BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Harley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my eyebrows look so much fuller. It's super easy to use if you wipe off all the excess product on the wand because it can be very messy. This is the only brow gel that I've ever used and I don't really see any reason to try a more expensive one :)
Emery S.
Bedford , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this stuff. I love how small the brush is and how cheap it is. There are only 3 shades I think but they're all good I think. This is my favorite brow product of all time. I recommend it for everyone.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This stuff is awesome! I like to use it when I don't want a full face look and need quick brows. It works great and stays all day long. Plus, it's only like $3! I will definitely be buying this again and look forward to trying other items from this brand!
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brownproduct definitely mimick the appearance of more hairs so you can catch me using this everytime I do my brows! Try not getting it on your skin because it can look harsh then but otherwise, it's a really nice brow gel for like 3 bucks. Can't beat it.
Erin B.
Dracut MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Easy and convieant to use, but it has a horrible color selection. I wanted so badly to like this product. It is affordable, easy, and good alone or with other eyebrow products. The problem is that every color is too gray, so my eyebrows look out of place.
Annie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to eyebrow filler. I use this everyday, even when I'm not wearing any foundation I brush this on. My eyebrows have natural bald spots, and this product helps mask them. I found Essence at my local Ulta store. I normally buy them when they are buy one get one 50%.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
The brow gel is amazing. Essence makes really great products at affordable prices. I would say it's a great alternative to a high end brow gel and if you don't wanna fork out the money for one, well this one is great. Essence is at Ulta and I highly recommend.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I started using this eyebrow gel my brows wouldn't make through my mid day nap. Now they last literally all day. I can get ready for class at 8 am and at 10pm my brows will still be in place. I LOVE this stuff. It's an essential makeup item now!
Kya C.
Carthage, MO
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I wouldn't say this was the best eyebrow gel, but it does the job. It is sometimes hard to get an even coat on all of my eyebrow hairs and sometimes gets clumpy in the front of the eyebrow when you want it to look more natural. But it works and I use it!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing product! Very pigmented so apply it lightly. Lasts long and gives a fuller pigmented and microbladed look of the brows. Lasts a while as well. I would highly recommend it to those with lightly brows or those who don't have that many brow hairs as well.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.