BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Bailey B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Great affordable eyebrow gel for taming those crazy brows when you wake up in the morning. It's really hard to tell what color to get when you go to purchase it the color in the bottle dries a lot darker than you would think err on the side of lightness.
Josie H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This stuff is such a great product for an amazing price. I compare it to a certain benefit brow product...it produces the same results for a significantly smaller price!! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Jasmine F.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is the perfect dupe to benefit brow gel, it last all day and is easy to use. The cost is amazing I normally go to Ulta when they have BOGO 50% and stock up and use the coupon. An affordable brand that has high quality
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great product for the price! Not harsh at all but, enough product to give my eyebrows a natural touch. Doesn’t clump up at all on me. It’s a great alternative to many more expensive brands !
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I also have Gimme Me by Benefit and find that this is a great alternative! While it doesn't have the fibers like Gimme Brow, I'll continue to use this as it's a perfect brow product!
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this brow gel, it keeps my brow hairs in one place and really helps me get the thick instagram brows especially when used with anastasia beverly hills dip brow.
Larissa I.
This is an amazing brow mascara for it's price point. I got mine at Ulta. It is super easy to apply, greatly fills and sets the brows and keeps them in place for hours and hours.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
WOOOW. so I've used the benefit make me brow and this is the perfect dupe for it!! It's soo smooth, no smell, and doesn't leave your brows crunchy or stiff. The benefit had that issue sometimes. But this is the next best thing! And for the price of 2.99 beats benefits 24 dollars.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this !! I read this was a dupe for the benefit give me brow and it is , it does the job great I say this formula is a little more wet but it performs the same in the end
Emily K.
Wrentham
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product turns your eyebrows on fleek!!! It provides a beautiful tint to seal the eyebrows. I used this on top of my elf pomade. My brows have never looked better.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.