BY ESSENCE

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...6 Answers
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I've tried the Benefit one and there's honestly no reason to spend so much money. This does the exact same thing. I'm growing my brows back out and this makes them look bushy and gorgeous. It can also help them to look very precise if that's the look I'm going for. This stuff is amazing
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
To be 100% honest, I really didnt like this brow gel. I feel the color could be pigmented more, more product should come out on the brush. The actual formula of the product was very watery and didn't sit well on my brows. I know it's cheap and I get what I pay for. After comparing my review to all of the others, I feel maybe I just got a bad batch and should purchase a new one to give it a second opinion.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Wow! I'm very very very impressed with this product! It is similar to many of the other high end brow volume products but drastically cheaper! This stays on all day without feeling crusty or hard, it has a very flexible hold to it! My only complaint would be that the color range is very small (only 2-3 shades) and the packaging is tiny, I wish it was a bit bigger for a few dollars more but over all it's fantastic!
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this a lot! The formula is thin so it's easy to use while not applying too much. I picked this up a while ago, without knowing that it was compared to the Benefit brow mascara. I've never tried the Benefit one, so I can't say how it compares, just that I think that this brow mascara truly stands on its own! Does a great job at adding a bit of color to your brows while keeping them in place!
Whitney J.
N Tazewell, VA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
For a quick pick-me-up to add some depth and appearance of fuller brows, this affordable brow Gel is very handy. No, it's not high end, so it's not a perfect fix... but it does add a little something and I keep one of these in my purse for those busy days when I forget to fill in my brows or want to go mostly au natural. I usually use it to go over my brows and fill in the gaps, and then use either my NYX Micro Pencil or ABH Brow Wiz to finalize the shape of my brows. I only give four stars because I know there are better things out there.
Jasmin N.
I usually use Brow Benefit Eyebrow Gel Mascara "Gimme Brow" and have loved the product. My friend recommended I try this affordable alternative from Essence. Usually I believe the more you spend the better the quality. However this product may be better than the brow benefit gel mascara. The brush is not as good of quality but the solution is much more pigmented and holds my crazy eyebrow hairs better than the Gimme Brow.
Alejandra M.
I bought this when everyone was raving about how great this product was and I needed to see it for myself. I tried their darkest shade because I have really dark brows and even though it was still a little bit too light for me, it did keep my eyebrow hairs in place and it made them look very nice and it wore well throughout the day. I've always had one stubborn eyebrow hair that never likes to be tamed and this did a great job at keeping it in place. It's also very cheap and such good quality for it being so cheap. Highly recommend!
Cindy H.
This will forever be my HG! I have fine eyebrow hairs and a simple swipe of Make Me Brow through them instantly makes them look thicker and fuller. That is enough for my no make up make up days, but I generally fill them in and then swipe Make Me Brow for a more put together look. You can't go wrong with the price! I use browny brows for my dark brown/black eyebrows and it looks great!
Kayla G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I purchased this to see how I liked it before ordering Glossier's Boy Brow, hoping it may be a cheaper dupe. I was disappointed. The color was nice, but it was difficult to apply without putting on too much product. Almost every time I used it there would be uneven streaks of product that I would have to blend out. Soon after using this I bit the bullet and ordered from Glossier, and I feel that this also doesn't keep my brows as structured as Boy Brow does. The price is great, but even so I will not be purchasing again.
Holly S.
Perfect for taming my brows after I fill them in. Has small fibers to add a hair like affect. Can be used by itself for a more natural looking brow or for a finishing touch to set your brows. This gel is only a couple of bucks at ulta. I've heard it's a dupe for benefit's gimme brow but I haven't tried it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Tammie D.
Simi Valley, CA
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.