3 colors available

Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I have naturally red hair and naturally very light colored brows. I've found that this gel works wonders on my light colored brows-making it look like I actually have some. I love how affordable this product is, especially considering the quality is AMAZING for $3. I keep about 4 of these at a time in my make up bag. 100% recommend.
This brow gel is a must have in my daily routine! I have light brows which are both tamed and enhanced just enough with the tiny fibers in this Essence Brow Gel. I use the lightest color and it doesn't look obvious but gives me just that little bit of definition I need. I love the teeny-tiny brush too. I am in my fourth tube and will continue to buy as long as I can.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
I use the dark brown and luckily I have dark eyebrows. It's a nice pigmentated gel that goes on smooth. It is rather dark color but that works well for me. The bottles are not very full so I run out quick but for the price it's a good quality. Have recommended to friends already. Super cheap at local target. Around $2
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I love this eyebrow gel! I use it daily, and have found that it performs perfectly on its own as well as with an eyebrow pencil. I just run it through my brows until I get the intensity I want. I prefer this to all of the other drugstore brow gels. I have repurchased this many times and intend to continue in the future.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
For $2.99 you cannot beat this product! This is a great brow gel that holds my brows in place all day. I love that the wand is tiny so its easier to coat my thin brows. This product iny opinion is an exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only down side to this product is it only comes in 2 shades, blonde and brown.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
For what it is I love!! It's very very cheap and coats the brows to comb them however you want, gel then in place and gives you color. I use this everyday and I am pleased with it will repurchase! The brush does start to fall apart after awhile I've noticed but it doesn't transfer to my eyebrows or ruin anything really.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Russellville, AR
I love this stuff. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place and nicely tinted. I've never tried gimme brow but I don't think I will because this works so well for me. Picture is with just this. My brows are pretty patchy and blonde normally.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
What a great value. This is a great dupe for the benefit give me brow. It's not quite as nice as the benefit one but it really does a great job considering the price point if you were on a budget go out for this product.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Arlington Hts, IL
Its an amazing dupe to the benefit gimme brow. Only a couple dollars, it's totally worth the price. The small brush makes it easy to use and can be found at Ulta. There are colors for everyones eye color. I'll defiantly keep repurchasing it. go check it out.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel! I use the color "soft browny brows" and it's the perfect taupe-y shade. The little fibers adhere nicely to my brows and fill them in perfectly. I use this gel everyday without fail. I think it's about $3 as well, so I have absolutely no complaints. My brows stay put all day!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.