BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
I just started using this a few days ago at Ulta and I am hooked. It holds my brow hairs without being crispy and hard. It fills them in so well that I don't even have to fill them in with any other products. It lasts all day and I would say it is comparable to Benefit's brow gel. The only issue is that there are only two shades available.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
I've heard that this is a dupe for the benefit give me brow but I'll never know because all I need to buy is the essence one. It's pigmented enough to give natural brows but not too pigmented for sharpie brows. It really grabs on to bare spots and gives an appearance of a full brow without getting cakey. It lasts for a long time as well.
Natalie C.
I am in LOVE. This is even better than the benefit gimme brow because the color is more of a true brown. I don't like when there is any tint of red in my eyebrow products. In color browny brows its perfect for brunette so. The fibers really do make your eyebrows look thicker. And it is t so goopy that it chucks when you're putting it on.
Juliana O.
This is a much cheaper alternative to Benefits Gimmie Brow gel. I have blonde hair and the lightest shade looks really nice and natural on me. It lasts a while even through sweating, keeps my hairs in place, adds some volume to my sparse areas and doesn't feel too crunchy. I really enjoy this and would purchase it again (got it at Ulta)
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
When I found out this was a dupe for the Benefit gimme brow I just had to give it a try! For $2.99 you can't beat that! I love how it gives my brow that natural look. It has fibers in it that would tint your brows and tames them! I really like this brow product, it's a must have in my collection! Great product and I highly recommend it!
Hannah H.
This eyebrow gel has been super hyped lately, so I figured it was time to try it out. I am SO glad I did. I have naturally very thick, dark brows that tend to go everywhere, and I have trouble finding things that tame them. This not only filled in the sparse areas, but kept them in place! I use it everyday; I can't believe it's $3!
Hailey M.
I use this product everyday! It is one of my favorite products I own! It was an amazing price and works great!! I don't fill in my eyebrows so it's nice to have this extra color. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody looking to hold their eyebrows in place. I think it's also a great dupe for benefits gimme brow!
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
I received this in my ipsy bag and I LOVE it. It is my new go-to daily brow product. I use it alone to hold my brows in place and give them a little extra color. I do use benefit goof-proof brow for nights that I go out but I put this on top. The price for this is also amazing. 4-stars because I wish it held a tiny bit better.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
G U Y S.

When I first saw this stuff reviewed and saw it was only $2.99, I was like, this is definitely not going to be well-made. Well, I'm biting my tongue now. Make Me Brow by Essence is comparable to Gimme Brow at a fraction of the price. It comes in three shades and I found it at my local Ulta for $3. Definitely a steal!
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
I always wanted to try this brow gel but they didn't have the right shade for my brows. Luckily for me, Essence just released a new color in soft brown which is absolutely perfect!! It is so easy to apply and keeps my brows in place all day. I love that the tint isn't too strong and noticeable, it just makes them look fuller.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.