3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Christina R.
Christina R.
Charlotte, MI
I love how easy this product is to use. It finishes my brows in a snap. I literally just brush in the direction of the hairs and boom done. I don't have real sparse hairs so I don't notice the fibers making much of a difference for me. It also seems to hold the hairs in place, so it is pretty much a one step product for great looking brows.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Dyer
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Finally this is a great idea and I love it!! I always had to put hairspray on my GAP iin my brown and color it in with a pencil because I have sort of a cowlick .but this product has the same affect with no mess longer wear and I recommend it to any one who has similar problem brows
Amandria G.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
This is not good for people with sparse eyebrows that want an intense look. It's good if you are without anything else and want a little something to add to your eyebrows or you're makeup free and just want to darken your brows a bit, but definitely not good if you're trying to go all out!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
this stuff is awesome! I never leave the house without a swipe of it on each brow. It has fibers in it to thicken up your brow hairs and make them look more full in a very natural way. It's a great dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow for a fraction of the price. Everyone needs this product!!!
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This product is by far one of the best eyebrow products I have ever used. It goes on very easily and brushes out the hairs while it is going through. You can build it up to bold brows or just barely fill in them in. The blonde shade works perfectly for me and I am a ginger. It's also very cheap for the amazing work it does. Even someone who is not very skilled at makeup could use this product. The only product I used on my eyebrow in the photo was this one!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
OMG this is hands down the best tinted brow gel I've used and it's only a few bucks!! This is comparable to Benefit Gimme Brow. I would outline or fill in some of your brow with a brow pencil first and then I'd go in with this product and of course I'd set it with a clear brow gel.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product every single day! My natural brows are pretty full already so I don't really need a pencil. I just need something to fill in gaps and keep the hairs in place, and this is the product for that! It is a perfect dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it is so much cheaper!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Madison
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I never knew my brows could look this good until I found this brow gel mascara! I have naturally thin brows with very sparse hairs in the tails, so I always struggle with making them look a little more full. This produce is dirt cheap and works SO WELL. Forever repurchase.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this brow gel! It has little fibers in it that help to give the illusion of a thicker brow. Also it has some color to it and it helps to darken the eyebrows just a little bit. I just don't recommend using it on its own with a bare face unless you have decent brows already.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is my new go to brow product for days when I want to add fullness to my brows without making them Kylie Jenner defined. The formula is wonderful and mousse-like and I love how easily it combs through my brows. It keeps them in place all day and let's me get ready so much faster in the morning. Definitely a holy grail brow product!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.