BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Morgan S.
I use the dark brown and luckily I have dark eyebrows. It's a nice pigmentated gel that goes on smooth. It is rather dark color but that works well for me. The bottles are not very full so I run out quick but for the price it's a good quality. Have recommended to friends already. Super cheap at local target. Around $2
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
I think this is a good dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow product. However, I find it a bit too light for my brows, I wish they have a darker shade. The tiny brush on it is very helpful for brushing through lashes, and the formula helps to make your brows stay in place.
Joy P.
I just recently bought this product at local Fred Meyer Super Market and it is a essential in your makeup bag. It's a great eyebrow gel it has a hint of color so I love it looks more natural and helps put your eyebrows in place
.Kathryn H.
Definitely a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. But for only $3 at Ulta, there's no competition, I will always repurchase the Essence Make Me Brow. I believe there are only 2 shades, which is its only downside. The fibers help build up and fill in your brows and the tint works well. Such a great lazy day brow option.
Courtney M.
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel! I use the color "soft browny brows" and it's the perfect taupe-y shade. The little fibers adhere nicely to my brows and fill them in perfectly. I use this gel everyday without fail. I think it's about $3 as well, so I have absolutely no complaints. My brows stay put all day!
Sarah O.
Urbana, IL
Its an amazing dupe to the benefit gimme brow. Only a couple dollars, it's totally worth the price. The small brush makes it easy to use and can be found at Ulta. There are colors for everyones eye color. I'll defiantly keep repurchasing it. go check it out.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
What a great value. This is a great dupe for the benefit give me brow. It's not quite as nice as the benefit one but it really does a great job considering the price point if you were on a budget go out for this product.
Brielle L.
Reno, NV
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I use this every day, and it transitions well with my varying make-up moods. My eyebrows are so light and have some patchy spots. This product helps darken them slightly, and helps me hide some patchiness when I don't feel like filling in my eyebrows. It helps the hairs stay where you want them to. I also use this as a finishing product when I do fill in my brows with powder or my gel brow liner. The price is also amazing!
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I have naturally red hair and naturally very light colored brows. I've found that this gel works wonders on my light colored brows-making it look like I actually have some. I love how affordable this product is, especially considering the quality is AMAZING for $3. I keep about 4 of these at a time in my make up bag. 100% recommend.
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
Great mascara gel, but if you're looking for one that tints your eyebrows if you have color treated hair, it won't help you in that respect! But it does add a bit of color and makes it look a bit fuller, but don't expect a dramatic change in your eyebrows!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.