a got experience at all.. It was cakey and dry and the colour jus would not stay in place... Maybe it's a product that's just not for me but still I would not recommend it
Kya C.
Carthage, MO
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I wouldn't say this was the best eyebrow gel, but it does the job. It is sometimes hard to get an even coat on all of my eyebrow hairs and sometimes gets clumpy in the front of the eyebrow when you want it to look more natural. But it works and I use it!
Aleya W.
This is good for the price. It adds a little color and a little firmness to the brows but I wouldn't say it holds them in place. A good product but if you have unruly brows you should probably pass on it
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love this product! I have very light eyebrows and it gives me just enough color with out over doing it. It's great for the price and works just as well as something you would pay top dollar for in my opinion.
Sarah S.
I love this brow gel. It's very light weight and I love wearings it. It's easy to apply, and doesn't go on too dark. I have brown eyes and this compliments them. I think the brush clumps up a bit though. I would 10/10 reccomend this to anyone who doesn't want to buy the benefit make me brow!
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I think it was the wrong color. I have brown hair and that was the color of the brow gel but when I put it on it was black! Maybe if I get a lighter color it'll work better for me? Everybody raves about this product so I was kinda disappointed..
Donya H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow gel because the tint is pretty spot on and it doesn't dry super fast so it gives me enough time to fix any mistakes. Heard it's a great dupe for the gimme brow by benefit too! Will
Repurchase
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.