BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Melissa R.
Fontana, CA
Dupe for the MAC one! Just as good and way waaay way cheaper! I hoarded and got 5 right away i got to excited! Keeps brows in place, fills in those empty spots and helps prevent brows from fading! Those little micro fibers work wonders to!
Maylanie S.
Tucson, AZ
I really love this for setting my eyebrows after I pencil them on. It really sets them and keeps them in place all day. I use the darkest shade bc I used a lighter brow pencil to outline them, this gives me the perfect shade for me and doesn't look too dark or too bold for my face.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This brow gel is decently pigmented and pretty easy to use. I like it for days where I don't have much time to spend on my makeup, but still want to frame my face and look put together. My only complaint is that the fibers in the gel can get a little wild sometimes, very occasionally falling off the wand and getting where they ought not be.
Jen P.
This is the best drugstore brow gel I've tried. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place well. I don't usually use any other brow products, and this gives me enough when I'm in a rush (which is almost always). It's so so inexpensive and the wand is great. Definitely worth buying
Hailey M.
I use this product everyday! It is one of my favorite products I own! It was an amazing price and works great!! I don't fill in my eyebrows so it's nice to have this extra color. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody looking to hold their eyebrows in place. I think it's also a great dupe for benefits gimme brow!
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have black, thick eyebrows which i never got them done before. I wanted to get the benefit give me brow but it was too expensive. This is soo affordable and it fills the gaps in my eyebrows making them look more done and fuller. I love it and it blends with my black hair. It is liquidy but it does dry fast. I highly recommend.
Jack K.
Raymond, NH
This is my staple eyebrow gel! I used ABH gel before but the price was too high. This is a dupe that has been amazing in controlling my bushy eyebrows. There are only three color choices which is a downside but 03 works well for my dark brown hair when paired with a dark brown eye pencil. I used this every day and have repurchased it at least 5 times and will until they stop making it.
Jeanell N.
Toronto , ON
This brow gel keeps my eye brows in place and gives them a nice final touch. You don't even need to fill in your eyebrows you can just use this brow gel to fill them and you are ready to go. I would buy this again because it works great. The only problem that I have with this product is the little wand gets too much product sometimes.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This essence eyebrow gel came in a pack with a few other things that I got on sale after xmas. It's got cute little packaging, it keeps your brow hairs in place & gives them a little color as well. It works great & is affordable as well. Winning all around!
Karina A.
East Hanover, NJ
It`s really good for its price. Firstly it works good, but after few weeks brush takes too big amount of product. For best work you need change it every 2-3 weeks.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.