BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lauren O.
Waconia, MN
Best item I have used to date. Most eye pencils are to dark and stick on my skin. This product goes where you need it on your eyebrow hair. It also helps to loft the eyebrow so that my eyes look more open! Best product ever!!!!
This brow gel is a must have in my daily routine! I have light brows which are both tamed and enhanced just enough with the tiny fibers in this Essence Brow Gel. I use the lightest color and it doesn't look obvious but gives me just that little bit of definition I need. I love the teeny-tiny brush too. I am in my fourth tube and will continue to buy as long as I can.
Leigh Ann P.
For $2.99 you cannot beat this product! This is a great brow gel that holds my brows in place all day. I love that the wand is tiny so its easier to coat my thin brows. This product iny opinion is an exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only down side to this product is it only comes in 2 shades, blonde and brown.
Divine Adalin ❤.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
ITs the second brow gel ive ever used and its amazing. it has a tint, keeps my brows in place, and it has little fibers that make my brows look fuller, which mama needs because she gots hella thin brows. my brows come out so natural, and its really easy to apply. i would buy this over and over, especially because its $3
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
before trying this product at a friends house I was never familiar with brow gel mascara I only knew of dipbrow and pencil but now that this little tube of happiness has entered my life I have not looked back since I love the way my hairs stay put through the day and my brows still look good after a little cat nap too
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
For what it is I love!! It's very very cheap and coats the brows to comb them however you want, gel then in place and gives you color. I use this everyday and I am pleased with it will repurchase! The brush does start to fall apart after awhile I've noticed but it doesn't transfer to my eyebrows or ruin anything really.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
I will admit this is my first tended eyebrow gel. I've been using clear mascara on my brows since middle school. However this came in my ipsy and WOW!! It lasts all day and doesn't run and is the perfect color for me.
Stephanie N.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This is a good gel, but the shade range is poor. It holds the brows nicely in place. The packaging is simple, but it needs to be protected from customers opening it in the store and denying it out. I would buy it again since the price is right and it does a good job holding my brows. I just don't use it every day.
Megan A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02 more...
I LOVE this brow product. It is what I start as a base for my brows before I fill them in with a tarte brown eye shadow. It is easy to apply and a tube will last mea bout 2 months, but with the price tag who could complain? It is such a great product and the payoff for using it is amazing i use mine every day
Olivia C.
I really like this Eyebrow gel!! My favorite thing about this (besides the GREAT price) is that when I use it it does not just deposit a lot of product the instance the wand touches your eyebrow hairs. I think this is a great product for everyone!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.