BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Elsie M.
Bronx, NY
A super affordable brow mascara that exceeds expectations. It adds a bit of color to brow and helps keep them in place. What I love that it doesn't leave them stiff and that it doesn't despense way too much product when applying. I think the tiny brush is the best part of this.
Brooke B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is a great brow mascara, that is on the affordable side. I have never used a brow mascara before, but was impressed with how great this one works. It only takes a little bit, and will not make your brows stiff. It fills them in so nicely, and looks natural. The wand is a great size and this product will keep yours brows in place. I highly recommend for anyone on a budget.
Natalia C.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product does keep my brows in place, and the pigment could be a bit better, BUT FOR 3 DOLLARS I ENJOY USING THIS PRODUCT!!! This product does work when you use it with other eyebrow products. I would totally buy this again. Also, this product is super easy to use and really does keep the brows in place.
Chloe W.
Nelson, MO
I love this eyebrow gel! I have it in the shade brunette and it is great. It sets my eyebrows and slightly fills them in. It lasts all day and makes them look fuller. Also it is very affordable. I hope they come out with more shades because right now they only have three. I will definitely repurchase!
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
This little gem is so hard to find, but I'm so glad Ulta finally had my shade which is Browny Brows. It's the perfect tool for busy days or for touching up bare spots. It has just the right amount of color and is buildable. I would definitely recommend trying this out!!
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is a really great and super inexpensive dupe for Benefit's product. I totally suggest trying it! I only use a little bit, because I don't want much pigment off of it. I use it mostly for the gel effect as I use pomade. But you can achieve a more natural looking brow by just using this product! It's great and it lasts all day. Did I mention it's super inexpensive?!?!?!
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel! It performs as great as so many high end brow gels. I have blue eyes and red and brown hair. This color is a great match for my skin tone, eye color, and hair color. I have very sparse brows.. just terrible brows over all! I use this brow gel almost every single day it does a great job at holding my brows in place, also the fibers in it really add that natural effect. I have purchased many times and will continue to!
Amy P.
Woodstock, GA
This is my everyday eyebrow product. It is easy to apply and is like 2 steps in 1. It is a great value. However sometimes the product collects too much on the brush and comes off clumpy in brows. So you need to scrape it off on the lid before you brush it through.
Natalia S.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have dark brown, pretty much black eyebrows. I bought the darkest shade they had, browny brows, and they are a pretty subtle. It's nice because it's easy to fix any mistakes, but you still get slightly fuller looking eyebrows and the hairs stay in place. I was recommended this from friends that said it is a Benefit Gimme Brow dupe, so I had to get it, and am satisfied!
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This brow gel honestly isn't the best for setting your eyebrow hairs but it isn't a bad product. My favorite way to use this is when I don't feel like putting on much makeup and I just want something to fill in my eyebrow hairs really quickly. I can just brush this through my eyebrows and I have a pretty natural looking eyebrow. For the price it's definitely worth it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.