BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (1985)
Buy on ULTA
Kat A.
My favorite brow gel. I'm a fan of thick, almost fluffy brows and love the look that the fibers in the gel give my brows. The packaging is smaller than an average mascara tube like some brow gels. It keeps my brows in place all day and I will be buying more when I run out.
Jazzi S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This product works as well as the Benefit Gimme Brow, and does what it says, but I honestly don't think this product changed my life or anything so I won't be repurchasing. I recommend for the kind of person who likes to have this in their makeup routine, but I just don't need it
Austyn C.
Can't live without this! Heard it was a dupe for the benefit make me brow, I agree that the formula is a dupe, wand is a little different and color tones in the brown shade is different. The benefit was more warm, and essence is more cool which matches my brows perfectly!
Brittani R.
Columbus, OH
For the price, I really like this product. It's pretty ashy, but that actually suits my brows really well. I found this to be just as effective as the benefit Gimme Brow, but for a quarter of the price.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
I already have pretty full brows. I bought this because it was thee bucks and I had just that on a gift card. I'm indifferent. It's quite thick so I would guess that it works great for people with sparse brows. It is a bit annoying though because it's not exactly precise.
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Have not tried this myself, only because ulta only carried one shade! So 4 stars because I couldn't try, but I have seen a lot of my friends purchase this. They said it's just as good as the benefit one! And way cheaper. Worth a shot if you have light enough brows
Christina G.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I go to the benefit brow bar to get my brows done and the girl who is working there recommended this product to me because I wasn't looking to spend that much on a brow product and it's extremely similar to the benefit gimme brow would definitely recommend especially since it's only 2.99
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I enjoy this so much! It's very good for the price. The package is simple but very cute. It filled in my brows very well and made them look fuller. I use this even if I'm not going to wear makeup because it's good for very natural looks and bold looks to set your brows :)
Amanda M.
Longview, WA
Perfect for that natural looking brow. Now if you have little to no eye brow hair I don't think this will work to well for you. But it just makes my brows look fuller. It's cheap and effective.
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This stuff is PERFECT for natural days when I want to darken and thicken my brows without fully having to fill them in. The fibers are genious in giving me "thicker" brows! Definitely a dupe for the benefit "gimme brow." 100% would buy again... and again and again!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.