3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Dania A.
Dania A.
I never thought I would find anything that would replace my benefit gimme brow. I bought so many "dupes" and returned all in till I found "Make me brow", I haven't gone back since and for the price, I can replacements and still won't pay as much as the gimme brow. Completely loving this, try it!!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
San Antonio
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This does a great job of filling in, darkening, and defining my eyebrows. It's easy to apply, and as compared to more expensive options, it works great! For $3 this little tube is awesome! I'll be buying this again!
courtney w.
courtney w.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love using this on my brows. The colors good for me, and it is easy to use. I don't do much with my brows but this is a quick step to make them look thicker and fuller because it has fibers in it as well great pigment. I love this product, it's cheap, and I'd recommend it.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this product! I have very curly eyebrow hairs, so I have to be very picky with the eyebrow gels that I use because they have to be a very strong hold to get the eyebrow look that I'm going for. This product holds my eyebrows in place all day and also helps make them look more full and natural. And it's only $3! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Loved this product for my brows! I have blonde brows with good shape, but they lack that little bit of defining color I needed. With this, it was a quick swipe across the brows and they popped! It's at a great price, I would buy again. The only down side was how fast this product dried out.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Great alternative for higher end product...

This brow mascara is one of my favorite, the color matches my eyebrows perfectly and helps keep them in place  all day. I have very light colored eyebrows so this makes them seem fuller and with tint in it ..

Packaging is great and light ... Only thing I have noticed is that there is a lot of fuzzies or small hairs on the wand after each use , I know that my eyebrows are not coming off so  I'm guessing its the brush ?

Either way its a great product for a great price
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a decent brow product and I like it for days when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for a more defined brow. It makes my brows oil thicker and a little more defined so and it's easy to use I don't have to do anything else. It's very affordable , not as good as the benefit one and I think calling it a dupe is a major exaggeration but it's still good.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have tried Benefit's gimmie brow and loved it. However, I did not think it was worth it and looked for a dupe of it. This was when I found Essence's Make Me Brow! The two products are super similar and fills in my brows with fibers and a slight tint. This product is only $3 and can be found at Ulta! Love love love this product and i am soo glad to have found it.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I bought this on a whim at Ulta, not sure if it would work. But it was insanely cheap. I have medium/dark eyebrows, but very sparse. I love this mascara. it does not hold the best, but I liked the color, and how dinky the brush is. My brows looked very natural.
Annie Belle N.
Annie Belle N.
I love this stuff for setting my eyebrows. they do a good job at setting my brows in place and you cant beat the price! it doesn't glue them down like cement but they make it so the eyebrows are unmovable. They're good by themselves for a natural look but it only tints the brows a little bit so i prefer it best over another brow product.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.