3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Josie P.
Josie P.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! Is so cheap and effective! It applies smoothly and is an great on the go alternative for good looking brows. I recommend it 100% more then any higher end! Colors are great. I use brownie brows
dbdb K.
dbdb K.
The Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara is a great dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Give Me Brow. It is super easy to apply but has cheaper packaging. There are only three colors so it is a hit or miss with color. Overall I would recommend this product if they have your color.
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Renton, WA
I use to use the elf brow gel as my everyday gel and I have replaced it with this essence tinted gel to set my eyebrows they definitely tint my brows and when I want a more natural look I usually only use this product on it's own and it does a good job at making my brows look more tamed and colored
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I received this product in an ipsy bag and it's pretty good. Some say it is a dupe for benefit gimme brow gel but I don't think it's that good. The formula is pretty different, thicker. I would probably buy it again outside of having received it from ipsy because the price is very good and it works
Makayla E.
Makayla E.
Caldwell, ID
I love this product! It has been my everyday go to eyebrow gel and way faster then any powder I use. It can get alittle messy when putting it on but wipes off easily with no mess. It goes well and blends in great with my eyebrows.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I like to use this as like a setting product after i apply my eyebrows with a powder formula.. it makes it last longer and although it doesnt seem to add more volume with the fibers i also dont have an issue with them, it doesnt flake or drie up hard like the Anastasia Beverly hills ones.
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product in combination with the NYX eyebrow micro pencil. First, I bought the original from benefit but after I saw this essence one in the drugstore I tried it and I was 100% certain about it!!! This is such a cheap price for such a game changer! I have rebought it so many times.
Amina C.
Amina C.
Meridian
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This brow gel has stuck with me for years. I'm proudly a repeat user because I've fallen in love with how it makes my brows look and it sets my brows in a soft and subtle. Essence has been one of my favorite brands for a very long time and has been a reliable and constant quality brand for me.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
I love this product and its awesome affordable price. Perfect for those lazy, don't wanna do my makeup days (which is like everyday for me) or who doesn't really wear makeup on a daily basis (also me). Most of my days I just put on a little BB cream and just this or use it after I have filled my brows. I will definitely buy this again
Christina R.
Christina R.
Charlotte, MI
I love how easy this product is to use. It finishes my brows in a snap. I literally just brush in the direction of the hairs and boom done. I don't have real sparse hairs so I don't notice the fibers making much of a difference for me. It also seems to hold the hairs in place, so it is pretty much a one step product for great looking brows.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.