BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Annie D.
Boise, ID
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a product I use everyday. It's so easy to apply, to blend in with your eyebrows & to remove at the end of that. I love how it gives my brows a fuller appearance. The only drawback is that I wish it did a bit better with really helping my brows to stay in place all day. But I will keep using & repurchasing this itemEssence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This brow gel honestly isn't the best for setting your eyebrow hairs but it isn't a bad product. My favorite way to use this is when I don't feel like putting on much makeup and I just want something to fill in my eyebrow hairs really quickly. I can just brush this through my eyebrows and I have a pretty natural looking eyebrow. For the price it's definitely worth it.
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
I really like his product! It has cute packaging and is very affordable. I purchased mine from Ulta and when I first tried it I was very impressed. It doesn't leave your brows flaky and it sets them in place all day. If you don't have the money for the more expensive ones this one works perfectly fine.
Gabrielle R.
I have sparse light brown/dirty blonde lashes. If I use something darker the look grey and show up witht the product. But this is the closet match too my brow color that I have found. My lashes look natural and stay in place all day long. If I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup I'll use this and the essence lash princess mascara and a lip color. My go to brow product.  Will definitely repurchase after I finish mine.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
My favorite drug store brow gel! I absolutely love it. I literally use this product everyday, with or without a full face of makeup up. The pigmentation is great, and it doesnt leave your brows feeling hard as if you have hairspray in them nor does it leave them looking like you put absolutely nothing in it. I always buy` this product and I will always recommend.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
It’s funny because one of my good friends actually showed me this product and her exact words were that it was exactly like the benefit one and how similar they were and that she actually had preferred this brand, Essence, over Benefits’s. So naturally, I of course, had to try this out for myself and see what all the hype was about, and sure enough!- it was an amazing dupe!! I use this everyday. I promise anyone who tries this, you’re going to love it...IF you love Benefits.
Juliana M.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I used to be a fan of this brow gel! Esp since it is at such a great price, ULTA also has deals like every other week on this brand too! But after a while it just took too much time for me in the morning to fill in my brows with this since you have to be a bit more careful, I remembering having to rub spots that got onto my lid or above the brow.. such a pain.
Danielle S.
Salem, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this brow mascara/gel. I bought it because I already loved Essence and I wanted a good brow mascara/gel to keep my brow hairs in place throughout the day. This does that and so much more! It provides just the right amount of color. I often don't even use powder to fill in my brows once I have this one because it makes my brows look naturally full.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I really enjoy this product. I think that it is a good dupe for the Gimme Brow from Benefit. The wands are similar, small and perfect for grabbing the brow hairs and adding the tinted fibers. It keeps the brows in place and doesn't leave them feeling rock hard or sticky. I will continue to repurchase.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I bought this gel on a whim, and I was very pleasantly surprised. It's a nice, cool shade of blonde and applicator is the perfect size. It's easy to use, and easy to find at target. For three dollars, you can't beat it. I will be purchasing this again!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.