BY ESSENCE #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kori C.
Silverton, OR
This eyebrow gel provides a gentle hold and slightly fills out eyebrows. It is a good idea to run through the brows with a spoolie for the best effect, as the product does he tend to apply more thickly than necessary.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
I received this in an ipsy a couple months ago but the color did not match my eyebrows. When my mom asks me to do her makeup I will use this on her. If you are looking for a heavy application I would not recommend. This products gives a very natural finish.
Elisma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favourite of mine! Sets your brows so they don't move throughout the day. It also enlarges the appearance of your brows and helps to set them in the specific shape that you would prefer them to be. Love the colours as they aren't too dark or light.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
i first purchased the benefit gimme brow but this was way cheaper and does the trick. i don't really need more brows- mine are fine. i just like a little tint and definition. for just a few bucks this does a great job
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I picked this up at Ulta for only $3 and this is my go to brow product now, especially when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for pomade. This stuff fills in my brows and makes them look great without over doing it!
I'm very impressed with this product! It keeps my brows well tamed throughout the day. It helps add the right amount of tint to my brows as well. My only complaint would be that it sometimes can leave splotches but they blend right out with a spooly!
Ambria M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color. Keeps brows in place. Could use on days where they're not filled in but want a little bit of color. Simple packaging. Easy to apply. Dries nice. Would totally recommend if you're looking for a nice dupe
Greta D.
Charlotte
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
The brow gel is super pigmented, the brush is a bit too small but that's just because i have thicker brows, but it makes me look like I spent way more time on my brows when in reality I just poped some brow gel in !
Jennifer F.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a great dupe for the Benefit product that is similar. I use this to set my brows mostly. I sometimes use it along when I'm pressed for time. It looks great and isn't cakey or make your brows look glued down.
Chloe R.
Lake Oswego
Great quality, great price, great brows. This is the only product I use on my brows now. I have bought multiple because they're so fantastic and I'm scared to try any new brow gels. Will definitely continue to use.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.