3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Abbie A.
Abbie A.
I received this from my ipsy collection & i have to say, im pretty impressed. This helps keeps the spars hairs on my eyebrows in place. And will keep my eyebrows looking nice all day. Id like to say this is a good dupe compared to benefit. I would definitely purchase this.
Bethany I.
Bethany I.
Fruitland, MD
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this after applying my eyebrow pencil to keep everything in place. Your brows really do stay in place after using this product! I only gave 4 stars because it can go on extremely heavy and your brows will get cemented down. I usually wipe off the wand in a piece of paper first if I don't feel like being super careful.
arielle m.
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02
Really love this brow gel, I pave use it ol one typo give my brows a more natural filled in look, and I've also use it with powder to give my brows a really full defined look, it's nice cause it has little fibers in it that help fill in your brows even more, super affordable and effective , I've purchased this about three times now and will continue to purchase it in the future
Emilee P.
Emilee P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product does an amazing job at taming a filling my brows. I have hazel eyes and this shade really helps to compliment them. The mascara type applicator is great for combing out your prows as you apply. And although this applicator works well for my thicker brows it may prove difficult to apply for someone with thinner brows do to the length of the wand. Would purchase again
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite tinted brow gel! It gives the right amount of color without being too clumpy. The only thing I don't love about this product is the horrible shade range, with at the moment only having 3 colors, hence why I gave this only 4 stars. Other than that, seriously, pick this up, it is totally worth your $2.
Ankita P.
Ankita P.
I decided to try this product because it was cheap and it has great reviews. I thought it was pretty good for the price. I wish there were more colors to choose from. I ended up getting the darkest brown, but I feel like that was still a bit too light for my complexion. Overall it's good, it hols wells and applies easily.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I have naturally red hair and naturally very light colored brows. I've found that this gel works wonders on my light colored brows-making it look like I actually have some. I love how affordable this product is, especially considering the quality is AMAZING for $3. I keep about 4 of these at a time in my make up bag. 100% recommend.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I love this eyebrow gel! I use it daily, and have found that it performs perfectly on its own as well as with an eyebrow pencil. I just run it through my brows until I get the intensity I want. I prefer this to all of the other drugstore brow gels. I have repurchased this many times and intend to continue in the future.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
For $2.99 you cannot beat this product! This is a great brow gel that holds my brows in place all day. I love that the wand is tiny so its easier to coat my thin brows. This product iny opinion is an exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only down side to this product is it only comes in 2 shades, blonde and brown.
This brow gel is a must have in my daily routine! I have light brows which are both tamed and enhanced just enough with the tiny fibers in this Essence Brow Gel. I use the lightest color and it doesn't look obvious but gives me just that little bit of definition I need. I love the teeny-tiny brush too. I am in my fourth tube and will continue to buy as long as I can.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.