BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this product! I have very curly eyebrow hairs, so I have to be very picky with the eyebrow gels that I use because they have to be a very strong hold to get the eyebrow look that I'm going for. This product holds my eyebrows in place all day and also helps make them look more full and natural. And it's only $3! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Loved this product for my brows! I have blonde brows with good shape, but they lack that little bit of defining color I needed. With this, it was a quick swipe across the brows and they popped! It's at a great price, I would buy again. The only down side was how fast this product dried out.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product all by itself or over my eyebrow powder to set it. It have great color benefit. The only thing I would love to change about this product is after it drys the consistency. I want it to hold the hairs into place more. Kinda like a wax. It does hold them into place for daily activity’s but I would love if there was more. Otherwise it is a great product for the price and I keep repurchasing it.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Great alternative for higher end product...

This brow mascara is one of my favorite, the color matches my eyebrows perfectly and helps keep them in place  all day. I have very light colored eyebrows so this makes them seem fuller and with tint in it ..

Packaging is great and light ... Only thing I have noticed is that there is a lot of fuzzies or small hairs on the wand after each use , I know that my eyebrows are not coming off so  I'm guessing its the brush ?

Either way its a great product for a great price
Cecilia T.
Cecilia T.
Blaine
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I love this product for either setting my brows in place for the day after lightly defining them or on a natural day running it through for a brow pick-me-up! It’s very easy to use and I feel like it would be a GREAT product for young girls just starting out in makeup. Or if you just need a little extra tint and need your brows to stay in place.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have tried Benefit's gimmie brow and loved it. However, I did not think it was worth it and looked for a dupe of it. This was when I found Essence's Make Me Brow! The two products are super similar and fills in my brows with fibers and a slight tint. This product is only $3 and can be found at Ulta! Love love love this product and i am soo glad to have found it.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I bought this on a whim at Ulta, not sure if it would work. But it was insanely cheap. I have medium/dark eyebrows, but very sparse. I love this mascara. it does not hold the best, but I liked the color, and how dinky the brush is. My brows looked very natural.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a decent brow product and I like it for days when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for a more defined brow. It makes my brows oil thicker and a little more defined so and it's easy to use I don't have to do anything else. It's very affordable , not as good as the benefit one and I think calling it a dupe is a major exaggeration but it's still good.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I received this product in my ipsy and I really love it. It has great pigment and is perfect for when you want an easy, effortless looking brow on a no makeup day. It also makes a great gel to keep brows in place after filling them in. It is worth the price and lasts a long time! It is very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend this
Jen P.
Jen P.
This is the best drugstore brow gel I've tried. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place well. I don't usually use any other brow products, and this gives me enough when I'm in a rush (which is almost always). It's so so inexpensive and the wand is great. Definitely worth buying
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.