BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
ITs the second brow gel ive ever used and its amazing. it has a tint, keeps my brows in place, and it has little fibers that make my brows look fuller, which mama needs because she gots hella thin brows. my brows come out so natural, and its really easy to apply. i would buy this over and over, especially because its $3
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Waconia, MN
Best item I have used to date. Most eye pencils are to dark and stick on my skin. This product goes where you need it on your eyebrow hair. It also helps to loft the eyebrow so that my eyes look more open! Best product ever!!!!
This brow gel is a must have in my daily routine! I have light brows which are both tamed and enhanced just enough with the tiny fibers in this Essence Brow Gel. I use the lightest color and it doesn't look obvious but gives me just that little bit of definition I need. I love the teeny-tiny brush too. I am in my fourth tube and will continue to buy as long as I can.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I love this eyebrow gel! I use it daily, and have found that it performs perfectly on its own as well as with an eyebrow pencil. I just run it through my brows until I get the intensity I want. I prefer this to all of the other drugstore brow gels. I have repurchased this many times and intend to continue in the future.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
For $2.99 you cannot beat this product! This is a great brow gel that holds my brows in place all day. I love that the wand is tiny so its easier to coat my thin brows. This product iny opinion is an exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only down side to this product is it only comes in 2 shades, blonde and brown.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a good gel, but the shade range is poor. It holds the brows nicely in place. The packaging is simple, but it needs to be protected from customers opening it in the store and denying it out. I would buy it again since the price is right and it does a good job holding my brows. I just don't use it every day.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
I LOVE this brow product. It is what I start as a base for my brows before I fill them in with a tarte brown eye shadow. It is easy to apply and a tube will last mea bout 2 months, but with the price tag who could complain? It is such a great product and the payoff for using it is amazing i use mine every day
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
For what it is I love!! It's very very cheap and coats the brows to comb them however you want, gel then in place and gives you color. I use this everyday and I am pleased with it will repurchase! The brush does start to fall apart after awhile I've noticed but it doesn't transfer to my eyebrows or ruin anything really.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Russellville, AR
I love this stuff. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place and nicely tinted. I've never tried gimme brow but I don't think I will because this works so well for me. Picture is with just this. My brows are pretty patchy and blonde normally.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
What a great value. This is a great dupe for the benefit give me brow. It's not quite as nice as the benefit one but it really does a great job considering the price point if you were on a budget go out for this product.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.