3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Abby W.
Abby W.
Russellville, AR
I love this stuff. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place and nicely tinted. I've never tried gimme brow but I don't think I will because this works so well for me. Picture is with just this. My brows are pretty patchy and blonde normally.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
What a great value. This is a great dupe for the benefit give me brow. It's not quite as nice as the benefit one but it really does a great job considering the price point if you were on a budget go out for this product.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Arlington Hts, IL
Its an amazing dupe to the benefit gimme brow. Only a couple dollars, it's totally worth the price. The small brush makes it easy to use and can be found at Ulta. There are colors for everyones eye color. I'll defiantly keep repurchasing it. go check it out.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel! I use the color "soft browny brows" and it's the perfect taupe-y shade. The little fibers adhere nicely to my brows and fill them in perfectly. I use this gel everyday without fail. I think it's about $3 as well, so I have absolutely no complaints. My brows stay put all day!
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
I recently purchased this product and I'm in love with it. I use it after I'm done filling in my eyebrows. I try to take off as much excess product as I can into the container so that I don't apply too much. It is a very inexpensive product and works great.
Ranysha O.
Ranysha O.
This is such an awesome product! Easy to use and a quick fix for your eyebrows! I have pretty full brows, but I do have some sparse areas so I love to use this to just fill in those spots. It makes my brows look really nice and naturally full! Love this and will forever repurchase (especially since it is so cheap!). You might not like this if you have thinner brows and need to fill them in a lot as this is a product that won't do the job, but you could use brow powder then this and you'll be good!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Arlington, Texas
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have thick and super dark brows naturally and I don't normally do my eyebrows, but recently I over-tweezed my eyebrows so I first use a brow pomade and then this brow mascara gel and it's amazing. I love it and it's so cheap. I would use this alone! It keeps my eyebrows in place and looking flawless.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have pretty good brows with few sparse areas and needs just a little taming. I typically use this product after an eyebrow pencil, but have been using it by itself during the warmer months for a more natural look.I can't speak to its performance against high-end brands, but this product ticks off all my boxes and is ridiculously affordable. I always make sure to have a back-up because they're always out of stock.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've been using this for over a week now and I don't think I will ever use anything else on my brows. I takes no time at all to perfect my brows with this stuff and it's only $3!!! It's smudge-proof, stays on all day, doesn't make your eyebrows feel like there's a ton of product on them or anything, the color matches perfectly and they look SO natural which is the most important thing to me when it comes to eyebrow products. It does everything I want an eyebrow product to do. It fills in the sparse areas so effortlessly and perfectly. You don't need to be an expert to use this. I never have a bad brow day!
dbdb K.
dbdb K.
The Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara is a great dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Give Me Brow. It is super easy to apply but has cheaper packaging. There are only three colors so it is a hit or miss with color. Overall I would recommend this product if they have your color.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.