3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Annie Belle N.
Annie Belle N.
I love this stuff for setting my eyebrows. they do a good job at setting my brows in place and you cant beat the price! it doesn't glue them down like cement but they make it so the eyebrows are unmovable. They're good by themselves for a natural look but it only tints the brows a little bit so i prefer it best over another brow product.
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This brow gel is decently pigmented and pretty easy to use. I like it for days where I don't have much time to spend on my makeup, but still want to frame my face and look put together. My only complaint is that the fibers in the gel can get a little wild sometimes, very occasionally falling off the wand and getting where they ought not be.
Jami T.
Jami T.
Mount Clemens, MI
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This essence eyebrow gel came in a pack with a few other things that I got on sale after xmas. It's got cute little packaging, it keeps your brow hairs in place & gives them a little color as well. It works great & is affordable as well. Winning all around!
Ramsha E.
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have black, thick eyebrows which i never got them done before. I wanted to get the benefit give me brow but it was too expensive. This is soo affordable and it fills the gaps in my eyebrows making them look more done and fuller. I love it and it blends with my black hair. It is liquidy but it does dry fast. I highly recommend.
Jeanell N.
Jeanell N.
Toronto Ontario
This brow gel keeps my eye brows in place and gives them a nice final touch. You don't even need to fill in your eyebrows you can just use this brow gel to fill them and you are ready to go. I would buy this again because it works great. The only problem that I have with this product is the little wand gets too much product sometimes.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville , IA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is such a great inexpensive brow gel! It's so easy to use, I love the wand and how precise it is. It holds my brows in place all day and is not super clumpy either. I bought mine at Ulta for around $3 which I think is such a steal! If you've been wanting to try out a brow gel for a cheap price, you won't be disappointed!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Si buscas un acabado super natural este producto es para ti !.
la formula es texuta gel media pigmentada , el cepillo es un poco grande para rellenar espacios pequeños. Si tienes cejas muy pobladas definitvamente este producto es para ti , ya que si tienes poco pelo o muy delgado , dejando espacios , este producto no lograrás llegar de manera adecuada y dejarlas on point a tu cejas.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
This is a really cheap and basic tinted eyebrow gel. If you are looking to make your eyebrows appear more thick this probably won't help. It gives a light to medium hold. It doesn't make your eyebrows feel crunchy & it won't dispense too much product. It is a very natural looking brow gel. Great price too!
Abbie A.
Abbie A.
I received this from my ipsy collection & i have to say, im pretty impressed. This helps keeps the spars hairs on my eyebrows in place. And will keep my eyebrows looking nice all day. Id like to say this is a good dupe compared to benefit. I would definitely purchase this.
arielle m.
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02
Really love this brow gel, I pave use it ol one typo give my brows a more natural filled in look, and I've also use it with powder to give my brows a really full defined look, it's nice cause it has little fibers in it that help fill in your brows even more, super affordable and effective , I've purchased this about three times now and will continue to purchase it in the future
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.