3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Never tried the Benefit Gimme Brow but I heard this was a dupe for it so I decided to test it out. The teensy brush is nice for getting the tail end with gel. The fibers in the gel really do plump up and add color to your brows. So on lazy days I don't like filling them in with a pencil I just use this alone and it works wonders! I have shade 'Browny Brows'
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
5 stars!!☆☆☆☆☆ I absolutely love this product. This sets my brows perfectly! when I want to hop out the door in a hurry to enjoy the nice weather, I quickly swipe this through my brows and my brows are left with a hint of color and a long lasting staying power of the setting gel. I recommend this over any brow gel on the market. and I think it's under 5$ !!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This product was meh for me. The brown color was just...off...too dark and to grey-ish or something. I like the size of the brush but it tended to get goopy and pick up too much product so I would have to wipe before using or it got everywhere. Also didn't keep the hairs properly in place very well. Ive had better luck with the L'oreal brow mascara.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This brow is perfect for that natural, dewy spring look. It's a dupe for gimme brow and the colors are just about exact dupes. It is great if you don't want too much pigment, but want your brows to stay in place throughout the day. For the size of the product, the price ($2-3) is much more agreeable than gimme brow, in my opinion. I recommend this!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Canton , OH
I definitely would have loved this product so much more had there been a shade between the light and dark. The light was so light I couldn't even see where I put it, but the dark was way too dark for my eyebrows. I really love the brush and think that if the color works for you, then definitely give it a go, but the shades just didn't work for me
Lizzie Y.
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
I just started using this a few days ago at Ulta and I am hooked. It holds my brow hairs without being crispy and hard. It fills them in so well that I don't even have to fill them in with any other products. It lasts all day and I would say it is comparable to Benefit's brow gel. The only issue is that there are only two shades available.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
I've heard that this is a dupe for the benefit give me brow but I'll never know because all I need to buy is the essence one. It's pigmented enough to give natural brows but not too pigmented for sharpie brows. It really grabs on to bare spots and gives an appearance of a full brow without getting cakey. It lasts for a long time as well.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
I am in LOVE. This is even better than the benefit gimme brow because the color is more of a true brown. I don't like when there is any tint of red in my eyebrow products. In color browny brows its perfect for brunette so. The fibers really do make your eyebrows look thicker. And it is t so goopy that it chucks when you're putting it on.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
This is a much cheaper alternative to Benefits Gimmie Brow gel. I have blonde hair and the lightest shade looks really nice and natural on me. It lasts a while even through sweating, keeps my hairs in place, adds some volume to my sparse areas and doesn't feel too crunchy. I really enjoy this and would purchase it again (got it at Ulta)
Vy B.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
When I found out this was a dupe for the Benefit gimme brow I just had to give it a try! For $2.99 you can't beat that! I love how it gives my brow that natural look. It has fibers in it that would tint your brows and tames them! I really like this brow product, it's a must have in my collection! Great product and I highly recommend it!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.