BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
I had been using Benefits gimme brow for forever, which I like, but it is a little pricey... Found this at Ulta and decided to give it a try since the price was awesome! lol... works just as good, if not better for me! The only thing I would change is the applicator. While it's not as big as most other brands I've tried, it is a bit bigger than the gimme brow applicator. I prefer the smaller one, but for the price, you really can't beat it!!! it's definitely worth giving a try!
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have white hair, porcelain skin and blonde eyebrows. When I do s full face of make up, even after filling in my brows, this makes my brows look more defined and fuller. When I wear no make up burners to look like I have eyebrows, this grabs the right hairs and adds color too them perfectly! Even though I got brown it's not as dark as you think and works perfectly with my skin tone. I will be buying this for the rest of my life... by the way it's $4.... you're welcome!
Sharlyne L.
I thought this would be a great dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, but it's just not the same. The Gimme Brow isn't as watery or messy. This one just feels like a normal brow gel stuffed with tons of fibers. It doesn't hold my brows in place either. All it does is give it a nice tint and make them slightly fuller. I wasn't impressed with this product.
Gates E.
Amazing eyebrow gel perfect for getting that naturally thick eyebrow look. The brush is similar is size to the Benefit Give Me Brow gel; small and easily maneuverable. The gel not only adds color to the brow but also keeps the hair in place once dried. Only downside is it sometimes smudges onto the skin around my brow instead of just staying in the brow area on the hairs.
Nicole H.
Ardmore, PA
I have super mixed feelings about brow product. Yes, I would say that it is really good. It does fill in your brows and it does keep them in place, but the color is AWFUL! I have pretty dark, thick eyebrows and this gel goes on to match my eyebrows yet it seems to oxidize throughout the day and literally looks gray by the end of the day. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying this product since it's only a few dollars but if you have warm toned brows, I would not recommend.
Kirsten H.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I bought this looking for a good replacement for Glossiers boy brow. Its not an exact dupe, it doesn't have as much gel like consistency, but the wand is a good size, the color is excellent, and it doesn't flake off like other drug store brow mascaras. It meets all my expectations, and I will be purchasing it again. If you're looking for a nice natural brow, but just a little bit MORE (without shelling out 16/18 bucks) I'd recommend this product.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Eh. This product is of a very wet consistency. It doesn't hold my brows in place at all. It does tint them a little bit but that's not so important as I already fill my brows in any way. I would say don't waste your money. It's only $2.99 but you can spend that towards a much better brow gel like the NYX one. Not a fan. I do like the small brush but that's about it.
Kelsey C.
Lancaster , WI
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
The brush on this product is a nice length and not overly wide. I am not a fan of the fibers used in this product however. It's not a bad product as the color options are basic and the formula does a good job keeping your swept brows in place and full looking. I personally can't handle the fibers and need several swipes and q-tips for clean up when I use it. The work is equal to the cheap price but I'd rather just do a swipe or two and be done.
Janna V.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have soft and brown visible eyebrows so i don’t need to do too much work for my brows. When I’m going for that natural look, I always grab these and they really do the trick! I don’t notice the product to hold your brows in shape but it does a really great job on tinting your brows to a soft natural color/look.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I gave this product a three because it does give your brows a slight slight tint BUT if you’re expecting it to keep your brow hairs in place it will definitely disappoint
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.