BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kelly H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
OMG this is hands down the best tinted brow gel I've used and it's only a few bucks!! This is comparable to Benefit Gimme Brow. I would outline or fill in some of your brow with a brow pencil first and then I'd go in with this product and of course I'd set it with a clear brow gel.
Molly S.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product every single day! My natural brows are pretty full already so I don't really need a pencil. I just need something to fill in gaps and keep the hairs in place, and this is the product for that! It is a perfect dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it is so much cheaper!
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I'm not someone who likes to spend a lot of money on brow products and this is a great alternative to the benefit give me brow. It's the perfect shade for my light brown hair and being that it was under $5 is wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
I have this in the darker color and its still too light. I don't know why people say its a dupe for Benefits Gimmie Brow, to me this is literally a $3 product and your honestly better off with other drugstore options.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have gone through almost ten of these. I love using it over my eyebrows when they're filled in but in a rush I will just comb this through and go about my day. Holds my eyebrows in place without making them crunchy
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
I just started using this eyebrow gel and so far I really like it! It keeps my eyebrows looking natural while still providing a little definition! My only problem with this is that it takes a while to dry, so I often end up smudging it before it sets. Other than that, I love it!
Chelsea L.
Bono, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best brow product I've ever tried! Don't let the amazing price fool you- it's amazing quality! The colors a little light, but the look is very natural. It enchances the brow just the right amount.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this brow gel! It has little fibers in it that help to give the illusion of a thicker brow. Also it has some color to it and it helps to darken the eyebrows just a little bit. I just don't recommend using it on its own with a bare face unless you have decent brows already.
Emma B.
Madison
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I never knew my brows could look this good until I found this brow gel mascara! I have naturally thin brows with very sparse hairs in the tails, so I always struggle with making them look a little more full. This produce is dirt cheap and works SO WELL. Forever repurchase.
Paige K.
Willards
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I get my eye brows done biweekly so my eyebrows are shaped most of the time. This just makes them fuller! It's super easy to use & soooo cheap! Worth the price! This brand is amazing! Great quality at an unbeatable price! Wish they had more products out as I would buy them all!!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.